Welcome to our Taurise Mining review!
One of the questions that we are going to answer in this overview about the Taurise Mining opportunity is if it is a scam or not?
We wouldn’t want to waste a ton of time and money on an opportunity due to it not being in compliance.
We can save all the time and money just by taking a little bit of time to do some research before joining.
We are going to dig into the information about the company, the products, and the compensation plan to learn how everything works and to see if they offer everything to be in compliance, and to see if the owners have a good background and experience.
There has been some chatter about Taurise in some of the social media sites that I follow and wanted to learn more about the program and what it really is all about.
With that said, let’s dig in and see what we can learn.
Taurise Mining Overview Video
This is a video that was produced by the company that will give you an overview about the Taurise Mining farms that they have to pay out the commissions and ROI that is claims it can.
The information in this video is, of course, biased and I would just use it as an overview explanation on how the company works.
The video basically shows off their factory with a ton of operating systems and processing cards that do all of the mining.
Another great review: Mavie Review – Scam or Legit with Compensation Plan Details
Taurise Review – What Is It?
The Taurise opportunity is an MLM company that will give you the opportunity to make money with the opportunity it offers.
The company pays you with a promised ROI through the cryptocurrency mining it offers and also through the MLM compensation plan you can build.
The niche that I would say that Taurise Mining is would be considered the cryptocurrency mining niche.
When doing our company research, we like to see who owns the company to dig into the background and experience that the owner has in the industry.
When you first visit the Taurise company website, a video is shown that you can watch on the front page that features 2 people on it.
The names that they go by are “Rachel Davis” and “Robert Mackay” who are found to be paid actors.
We looked all around the company website about who the owners are, we could not find it.
We did some further digging on the domain name and here is what was found:
- The domain name was registered on 2-26-2018.
- The domain name was registered privately.
Because the domain name was registered privately, there was no additional information found about who owns the Taurise company.
The company was incorporated in the United Kingdom on the 27th of the same month and year.
For those that are unaware, one of the easiest countries to get your company incorporated in is the UK.
Apparently, the company also has a patent on their cryptocurrency hardware miner for an organic light emitter element that was obtained in 2014.
That is all the information we have on the company, let’s move on to the next section.
Another great review: Infinity Residuals Review – Scam or Legit? Compensation Plan Explained
What Products Does Taurise Offer?
In this section of the review, we are going to take a look at the products that Taurise Mining offers.
When a company offers an MLM opportunity, they need to offer some type of retail product in order to be in compliance with the MLM laws.
Unfortunately, Taurise Mining does not offer any retail products that we were able to find on the front-end of the company website.
Once you become a paid affiliate member and invest in one of their packages, you do get offered the cryptocurrency mining platform.
Other than that, this is all that was found on the products, that Taurise offers, so let’s continue.
How Does The Taurise Compensation Plan Work?
In this section of the review, we are going to cover how the Taurise compensation plan works and how you make money with it.
When you are looking to make money with the Taurise opportunity, you can make money with it a couple of ways.
- The ROI Commissions
- The Referral Commissions
ROI Commissions and Getting Started
When you want to start earning money with the promised ROI that Taurise Mining offers you must make an investment.
Those who make an investment in one of the packages below are promised an ROI after a certain amount of days.
Here is a breakdown of what the packages are and what ROI you can earn per package level:
- Beginner Level – This level will require an investment of $30 to $199. After 10 days you will earn 118% ROI.
- Standart Level – This level will require an investment of $200 to $999. After 20 days you will earn 140% ROI.
- Medium Level – This level will require an investment of $1000 to $9999. After 35 days you will earn 180.5% ROI.
- Sociable Level – This level will require an investment of $700 to $5000. After 25 days you will earn 187.5% ROI.
- Royal Level – This level will require an investment of $10,000 to $100,000. After 50 days you will earn 225% ROI.s
- Family Level – This level will require an investment of $5001 to $20,000. After 40 days you will earn 280% ROI.
- Server Level – This level will require an investment of $500 to $30,000. After 70 days you will earn 345% ROI.
The referral commissions that Taurise offers are paid out using the unilevel compensation plan.
For those that are not familiar with how the unilevel compensation plan works, here is a quick breakdown:
- 1st Level – The first level of your unilevel compensation plan will only have your personally referred members on it.
