If you are looking for a detailed SeedChange review, then you are on the right website!
I was looking around the internet for new money-making opportunities and stumbled upon that Seed Change opportunity.
It appeared to be something that I would be interested in but I always do my due diligence before jumping into anything.
I am going to take the time to research and review the information about the company, the products, and the compensation plan and share that information that I find here with you.
After going through all of the information, I am going to share my final thoughts and recommendation about SeedChange in the last section of my review so make sure to stick around until the end.
With that said, let’s dig in and get started.
What Is SeedChange?
According to the company website, SeedChange is an investment opportunity where you can join and earn a promised return with your investment with the claim that they are “registered with the SEC in the USA”. There is some very troubling information that I found about these claims that we will get into in the next section. The niche that I would say that SeedChange is in would be the investment and affiliate marketing niche.
One of the things that I like to do with any money-making opportunity is to check out the company and the owner to see what type of experience and history they have.
Also to check to see if any red-flags appear to me which would let me know if it would be a good idea to move on or check it out further.
When I first started to dig into the information about the SeedChange company, the red flags started popping up right away.
The first thing that I noticed is that the company claims that they are an SEC-registered company that offers securities that are promised returns from their investment packages.
The first thing that I found was a warning from the California Department of Financial Protection and Innovation stating that SeedChange is using the company name, logo, and other things from another company that used to be running under the SeedChange name.
This simply means that this company, “SeedChange” is being an imposter and using the “SeedChange Execution Services” image of an investment company that is being run, and this company “SeedChange” is in violation of California law.
It’s just really crazy…
I checked out the “our Team” section of the company website and ran across the names, Alejandro, Curtis, and Joe for the management team.
Curtis French is labeled as the Co-Founder and CEO of the company but I could not any information about Curtis online.
Another thing that is very troubling is that they do claim that the investment opportunities are coming from several “early-stage investment” tech companies that are real and legitimate, BUT the problem is that those companies are not associated with the SeedChange company that we are talking about in this review.
This information that was found is very troubling and very misleading to the people that are thinking about joining SeedChange.
There is a bit more information that I can get into, but that I think is more than enough troubling facts that I found out about this company that I could share.
With that said, let’s move on to the next section.
Another great review: Adasa Group Review – Daily 1% Profit Investment Scam Or Legit ROI?
SeedChange Products – What Do They Offer?
In this section of my SeedChange review, I am going to share information about the products and services that they offer.
After looking through the company website, I was unable to find any products or services that the company offers at this time.
It only appears that the company offers members the ability to earn money with the referral program and the promised ROI that they offer.
With that said, let’s continue to the next section.
Another great review: Brank Review – Scam Gaming MLM or Legit Crypto Builder?
How Does The SeedChange Compensation Plan Work?
In this section of my SeedChange review, I am going to share information about how the compensation plan works and other ways that you can make money with the opportunity.
There are 2 ways that you can make money with SeedChange.
It involves that promised ROI that you earn when you invest in one of the investment packages that SeedChange offers and through the referral compensation plan that goes down 2 levels.
Let’s take a look at the investment packages first:
- Auric Energy – This investment package will require a minimum of $100 to participate in. You will earn 0.5% a day for a total of 285 days for this investment package.
- JMW Farms – This investment package will require a minimum of $200 to participate in. You will earn 0.5% a day for a total of 290 days for this investment package.
- Serene Fishing Company – This investment package will require a minimum of $2000 to participate in. You will earn 0.6% a day for a total of 255 days for this investment package.
- XT Energy – This investment package will require a minimum of $5000 to participate in. You will earn 0.7% a day for a total of 230 days for this investment package.
- Energeotek – This investment package will require a minimum of $8000 to participate in. You will earn 1% a day for a total of 170 days for this investment package.
- Legacy Measurement Solutions – This investment package will require a minimum of $10,000 to participate in. You will earn 1.1% a day for a total of 165 days for this investment package.
- St. Nicholas Court Farms – This investment package will require a minimum of $18,000 to participate in. You will earn 1.3% a day for a total of 147 days for this investment package.
- Lakes Oil NL – This investment package will require a minimum of $20,000 to participate in. You will earn 1.3% a day for a total of 143 days for this investment package.
- Tempus Applied Solutions – This investment package will require a minimum of $30,000 to participate in. You will earn 1.5% a day for a total of 147 days for this investment package.
- Brightrock Gold Corporation – This investment package will require a minimum of $50,000 to participate in. You will earn 1.8% a day for a total of 155 days for this investment package.
SeedChange also offers referral commissions.
ATTN! Discover The BEST Way To Earn Passive Income From Home!
They offer a 2 level referral pay plan that is paid and tracked using the unilevel compensation plan.
For those that are not familiar with how the unilevel works, here is a quick breakdown:
- The first level will only have your personally recruited members on it.
- The second level will only have your team members that your level 1 members personally recruited on it.
- and so on…
SeedChange only pays on 2 levels deep so any additional levels are not relevant.
Also, the commissions that you earn are from the investments made from downline members on these 2 levels.
Here is a breakdown of what that looks like:
- The first level pays 7% of the investments made from your personally recruited members.
- The second level pays 3% on your level 2 members.
With that said, this is all there is to how you can make money with SeedChange.
Another great review: DAISY AI ROI Scam Or Legit Daily Money Maker?
My SeedChange Q and A Section
In this section of my SeedChange review, I am going to answer some of the questions that people may have when thinking about joining.
Is SeedChange BBB Accredited?
No, SeedChange is not accredited or listed with the BBB at this time.
However, this is most likely due to it being a new company and the company didn’t apply for a listing and there haven’t been any reviews or complaints to the BBB that has been recorded.
There are also a ton of companies that are not listed with the BBB that are 100% legit, they just haven’t been listed with them.
What’s The Cost To Join SeedChange?
The minimum cost to join SeedChange is $100 to become an affiliate member and earn from the promised ROI that the company offers.
You do have the ability to register for free and refer people through your affiliate link, but you can only earn from the referral commissions and not from the promised ROI profits.
With that said, let’s answer the question that many of you have been wanting an answer to which is…
Is SeedChange A Scam?
After taking a look at all of the information about the SeedChange opportunity, at this time, I can’t say that it is a scam.
However, there are some things that have me concerned like:
- No retail products or services
- The company appears to be telling lies and being an imposter to the SeedChange Execution Services.
- California state has issued a violation for this company.
- The ownership appears to be fake and using the info from a previously failed or failing investment company on their company website.
- Using fake info that this company is claiming to use legit investment companies to provide the profit for their promised ROI
- The profits that are generated for the company’s promised ROI appear to only be generated from new members investments because there is no proof of it coming from anywhere else
There are just too many red-flags that I would highly advise you to not ignore.
With that said, let’s finish up.
My Final SeedChange Review and Thoughts
In the last section of my SeedChange review, I am going to share my final thoughts and recommendation about the company and the opportunity as a whole.
I have taken the time to research and review the information about the company, the products, and the compensation plan.
I have also shared my very concerning thoughts about the company and the opportunity above.
At this point, you should know more about what SeedChange is, or what it is not, and what they offer.
What are your thoughts about it up to this point?
But here is the question…
Would I Recommend Joining SeedChange?
You now have all of the information that you would need to make an educated decision on whether or not you think Seed Change is the right opportunity for you or not.
If you were to ask me if I would join, I would have to say no way due to all of the issues, the lies, the fake info, and other red-flags that I found with it.
With that said, I hope you enjoyed my SeedChange review.
If you found my review helpful, please share my article with others by clicking on the social share buttons on this page to share it with others so that people can learn more about what SeedChange is and how it works.
Thank you for your support!