If you’re looking for a good Streakk review that will answer your questions before you join, then this is it!
I’ve run across Streakk recently and due to the realistic income claims they have listed on their website for their ROIs, I decided to take a closer look.
There are a ton of companies that claim huge ROIs without having any proof and other issues that I would not recommend joining, but Streakk seems different.
However, we have to look into all the details before deciding whether it is a legitimate investment company that would be around for a long time without any issues to worry about.
With that said, let’s dig in and get started.
Streakk Review – Overview
|1. Company: Streakk|
|2. Type: Investment, Crypto, Referral Program|
|3. CEO: Suki Chen|
|4. Cost: Minimum of $100|
|5. Payment/Withdrawal Methods: Several Crypto options|
|6. Money-Back Guarantee: None|
|7. Support: https://t.me/streakkofficial|
|8. Website: https://streakk.io/|
|9. Low/Medium/High-Risk?: High|
Quick Summary: Streakk is an investment company that offers investment plans that generate promised returns based on Noding and specialized blockchain transactions to generate profits.
Along with its investment plans, the company also offers a multi-level referral program that pays referral commissions on several levels.
This company attracts people that are interested in the following:
- Passive Income
- Referral Program
While I can agree that many of the aspects that I listed above will be attractive to many people, we still have to do our research before diving into anything that we are going to invest in, whether it is our time or money.
Here is a breakdown of the pros and cons…
Here are some of the pros:
- They offer passive income
- They offer crypto as payment and withdrawals
- The company offers several crypto coins that you can earn an ROI from
- The profit they generate is consistent with ROIs earned in traditional big networks.
- The company website is well-designed and professional
Here are some of the cons:
- The Streak team profiles are fake and cannot be verified as real people
- There is no data or proof that verifies income from their sources
- The referral program has several levels geared towards recruiting to earn big commissions, which is a big red flag for a company that offers ROIs.
Scam Or Legit/Safe? – Verdict
If you are looking for a legitimate business, then I would have to suggest to you to stick around until the end of my review to get my final thoughts and recommendation.
But like you, I can’t see into the future, so I can’t say that Streakk will become a scam, but if you do decide to join, I would just say…
Streakk is a high-risk opportunity because of some of the issues that were found.
I’ve included much more detailed information about Streakk below in the following sections of my review.
Here’s what I recommend: If you’re looking for a LEGIT way to make money online, click the button below.
What Is Streakk?
Streakk is an investment opportunity that utilizes investment plans that generate returns through Proof of Stake and Simple Time Protocols to generate returns.
Noding is part of their algorithm where they generate returns through the fees generated on the blockchains when the exchanging of coins and other activities happen.
They do this by offering their own third-generation blockchain, which is something I feel that is made up.
The reason why I started out this review on a positive note was that I looked at the returns they have posted for different coins they work with, and it is believable and comparable to normal returns on legitimate and established broker networks.
However, as I dig deeper into the details about Streakk and what they are about, this is where I start having concerns, which I will start to get into in the next section.
When researching companies that offer ROIs as this one does, I like to know who the owner of the company is.
When researching Streakk, I found that Suki Chen is the owner or CEO of the company.
In his bio on the company website, he listed an impressive resume, but like in many other reviews, it doesn’t appear to be totally factual when looking into his past experience.
Suki was part of the company called “Odin” where he held an executive position and was responsible for being part of several blockchain projects.
All of those blockchain projects apparently were failures.
When researching his LinkedIn profile, it listed that Streakk was launched in 2019 which is also false because the domain name for the company website was not even registered until May 2022.
Here is the information about the domain name:
- The domain name “streakk.io” was registered on 5-21-2022 and updated (new ownership) on 8-24-2022
- The domain name was registered privately
I found that Suki Chen lives and runs the company out of Dubai right now.
With that said, I found that when I first took a look at Streakk as a company, I found myself very interested in what they offer because everything seemed on par with a legit investment company.
However, when digging into some of the details about the company, I am now having reservations and concerns about them.
With that company information covered, let’s continue.
Related review: Rezlet Review: Real 5000% ROI Investment or Huge Scam?
What Products/Services Does Streakk Offer?
In this section of my Streakk review, I am going to share the details that I found about the products/services they offer.
The company offers an investment opportunity and an App that installs on your cell phone that will allow you to invest and stake crypto with their platform.
The company also offers its own unique crypto token which is called STKK which offers promised returns.
The company also offers a referral program where members can refer others to earn commissions in a multiple-level compensation plan.
With the services/products covered, let’s continue.
How Do Members Make Money With Streakk?
In this section of my Streakk review, I am going to share the details about the ways that members can make money with them.
There are 2 ways that members can make money with Streakk:
- The Investment Plan Profits
- Referral Program Commissions
Getting Started and Investment Plans
The first way that members can make money with Streakk is through their investment options.
There are actually a variety of cryptocurrencies members can invest in and start to earn “guaranteed” returns according to the company website.
The returns on these options are actually on par with legitimate returns of the market which made it hard to tell any issues just by quickly studying the company.
The investment that members can start out with is $100 up to 200K which is the cut-off.
