If you are looking for a detailed and honest TronCase review, then you’re on the right website!
I have been watching a few money-making opportunities online and stumbled on TronCase and it seemed interesting.
I found it interesting enough that I decided to take the time to research and review the information about the company, the products, and the compensation plan to find out if this is an opportunity that would be worth joining or not.
I decided to share the information about what I found below with you and then finally share my opinion and thoughts about TronCase in the last section of my review.
Make sure to stick around until the end because what I found might surprise you!
With that said, let’s dig in and get started.
What Is TronCase?
TronCase is an MLM investment opportunity that runs off of the decentralized TRON smart contract blockchain that can earn you a profit through the promised ROI and the MLM referral compensation plan they offer.
The opportunity sounds interesting and sounds like money can be made but is this opportunity solid enough that will last or fail because of a broken business model?
Let’s find out…
When I start to do any research on a company that I am interested in, I want to know who the owner is to learn about their experience and the history they have.
This will give me a good idea about what type of person and business that I am going to get involved with.
I wouldn’t want to get started with an opportunity that has an owner with a bad history of a failed business or a tarnished past that couldn’t be overlooked.
With that said, there is no information about the owner on the company site which I think is a bad move.
It tells people that you don’t want people to know who the owner is for some reason which leaves doubt in the opportunity in my opinion.
All that I was able to find was a marketing video that was released on the same day that the domain name of the company was registered.
I am not sure if they have a stake in the company and not 100% sure what full role they both play so I won’t mention those 2 any further.
All that I was able to get as far as information goes which is not much, is the domain name information.
- The domain name “troncase.io” was registered on 9-9-2020
- The domain name was privately registered
Since the domain name was privately registered, there was no additional information found using that method.
Unlike other reviews about TronCase, I don’t want to spread information about unverified sources that can’t 100% confirm any of the details and make assumptions.
It’s not fair to those people, and it wouldn’t be fair to the company.
All I can say is that the lack of information about who runs the company on the company website is unfortunate.
With that said, let’s continue.
Another great review: TronBase Review – A Huge Scam Or Legit 310% ROI MLM?
TronCase Products – What Do They Offer?
In this section of my TronCase review, I am going to cover the information about what products and services that the company offers.
When I searched around the company website, I was unable to find any products or services that a member can sell and earn retail commissions.
All you can do is be part of the money-making opportunity that TronCase offers which they call an investment program.
With that said, let’s continue.
Another great review: ImpulsX Review – Passive Income Scam Or Legit AdCredit Money Maker?
Here is a promotional video from the TronCase company to present the opportunity that the company offers.
How Does The TronCase Compensation Plan Work?
In this section of my TronCase review, I am going to cover the information about how the MLM compensation plan works and what you can earn with the company’s promised ROI that you can receive once you join.
There are 2 ways that you can make money with the opportunity that the company offers which are:
- ROI Profits
- Referral Commissions
Getting Started and ROI Profits
TronCase actually offers a free membership, but you can not earn from the promised ROI that they offer.
You will have to invest at least 100 TRX (TRON) to earn a promised 300% ROI.
The percentage that you will earn per day is 1%.
ROI Bonus 1
There is a bonus percentage of 0.5% if you decide to not withdraw your funds and this will kick at the first day with a 0.1% bonus and maxes out to .5% on the fifth day and on.
ROI Bonus 2
The second bonus is based on the number of investors that you have in your downline team and also on the amount invested by your downline team.
- Bonus Level 1 – Build a downline team of every 50,000 investing members which will add a bonus percentage of 0.1% which will increase up to 0.5%.
- Bonus Level 2 – Earn an additional ROI percentage of 0.1% for every 20 million TRX invested in your downline team which will increase up to 0.5%.
- Bonus Level 3 – Earn an additional ROI percentage of 0.2% for every 80 million TRX invested in your downline team which will increase up to 1%
Referral MLM Commissions
The MLM referral commissions are paid out based on the investment amount that your downline team members make into TronCase.
I am not sure if you also earn from the daily ROI.
The way that the company pays and tracks these commissions is by using the MLM unilevel compensation plan.
For those that are not familiar with how the unilevel works, here is a quick breakdown:
- The first level will only have your personally recruited/referred members on it.
- The second level of your unilevel will only have team members that your level 1 members personally recruited/referred on it.
- The third level of your unilevel compensation plan will only have team members that your level 2 members personally recruited/referred on it.
- and so on…
There are a total of 11 levels of unilevel commissions that you can earn from.
I am not sure if all of the levels are open to earn from when you get started or if the company has qualifications.
Here is the percentage of earnings that the company pays you per level:
- Level 1 – Your first level pays 7% on the investment amount of your personally recruited/referred members.
- Level 2 – This level pays 3% on the investment amount of members on this level.
- Level 3 – This level pays 1.5% on the investment amount of members on this level.
- Level 4 – This level pays 1% on the investment amount of members on this level.
- Level 5 – This level pays 0.5% on the investment amount of members on this level.
- Level 6 – This level pays0.5% on the investment amount of members on this level.
- Level 7 – This level pays 0.5% on the investment amount of members on this level.
- Level 8 – This level pays 0.4% on the investment amount of members on this level.
- Level 9 – This level pays 0.3% on the investment amount of members on this level.
- Level 10 – This level pays 0.2% on the investment amount of members on this level.
- Level 11 – This level pays 0.1% on the investment amount of members on your last level.
That is all there is to how the compensation plan works and how you can make money with the promised ROI that TronCase offers.
With that said, let’s continue.
Another great review: Namiro Review – Huge ROI Scam or Legit Opportunity?
My TronCase FAQ Section
In this section of my TronCase review, I am going to answer some of the questions that people may have when thinking about joining.
Is TronCase BBB Accredited?
No, TronCase is not accredited with the BBB at this time which is not uncommon for a new online company.
In fact, there are many company’s that have been running for several years that are still not accredited with the BBB but have been tested to be legit and solid companies.
What’s The Cost To Join TronCase?
The minimum cost to join the TronCase opportunity and earn from their promised ROI offering will require a 100 TRX investment from you.
Your investment will come with a promise of a 300% return.
With that covered, let’s answer the question that you have been waiting for which is…
Is TronCase A Scam?
After looking through all of the information that I gathered on the TronCase opportunity, I can’t say that it is a scam at this time.
I do have some concerns that shouldn’t be overlooked or ignored like:
- The lack of transparency
- The lack of any retail products or service
- The lack of any proof that they are generating enough of a return to sustain a 300% ROI for all their investing members
My Final TronCase Review and Thoughts
In the final section of my TronCase review, I am going to share my final thoughts and recommendation about the business and the opportunity after reviewing all of the information that I gathered.
I have taken the time to research and review the information about the company, the products, and the compensation plan.
I have also shared with you my concerns about the business model that TronCase has above.
At this point, you should have a good idea about what TronCase is and what it can offer you.
What are your thoughts up to this point?
But here is the question…
Would I Recommend Joining TronCase?
You have all of the information that you would need to make an educated decision about whether or not TronCase is the right opportunity for you or not.
If you were to ask me if I would join, I would have to say no, due to the concerns that I listed above.
With that said, I hope you enjoyed my TronCase review.
If you found my review helpful, please leave a comment below and then click on the social share buttons below to share my article with others so that people can learn more about what TronCase is and how it works.
Thank you for your support!