Welcome to my Zeus Bounty review.
If you are looking for a company that you can earn passive cryptocurrency income along with the option to earn a lot more through a referral program, then Zeus’ Bounty might be the perfect program for you!
There are many passive income programs that claim they are legit and promise highly unbelievable income claims, but after looking at Zeus Bounty, it is kind of conservative.
Either way, we always have to do our research on every aspect of an investment company to see if they can be a company we can feel safe investing our money into.
With that said, let’s dig in and get started.
Zeus Bounty Review – Overview
- Program: Zeus Bounty
- Type: Crypto, MLM
- Program Owner: Tim Bentley
- Price: Free – 0.1 BNB Minimum (Crypto)
- Payment/Withdrawal Methods: MetaMask and Crypto Wallet
- Money-Back Guarantee: None
- Recommended?: Maybe
Quick Summary: Zeus Bounty is an investment company that focuses on the BNB smart chain that offers a 2.5% daily ROI by giving away referrals to investing members.
The company also offers an affiliate referral program.
This company attracts people that are interested in:
- Passive Income
While I can agree that many can get attracted to what this company offers, we still have to do our research on any investment company before we join, to save ourselves from losing out on our money due to it possibly being a scam.
Here is a breakdown of the pros and cons…
Zeus’ Bounty PROS
Here are some of the pros:
- Zeus Bounty is very transparent
- They offer a unique (good) approach to their smart contract commission structure
- They offer several bonuses in the form of commissions
- The company offers training and education
- Zeus Bounty also offers a suite of useful software products that members can get access to for free or for a decent cost.
- Payments and withdrawals are quick and secured.
Zeus’ Bounty CONS
Here are some of the cons:
- The payment process is a 3-step process that can be difficult for new people
- New members would need to use MetaMask, which many new people are not familiar with.
- Recruiting is a must for flowing 2.5% payouts and big profit earnings.
Scam Or Legit/Safe? – Verdict
If you are looking for a legitimate business, at this time, I can say that Zeus Bounty offers more transparency.
I also think it will be very hard for you to get scammed out of money from the way their business model and payment structure are designed.
They also offer a security audit if that matters to you.
This is the type of company that you will need to recruit paying members to earn good profit other than from the initial commission when you first get started.
I would say that Zeus Bounty is a medium-risk opportunity
I’ve included much more detailed information about Zeus Bounty below in the following sections of my review.
Alternative: If you’re looking for a LEGIT way to make money online, click the button below. You will find my tested and recommended “NON-SCAM” platforms to make real money with!
What Is Zeus Bounty?
Zeus Bounty is a BNB smart contract investment company where you can join and purchase one of the investment plans to earn passive income through the BNB smart contracts and through building a downline team of other investors.
The BNB smart chain contracts are a bit different in a way, where Zeus Bounty actually starts you out with an upline and downline that cycles you a commission right after you get started.
As time goes on and if your gifted team grows, you will earn more from their withdrawal cycles.
They also highlight a referral program where you can add people to your smart contract to earn much more from the investment plans.
We will cover that later on with more details about how that works.
One of the first steps I take when researching an investment company, I like to know who the owner is.
This will let me be able to learn about the experience and the vision of the company.
Unfortunately, it seems like 90% of the cryptocurrency investment companies do not like to reveal who owns the company or actually use paid actors.
However, in the case of Zeus Bounty, they are actually really transparent with who they are, which is a great thing!
When doing a search for the owner of the Zeus Bounty company, I found that Tim Bentley along with 2 others has part ownership of the company.
I didn’t find out who the owner was from the text on the website, but on the video that was published on their website.
This is great! I really appreciate this type of transparency when there is little to none in this type of genre.
With that said, Tim lives in Colorado in the USA and has been in the industry of working with cryptocurrency companies for many years.
As a matter of fact, they claim the management team has over 100 years of experience combined.
- Zeus Bounty registered their domain name “zeusesbounty.com” on 10-22-2021
- I believe they officially launched in January 2022.
This is all the information about the company I have at this time, with that said, let’s continue.
What Products/Services Does Zeus Bounty Offer?
In this section of my Zeus Bounty review, I am going to share the products/services that they offer.
The main service the company offers at this time is their investment plans.
The investment plans work on the BNB smart chain that will provide a passive income through the smart contracts that are involved in it.
Zeus Bounty also offers additional products like training, and education, along with software-based products.
The additional products they offers are not commissionable.
Here are the other products they offer at this time:
Zeus Academy is a value-based product that is a suite of educational and informational training about various levels of cryptocurrency along with other topics like marketing, SEO, link building, online traffic generation, and other things.
This is not a product that can be sold, but is given away for free to their members.
The only commissionable based products that are sold are the investment plans that Zeus Bounty offers.
Zeus Bounty Software
Along with Zeus Academy, they also offer a suite of marketing software that you can use for online marketing.
The software marketing tools that they offer include:
- ZBShort – This is a URL shortener with unique features.
- ZBMailer – This is an email automation software similar to Aweber.
- ZBFunnels – This is their drag and drop website creator or pre-made marketing funnels where you can create web pages like capture pages and sales pages similar to GrooveFunnels.
