Welcome to my Zeppelin Cars Limited review.
Every day, there is money being made on the internet by people doing the online entrepreneur thing!
It’s true, but 99% of the time, it doesn’t happen overnight…
But does it?
Well, today, I am looking at Zeppelin Cars Limited, and they are claiming that you can earn a daily ROI when you invest in one of the investment packages they offer.
I would classify this type of money-making as putting a dollar into a cash machine and getting 2 dollars back.
But is it legal, how can this work, and am I just getting my hopes up?
Well, today my friend, we are going to take a look at how everything works with Zeppelin Cars and I will give you my final thoughts and recommendation at the end.
So stay tuned!
With that said, let’s get started.
What Is Zeppelin Cars Limited?
According to the Zeppelin Cars company website, they are an investment company that offers investment opportunities in the luxury rental, purchase, and sell Multinational Cars Companies Shares industry in the UK.
Basically, you are investing in shares and earning a profit from the buying, selling, and renting of luxury cars in the UK.
The first thing I like to find is information about the owner of the company, which I did not find on the company website.
They do contact information if you would like to get into contact with them for any question:
- E-MAIL – [email protected]
- OFFICE – 22 SOHO SQUARE, LONDON, ENGLAND, W1D 4NS
Apparently, the address on the company website and the certificate of incorporation do not match for some reason?
There are more discrepancies like the date that they started the business, the one on the company website claims they have been running since 2015, but the incorporation says June 2021?
When doing a domain name lookup, I saw even more discrepancies, here is what I mean:
- The domain name “zeppelincars.com” was registered on 6-17-2021
- The domain name was set to private.
As you can see, the date when they first registered the company website was also in June 2021.
Why would the company website say they have been running since 2015 when they clearly have not?
Not sure, if someone can contact the company and ask then why and report back here in the comment section with their explanation, that would be helpful to know.
Either way, this is all I have about the company information, with that said, let’s continue.
How Does Zeppelin Cars Limited Work?
In this section of my Zeppelin Cars Limited review, I am going to cover how it works when you get started.
The first step to join is to find an affiliate member of Zeppelin Cars and join through their affiliate link.
The next step is to review all the investment packages and choose one to invest in.
You can pay in multiple methods, they accept cryptocurrencies, Perfect Money, Payeer, and it looks like even PayPal to name just a few methods.
Additionally, you can join for free, and refer people to the opportunity, and when they invest in one of the packages is when you earn money. This is an option also.
Once you make your investment and depending on the investment package you chose, you will expect to earn a daily ROI.
Once you reach the term of the investment package you chose, you can withdraw your profit through the same method you made your deposit.
The minimum cost to join one of the Zeppelin Cars investment packages is $10.
The minimum withdrawal amount will just depend on the type of payment process you joined with.
Additionally, you can refer people to Zeppelin Cars to earn even more money through their affiliate referral program, which I will cover below.
With that covered, let’s continue.
Another great review: What Is Abasco Investment? Full Review: Safe To Invest?
What Products/Services Does Zeppelin Cars Limited Offer?
In this section of my Zeppelin Cars Limited review, I am going to cover the products/services they offer.
The way that I understand their business model is that they let members buy shares in their own luxury car rental, buy, and selling type of company.
This is the “service” that is offered that they claim will pay you a promised daily ROI due to how successful they are.
The issue is that there is no evidence that these luxury rental, etc. company even exists?
This is what is concerning to me.
Other than that, you can also become an affiliate member to refer people to the company and when those referrals make an investment, you make commissions.
I’ll get more into the affiliate structure and how it works in the next section.
With that said, let’s continue.
Recommend Reading: The Best Passive Income Programs Right Now!
How Do You Make Money With Zeppelin Cars Limited?
In this section of my Zeppelin Cars Limited review, I am going to cover how you can make money with the investment packages and the affiliate referral program they offer.
There are 2 ways that you can make money with Zeppelin Cars Limited.
Those ways would have to be:
- ROI Daily Profits
- Referral Commission
Getting Started and ROI Profits
Getting started is as simple as registering your account on Zeppelin Cars.
When you are in, you would choose one of the investment packages and pay it using one of the various payment options the company offers.
Once your payment goes through and is processed, you will start earning a daily ROI, and the profit will be based on the package you chose and the amount of money you started with.
There are 2 types of investment categories you can choose from, which are:
- Rent A Car Investment Packages
- Car Companies Shares
There are 6 investment packages in each one to choose from.
Rent A Car Investment Packages
The first part of investment packages that we will discuss is called their “Rent A Car” Investments.
There are a total of 6 investment plans to choose from.
Here is a quick breakdown of what they are and what they will offer you:
- Investment Package 1 – To earn from this package, you will need to invest at least $10. This one offers a daily 0.5% ROI for 500 business days.