- 2nd Level – The second level of your unilevel compensation plan will only have team members that your level 1 members personally sponsor on it.
- 3rd Level – The third level of your unilevel compensation plan will only have team members that your level 2 members personally sponsor on it.
- and so on…
Hopefully, this makes it more clear on how the unilevel pay plan works for those that were not familiar with it.
Taurise offers a total of 8 levels that you can earn from on your unilevel compensation plan.
The commissions that you earn are paid out on a percentage of what each member invests on that level.
Here is a breakdown of what you can earn from your downlines investments:
- Level 1 Members – Earn 7% from members investments on this level.
- Level 2 Members – Earn 4% from members investments on this level.
- Level 3 Members – Earn 2% from members investments on this level.
- Level 4 Members – Earn 1% from members investments on this level.
- Level 5 Members – Earn 0.5% from members investments on this level.
- Levels 6 to 8 Members – Earn 0.1% from members investments on these levels.
Leadership Program Commissions
The Taurise Mining company will pay you a one-time commission when all of your downline team members including your personals reach a certain investment amount goal.
The total team investment amount is based on all members that land in any of the 8 levels of your unilevel compensation plan structure.
This is called the Taurise Leadership Program.
Here is a breakdown of the commission you can earn once you reach these total team investment goals:
- When your entire team generates $15,000 worth of investments within your unilevel structure you will earn $150.
- When your entire team generates $30,000 worth of investments within your unilevel structure you will earn $400.
- When your entire team generates $60,000 worth of investments within your unilevel structure you will earn $500.
- When your entire team generates $100,000 worth of investments within your unilevel structure you will earn $2000.
- When your entire team generates $249,999 worth of investments within your unilevel structure you will earn $5000.
- When your entire team generates $500,000 worth of investments within your unilevel structure you will earn $7500.
- When your entire team generates $750,000 worth of investments within your unilevel structure you will earn $10,000.
- When your entire team generates $1,000,000 worth of investments within your unilevel structure you will earn $50,000.
This is all there is to how the Taurise compensation plan works and how you can make money with it, let’s continue.
Another great article: Bitworld Center Review – Scam or Legit?
Taurise Mining Q and A Section
In this section of the review, we are going to answer some of the questions that people may have when thinking about joining the Taurise opportunity.
Is Taurise BBB Accredited?
No, Taurise is not accredited with the Better Business Bureau at this time.
This is not an indication that a company is not a scam, it just means that it is not listed at this time.
What’s The Cost To Join Taurise?
The minimum cost to join the Taurise opportunity is actually free but with several limitations on the amount that you can earn with it.
To actually take full advantage of the promised ROI commissions that the company offers including the additional earnings, you will need to make a minimum investment of $30.
With that said, let’s move on to the question that many of you are here to get an answer to which is…
Is Taurise A Scam or Ponzi Scheme?
In our opinion, yes, Taurise Mining is a scam, and here are some of our reasons why:
- There is no information on who really owns it.
- The company offers no retail products when operating an MLM company.
- No proof that the ROI commissions are sustainable with the mining.
When the MLM law is concerned, they are very clear when they say that it is a requirement to offer retail products.
There is really no shortcut around this requirement, and many companies have been shut down because of this.
I see many of the newer MLM companies that launch that think they can be lazy and not offer any retail products not last long.
The FTC and SEC will tell you on their own website that if they do not offer any retail products it is considered a Ponzi Scheme.
My Final Taurise Mining Review and Thoughts
In the final section of the review, we are going to share our final thoughts about the Taurine Mining opportunity as a whole.
We have covered the information on the company, the products, and the compensation plan.
We also shared our thoughts on why we felt that the company was not a legitimate one when comparing the business plan with what the MLM law requires.
At this point, you should have a clear idea about what Taurise is, how it works, how you make money with it, and if it is the right opportunity for you to join.
What are your thoughts on it so far?
But here is the question…
Would we recommend the Taurise opportunity?
No, we would not recommend the Taurise opportunity at this time due to the red flags that we have discovered about it.
With that said, we hope you enjoyed our Taurise review.
If you found this review helpful, make sure to click on the social share buttons on this page and share it with others so that people can learn exactly what the Taurise Mining opportunity is really all about.