- ZBWebinars – A webinar room similar to Zoom.
- ZBCours – This is a course builder where you can build an online course for whatever genre you can think of.
- ZB Social – This is a social website similar to Facebook. (free)
Most of the software they offer has a free version with limited use, with the option to upgrade to open more features of the software products.
How Do You Make Money With Zeus Bounty?
In this section of my Zeus Bounty review, I am going to share the ways that you can make money with them.
There are 2 main ways that you can make money with Zeus Bounty.
Here is a list of the 2 ways you can make money with them:
- Investment Plans
- Referral Program
Zeus Bounty Opportunity Video
Before we get into the details about the compensation plan and how the ways that you can make money with them, let me share a video that the company created in one of their webinars:
This video will give you a clear explanation of how the compensation plan works and what they offer.
Getting Started And Investment Plans
If you want to earn a passive income with Zeus Bounty, you are going to want to purchase one of the investment plans they offer.
The investment plans earn profit through the BNB smart chain and the contracts that are on it.
This type of income generation is called the BNB smart chain income. Before BNB, many companies used the ETH smart chain or the TRON smart chain, for this type of profit generation.
Zeus Bounty is much different from other companies, I must admit, due to how they GIVE AWAY members to your downline and upline.
I can honestly say that I have not seen a company do this with this type of compensation plan.
With that said, depending on the level that you join, it will offer you a bigger upline and downline that will automatically cycle you a BNB smart contract commission.
Here are the details about the 5 investment plans they offer when you start:
- .1 BNB – This investment plan offers you 5 upline members and 5 downline members. This plan pays 2.5% from the member buy ins.
- .5 BNB – This investment plan offers you 6 upline members and 6 downline members. This plan pays 2.5% from the member buy ins.
- 1 BNB – This investment plan offers you 8 upline members and 8 downline members. This plan pays 2.5% from the member buy ins.
- 5 BNB – This investment plan offers you 9 upline members and 9 downline members. This plan pays 2.5% from the member buy ins.
- 10 BNB – This investment plan offers you 10 upline members and 10 downline members. This plan pays 2.5% from the member buy ins.
You can also participate in the referral program that Zeus Bounty offers.
The compensation plan tracks and pays you commissions using the MLM unilevel.
- The unilevel they offer pays you on an unlimited width, which means that all of your personally sponsored people will be on your first level.
- The people that are referred by your personal recruits will be on your second level with unlimited width.
- The total levels that you can get paid on are 10.
The company also offers what they call their “automatic re-contribution levels”.
These are extra bonuses that investing members get and will qualify for right after they join.
Here is a list of the bonuses you can get from the company:
- New Member Bonus
- 1 BNB Bonus Pool
- 10 BNB Bonus Pool
- Recruiter Bonus
The explanation about details of what these bonuses offer are explained in the video above.
With all that covered, let’s continue to the next section.
Related review: EvoRich Review – Daily ROI Profit Scam or Legit Money Maker?
What’s The Cost To Join?
The minimum cost to join Zeus Bounty is .1 BNB.
You will have to use crypto payment services like the Crypto.com smartphone app to purchase the BNB and then send your BNB over to the MetaMask crypto app.
The MetaMask crypto app is what Zeus Bounty uses to do all of your deposits and withdrawals.
You will have to connect the MetaMask account to Zeus Bounty once you are ready to deposit your getting started BNB amount.
Zeus Bounty also has withdrawal restrictions and withdrawal fees.
The withdrawal restrictions will depend on the number of members you recruit and the amount of BNB you invested.
- The restrictions start when you referred less than 4 people, you will have to spend 60% on buy-ins.
- When you have more than 4 personally referred, then you are restricted to spend 50% on buy-ins.
- Then the next stage of restrictions is when you have spent 4 BNB on buy-ins, this is when you have to spend 40% on buy-ins.
- When you have spent 10 BNB on buy-ins, then you only have to pay 30% of your buy-ins.
The fee for any withdrawal is 7% of the withdrawal amount you requested.
Conclusion: Zeus Bounty Review: 2.5% BNB Smart Contract Scam Or Real Deal?
In the last section of my Zeus Contract review, I am going to share my final thoughts and recommendation about them.
I think we covered a lot of the information that you were looking for in my review.
Hopefully, I wasn’t too one-sided on my Zeus Bounty review, I tried to keep it unbiased.
Overall, I think they have a solid business plan, a great vision for the company, and they are transparent, which really makes a difference.
However, I saw that the owner, (one of them) lives in the United States which means they need to abide by the crazy laws that the US has.
So, here is the question…
Would I Recommend Zeus’ Bounty?
If I was thinking about joining, I would do so knowing that it can be shut down at any time.
With that said, due to the nature of the business, I don’t see how the US regulators would call this a legit business.
On that note, I AM NOT a lawyer, and I am not a fortune-teller, so I can only say that I do like the program, but I don’t think it can be legit in the US.
However, I do like it…
If you want to learn about the money-making opportunities that I am recommending right now, then click here.
With that said, I hope you enjoyed my Zeus’ Bounty review.
If you have any comments or questions, please leave them below in the comment section.
Also, before you leave, please click on the social share buttons to share this article.