- Investment Package 2 – To earn from this package, you will need to invest at least $25 to $3,001. This one offers a daily 3% ROI for 90 business days.
- Investment Package 3 – To earn from this package, you will need to invest at least $1,000 to $5,001. This one offers a daily 6% ROI for 35 business days.
- Investment Package 4 – To earn from this package, you will need to invest at least $3,000 to $8,001. This one offers a daily 12% ROI for 18 business days.
- Investment Package 5 – To earn from this package, you will need to invest at least $5,000 to $10,001. This one offers a daily 20% ROI for 10 business days.
- Investment Package 6 – To earn from this package, you will need to invest at least $100,000 or more. This one offers a daily 150% ROI in 1 business day.
Apparently, these ROIs are in stone or guaranteed.
The second part of Zeppelin Cars investment packages is called their “Car Companies Shares” investment program.
These investment packages offer a much higher return, but they do cost a lot more to join and earn from.
Here is a breakdown of the details of these investment packages:
- Share Package 1 – To earn from this package, you will need to invest at least $50,000 or more. This one offers a 200% ROI in 3 business days.
- Share Package 2 – To earn from this package, you will need to invest at least $30,000 or more. This one offers a 300% ROI in 7 business days.
- Share Package 3 – To earn from this package, you will need to invest at least $10,000 or more. This one offers a 400% ROI in 15 business days.
- Share Package 4 – To earn from this package, you will need to invest at least $2,000 or more. This one offers a 500% ROI in 35 business days.
- Share Package 5 – To earn from this package, you will need to invest at least $20 to $3,001. This one offers a 1,000% ROI in 70 business days.
- Share Package 6 – To earn from this package, you will need to invest at least $10 to $2,001. This one offers a 1,500% ROI in 100 business days.
Apparently, these returns are also guaranteed.
Affiliate Referral Commissions
The referral affiliate commissions that Zeppelin Cars Limited offers are the last part of how you can make money with the company.
The way it works is when you refer someone to the company, and they make an investment in one of the packages that the company offers, you will earn a commission.
This happens when your downline also makes an investment.
**NOTE: You don’t have to invest in one of the packages that the company offers to earn affiliate referral commissions.
The referral affiliate compensation plan is structured in an unilevel which is technically an MLM plan.
For those that are not familiar with the unilevel, here is a quick breakdown:
- The first level will only have your referral on it.
- The second level will only have members that your personally referred members enrolled on it.
- The third level will only have team members that your second level members referred on it.
- and so on…
Zeppelin Cars only offers 3 levels of referral commissions, they are:
- Level 1- Your first level offers between 5% to 15% commissions based on their investment amount.
- Level 2 – Your second level offers 2% commissions based on their investment amount.
- Level 3 – Your third level offers 1% commissions based on their investment amount.
And that is all there is to how you can make money with Zeppelin Cars, with that covered, let’s continue.
Another great review: What Is Masternoding And How You Can Earn Passive Income With It?
Here are some of the pros that I found with the Zeppelin Cars LTD opportunity:
- The first pro would be the passive money-making opportunity.
- The second pro would have to be the unique concept that they are basing their ROIs on.
- The third would be the flashy website with nice cars on it.
Here are some of the cons that I found with the Zeppelin Cars LTD opportunity:
- The first con would be the lack of transparency, who are the owners?
- The second con would have to be the discrepancies in the dates the company started.
- The third would be that there is no proof that the Zeppelin Cars luxury rental program actually exists.
Is Zeppelin Cars Limited Safe?
In my opinion, the company is too new to call Zeppelin Cars Limited safe or not safe.
I always give all companies that are new to offer additional information so that I can fix and update concerning information about them.
However, at this time, there are definite concerns about the information that I found on them that shouldn’t get ignored.
With that said, let’s finish up.
Conclusion: Zeppelin Cars Limited Review
In the last section of my Zeppelin Cars review, I am going to share my final thoughts and recommendation about the company.
There are just a few parts to how Zeppelin Cars Limited works, and we covered all aspects of them.
Everything looks good until you dig into the details, and that is when things don’t appear to add up.
Since they are new, I know things and information can change with what they will disclose.
With that said, as of right now, with what I found, as of right now, I am concerned.
But here is the question…
Would I Recommend Zeppelin Cars?
As of right now, with the concerns I have, I can’t honestly recommend them.
If you do decide to join, just know that it will be a very risky investment.
With that said, I hope you enjoyed my Zeppelin Cars Limited review.
If you have any questions or comments about the company or my review, please leave them in the comment section below.
Also, if you found value in my review, please click on the social share buttons below to share it with others to help support my work.
Thank you for your support!