Welcome to my Seven Stars Group Review.
Is this opportunity a scam?
This is going to be one of the questions that we are going to get answers to by taking a look at the information on the company, the product, and the compensation plan.
We wouldn’t want to join a program to find out later on that it turns out to be a scam and gets shut down and then what happens?
We lose a ton of time and all the money that we invested in it.
This is the main reason for my review.
I have seen that there were people promoting this opportunity so I decided to take a closer look and I found some interesting thing.
Let’s dive down and take a look at what was found.
Seven Stars Group Review – What Is It?
The Seven Stars Group is a program that is designed to help you make money online with the promised ROI they offer and a referral program.
They have a “not so unique” compensation plan that offers you the ability to earn through the ROI they offer and also from referring people into the business.
The Seven Stars Group Opportunity Video
Seven Stars Group offers what they call benefits as part of their membership after you join that is “supposed” to help you earn more commissions.
We will take a deeper look at the next few sections I have below.
The first section of my review will cover the company.
Another great review: Akyoh Review – Scam? Compensation Plan Breakdown
Seven Stars Group Company Overview
This section will cover information about the company and who runs it.
Unfortunately, the company website does not offer any information on who owns or runs it.
Through some searching online we found that even though the company just launched, a man by the name of Mario Rossi has claimed to run the company and has been around since 2010.
We took a look at the domain as well and this is what was found:
- The domain was privately registered on 6-15-2018
- No further information was provided in the domain search.
As you can see there is some information that really doesn’t match up with Mario’s comments.
Not sure what the guy was talking about.
Maybe he has some information switched up with another program.
Maybe this was a re-branded program of a prior company that failed and he got mixed up?
Not sure, I am just forming some ideas.
This of course in my own opinion.
By the way, who is this guy Rossi?
There was no information found on this person.
With that said, let’s move on to the next section.
The next section of my review will cover the information about the products that Seven Stars Group.
Another great review: My Paying Tree Review – Scam? Compensation Plan Breakdown
Seven Stars Group Products Review
This section will cover information about the products that Seven Stars Group has to offer.
Unfortunately, the Seven Stars Group opportunity offers no retail products for customer sales.
With that said, Seven Stars does offer what they call “benefits” to their affiliate members.
Here is a list of the “benefits” that Seven Stars Group offers:
- Immediate processing of financial transactions
- 24/7 technical support
- The best investment offers
- The best trading tools
- Balance protection program
Again, Seven Stars Group offers no retail products which is a red flag because they do have an MLM element which is the compensation plan.
Another great review: USANA Review – Scam? Compensation Plan Breakdown
Seven Stars Group Compensation Plan
This section will cover the compensation plan of the Seven Stars Group offers.
There are really only 2 ways to earn commissions with the Seven Stars Group opportunity which consists of the:
- Referral Commissions
Let’s start with the ROI and how you get started.
When you want to join the Seven Stars Group you will have to invest in one of the packages I have listed below:
- Octans Level – To join at this level you will need to invest a minimum of $10 up to $999 to earn a 126% ROI after 20 days
- Centaurus Level – To join at this level you will need to invest a minimum of $1000 up to $4,999 to earn a 180% ROI after 40 days
- Pegasus Level – To join at this level you will need to invest a minimum of $5000 up to $19,999 to earn a 268% ROI after 60 days
- Eridanus Level – To join at this level you will need to invest a minimum of $20,000 to whatever amount to earn a 412% ROI after 80 days
There are several ways to get started with the promise of a guaranteed ROI as you can see above.
Now that you understand how the ROI works and what levels they offer, you can also earn when you refer people to the business opportunity.
The Seven Stars Group offers an MLM unilevel compensation plan structure to pay out their affiliate members when you and your team refer people into the business opportunity.
The unilevel has a total of 7 levels.
If you don’t understand how an unilevel compensation plan structure works here is a quick breakdown.
- Level 1 – This level will only have your personal referrals.
- Level 2 – This level will only have the referrals that your level 1 (personals) members sponsor into the business.
- Level 3 – This level will only have the referrals that your level 2 members sponsor into the business.
- and so on…
Now that you understand how the unilevel compensation plan structure works let’s take a look at the commissions that you can earn with it.
Each level is broken down by a percentage from the investment amount that the referral pays to join the Seven Star Group opportunity.
- Your personal referrals will pay you 7% on Level 1.
- Members that are on Level 2 will pay you 3%
- Members that are on your Level 4 will pay you 2%
- Members that are on your Level 4 to the last level which is 7 will pay you 1%
Additional Bonus Commissions
As part of the referral commission, Seven Start Group offers an additional bonus that works when you hit a certain level of sales from the unilevel team investments that they make.
Here is a breakdown of what commissions you will earn when certain levels are reached.
- When you have a total investment in your team of $10,000, you will get a bonus of $300
- When you have a total investment in your team of $25,000, you will get a bonus of $2000
- When you have a total investment in your team of $50,000, you will get a bonus of $5000
- When you have a total investment in your team of $100,000, you will get a bonus of $7500
- When you have a total investment in your team of $200,000, you will get a bonus of $10,000
- When you have a total investment in your team of $500,000, you will get a bonus of $20,000
- When you have a total investment in your team of $1,000,000, you will get a bonus of $50,000
That is really all there is to the compensation plan that Seven Starts Group offers.
Let’s move on to the next section of my review that covers questions.
Related articles: MLM Company Reviews, Compensation Plan, and Scams
Seven Starts FAQ
Is Seven Stars Group BBB Accredited?
No, Seven Stars Group is not accredited with the Better Business Bureau.
This is not an indication of a program or company being a scam, it simply means that the BBB website doesn’t have it listed at this time or the company is too new to accredit it.
Cost To Join Seven Stars Group
You can actually join the Seven Stars Group for free, but the company will not offer anything to you for free you will have to pay to play in this program.
The minimum investment to join the Seven Stars Group will be $10.
Is Seven Stars Group a Scam?
In my opinion, yes Seven Stars Group is a scam.
The fact that they offer an MLM aspect as far as the compensation plan goes, and the fact that they offer no retail products for customers makes it a scam.
The more technical term for these 2 issues makes it a Ponzi Scheme.
Of course, I just want to state this…
This is my opinion, I am not a lawyer, I am just going off my experience from all the companies I have reviewed and seen companies get shut down for issues just like Seven Starts Group has to offer.
My Final Seven Stars Group Review and Thoughts
So, what are my final thoughts about the Seven Stars Group opportunity?
In my personal opinion, I feel that you should not waste your time.
I feel that if you do decide to join in hopes of a quick win and to earn a bunch of money it will probably turn out bad.
This, of course, is my own personal opinion.
If you want a better and long-term strategy to earn money online then I would suggest taking a look at the link on my site.
Here is the question…
If you were to ask me if I would join the Seven Stars Group or recommend it?
I would have to say no, I would not.
Too many red flags for me to feel comfortable to join let alone promote it.
I wouldn’t feel proud.
That’s all I got!
I hope you enjoyed my Seven Starts Group review.
Make sure to help others by clicking on the social share buttons on this page so that others can know what the Seven Stars Group is really all about.