Here is a breakdown of the investment options that members have along with the details of the generated returns:
- Bitcoin Option: When members choose this coin, they will be rewarded with a 7% annual ROI.
- Ethereum Option: When members choose this coin, they will be rewarded with a 10% annual ROI.
- Tether Option: When members choose this coin, they will be rewarded with a 14% annual ROI.
- Binance Coin Option: When members choose this coin, they will be rewarded with a 15% annual ROI.
- Cardano Option: When members choose this coin, they will be rewarded with a 15% annual ROI.
- Polkadot Option: When members choose this coin, they will be rewarded with a 16% annual ROI.
- STKK Option: This token is their own and offers the highest guaranteed returns. When members choose this option, they will be rewarded with a 20% annual ROI.
- MATIC Option: When members choose this coin, they will be rewarded with a 15% annual ROI.
As you can see, all of the returns are within reason and shockingly compares to the natural returns on the market.
I think the company did well with these return stats, but what’s up with all the lies when dealing with the company details?
However, there is another part to their investment opportunity, which is their NODE positions that members can invest in.
The returns that the NODE positions offer are very high and this is really where the concerns start because of how high the ROI is.
Here are the details on the NODE positions they offer so you can see for yourself:
- Shared Node Position – This NODE option requires at least $100 to join. This option pays a weekly ROI of 2% of STKK tokens for 7 years.
- Dedicated Node Position – This NODE option requires at least $5000 to join. This option pays a weekly ROI of 5% of STKK tokens for 7 years.
- Dedicated Node Pro Position – This NODE option requires at least $25,000 to join. This option pays a weekly ROI of 8% of STKK tokens for 7 years.
For any of the options above, members’ initial investments or re-investments are locked in for 100 days.
Referral Program Details
The second way to make money with Streakk is through their referral program.
Streakk will reward members with commissions when they refer someone to the company that makes an investment into one of the options they offer.
The way that Streakk tracks and pays referral commissions are by using a unilevel compensation plan.
The unilevel compensation plan is traditionally used in MLM which is why I would consider this investment opportunity a hybrid MLM.
The commissions are based on the investments made which can be members’ referrals and downline members’ initial and future investments so it’s not really residual, but sort of.
Streakk offers members traditional referral commissions along with rank achievement bonuses, bonus commission pools, and more.
There is a total of 15 levels that Streakk pays their members in referral commissions and here are the details:
- Level 1 – Investments made by personally referred members on this level will generate a 15% commission based on the investments made.
- Level 2 – This level will generate a 10% commission, which is based on the investments made by level 2 members.
- Level 3 – This level will generate a 7% commission, which is based on the investments made by level 2 members.
- Level 4 – This level will generate a 5% commission, which is based on the investments made by level 2 members.
- Level 5 – This level will generate a 5% commission, which is based on the investments made by level 2 members.
- Level 6 – This level will generate a 2% commission, which is based on the investments made by level 2 members.
- Level 7 – This level will generate a 2% commission, which is based on the investments made by level 2 members.
- Level 8 – This level will generate a 1% commission, which is based on the investments made by level 2 members.
- Level 9 – This level will generate a 1% commission, which is based on the investments made by level 2 members.
- Level 10 – This level will generate a 1% commission, which is based on the investments made by level 2 members.
- Level 11 – This level will generate a 1% commission, which is based on the investments made by level 2 members.
- Level 12 – This level will generate a 1% commission, which is based on the investments made by level 2 members.
- Level 13 – This level will generate a 1% commission, which is based on the investments made by level 2 members.
- Level 14 – This level will generate a 2% commission, which is based on the investments made by level 14 members.
- Level 15 – This level will generate a 2% commission, which is based on the investments made by level 15 members.
As you can see, the company created a referral program that is heavy on recruiting members to the company which is not necessarily a good thing when it comes to investment companies, as history would dictate.
With the ways that Streakk offers to members to make money with them covered, let’s continue.
Related review: AbyStex Review: Daily 1.47% ROI Scam Or Real Returns?
What’s The Cost To Join?
The minimum cost to join Streak is free for members that only want to join the company to earn from the referral program they offer.
If someone wants to earn from the investment opportunities Streakk offers, they must invest at least $100 and they can also earn from the referral program if they choose to do so.
Members can make deposits in the cryptocurrency coin that fits the investment plan they offer unless they are wanting to join in the STRKK coin options in which they can join with a variety of cryptos which will then get converted over to their STRKK coin.
With that covered, let’s finish up!
Conclusion: Streakk Review
In the last section of my Streakk review, I am going to share my final thoughts and recommendation about them.
At this point in my review, I hope that I was able to answer all of your questions about the Streakk investment opportunity.
If you have any additional questions or want to leave a comment, please do so in the comment section below.
Would I Recommend Streakk?
At first glance, I thought Streakk appeared to be a legitimate investment opportunity due to the believable ROIs they were claiming on their website, but due to the issues that were found when researching the company, I cannot recommend them at this time.
If you want to learn about the passive income programs that I recommend and are tested, then click here.
With that said, I hope you enjoyed my Streakk review.
Before you go, please click on the social share buttons below to share this article and to help support my blog.