One of the things that we are going to answer today is if S Block is a scam or not.
We wouldn’t want to join a program just to have it shut down a few months later due to bad business practices or non-compliance reasons.
We are going to research and review the information about the company, the products, and the compensation plan to see what we can find.
We decided to take a closer look due to the rising social interest that we started to see around online.
With that said, let’s dig in and see what we can learn about it.
S Block Review – What Is It?
S Block is an MLM company that offers the ability to earn money by recruiting others and with the promised ROI that the company offers with your investment.
The niche that I would say that S Block resides in would be the cryptocurrency MLM niche.
When taking a look at any company that gives you the ability to earn additional money from home, we like to see who owns it.
This allows us to learn more about the owner’s experience and background.
We found that Ivan Bolonikhin is the President of S Block.
The company itself is based out of Singapore according to the company website, but Ivan is based out of Kyiv, Ukraine according to his LinkedIn profile.
It appears through an Internet search that Ivan has no previous experience in the MLM industry but claims to be a digital securities expert according to his profile on LinkedIn.
That is all the information that we were able to find about the company.
Another great review: Crypster Review – Scam or Legit Crypto? Compensation Plan Exposed
What Products Does S Block Offer?
In this section of the review, we are going to take a look at the products that S Block offers.
According to their website, there are no retail products or services available.
The only thing that you can do is join as an affiliate member and earn commissions by selling the membership to others.
That is all the information that we have about the products that S Block offers, let’s continue.
Another great review: Inclusive Cryptos Review – Scam or Legit? Compensation Plan Exposed
How Does The S Block Compensation Plan Work?
In this section of the review, we are going to take a look at how the compensation plan works and how you can make money with the S Block opportunity.
To take part in the compensation plan and the daily ROI that the company offers you must first join the membership.
The minimum requirement to join will be $300 worth of the SBO tokens that the company offers.
Currently, there is no value outside the company for the SBO token, and value is taken internally which we could not locate.
The returns that you earn daily that the company pays you are listed in USD, but when you get paid, they issue the commissions in SBO tokens.
So, when you are ready to pay yourself your commissions, there must be another step to convert your tokens.
There is a daily return on your investment that the company will pay you, but we could not find any rates.
Ranks and Qualifications
One of the things that many MLM companies offer as part of their compensation plan is ranks.
This is particularly important in the fact that when you increase your rank by certain qualifications, you will be able to earn more with what the compensation plan has to offer.
There are a total of 5 affiliate member ranks that you can qualify for in S Block.
Here is a breakdown of each one and the qualification that you need for them:
- Comet Rank – To qualify for this rank, you will need to sign up and invest at least $300 in SBO tokens.
- Planet Rank – To qualify for this rank, you will need to sign up and invest at least $300, you must also personally refer at least 15 S Block affiliate members and generate a total downline investment volume of at least $200,000.
- Star Rank – To qualify for this rank, you will need to sign up and invest at least $300, you must also personally refer at least 3 Planet ranked affiliate members.
- Galaxy Rank – To qualify for this rank, you will need to sign up and invest at least $300, you must also personally refer at least 3 Star ranked affiliates members.
- Universe Rank – To qualify for this rank, you will need to sign up and invest at least $300, you must also personally refer at least 3 Galaxy ranked affiliates members.
Residual Commission (unilevel)
S Block also offers residual commissions which are paid out using the MLM unilevel compensation plan structure.
There is a total of 15 levels that you can earn from.
For those that are unfamiliar with how the unilevel pay structure works, here is a quick breakdown:
- 1st level – The first level of your unilevel compensation plan will only have your personally recruited members on it.
- 2nd level – The second level of your unilevel compensation plan will only have team members that your level 1 members personally recruited on it.
- 3rd level – The third level of your unilevel compensation plan will only have team members that your level 2 members personally recruited on it.
- and so on…
Hopefully, this is a good enough explanation for those that were unfamiliar with how the unilevel compensation plan structure works.
With that said, you are paid out with the investments made by your personally recruited members and downline team members make.
Here is a breakdown of what you can earn when you are qualified at a certain rank with your unilevel pay plan:
- Planet Rank – When you qualify for this rank you will be able to earn a 5% residual commission rate on all 15 levels.
- Star Rank – When you qualify for this rank you will be able to earn a 10% residual commission rate on all 15 levels.
- Galaxy Rank – When you qualify for this rank you will be able to earn a 15% residual commission rate on all 15 levels.
- Universe Rank – When you qualify for this rank you will be able to earn a 20% residual commission rate on all 15 levels.
The matching bonus that is paid by the company pays out using the unilevel compensation plan.
The commissions that you are paid out in SBO token and paid out 15 levels deep.
The match will be based on the amount made by your personally recruited members and team members from the residual part of the pay plan.
Here is a breakdown of what you can earn from the Matching Bonus:
- Level 1 – On this level, you will earn 100% Matching Bonus from your personally recruited members.
- Levels 2 to 10 – On these levels, you will earn 10% Matching Bonus
- Levels 11 to 15 – On these levels, you will earn 5% Matching Bonus
The Global Rewards bonus commissions are based on the total profit that the company makes.
S Block will set aside 5% of the total profit to pay all members a part of that profit that qualifies.
When you are qualified at the rank of Universe, you will participate by splitting up an equal share with all of the other Universe ranked members that also qualify.
The commissions for this bonus are also paid out in SBO tokens.
The Loyalty Bonus is paid out to Panet ranked affiliate members and higher.
When you qualify for the rank of Planet you will be able to earn a 3% commission from every downline member that you have within your team that is also at the same rank as you.
This is paid from the earning that they make from the residual pay plan.
That is all of the information that we have about the compensation plan and how you can make money with the S Block opportunity, let’s move on to the next section.
Another great review: My Passive Trades Review – Scam or Legit? Compensation Plan Exposed
My S Block Q and A Section
In this section of the review, we are going to answer some of the questions that you may have when thinking about joining the S Block opportunity.
Is S Block BBB Accredited?
No, S Block is not accredited with the Better Business Bureau at this time.
However, there have been a ton of companies that we have run across that have been running for many years and also are 100% legitimate that have never been listed on the BBB website.
We don’t ever go by what the BBB tells us and always go by what the facts tell us when determining the legitimacy of a company or program.
What’s The Cost to Join S Block?
The minimum cost to join S Block is free but does not offer much.
To take full advantage of the ROI and MLM opportunity that the program offers, you must invest a minimum of $300 worth of the company’s SBO tokens.
With that said, let’s answer the question that many of you have which is…
Is S Block A Scam or Legitimate Opportunity?
In my opinion, no, S Block is not a scam, but it does have some very serious issues with its business model in my opinion.
Here are the 2 issues that stand out for me for long-term stability:
- The company offers no retail products
- The company offers a daily ROI which needs to be licensed in all countries that they do business in.
The second issue seems to be the normal recurring issue that many of these types of ROI programs have and it never works out for long-term stability.
Related articles: MLM Review, Scams, and Compensation Plans
My Final S Block Review and Thoughts
In the last section of the review, I am going to share my final thoughts about the S Block opportunity as a whole.
We have taken the time to research and review the information about the company, the products, and the compensation plan.
We have also discussed our thoughts on whether or not we feel that S Block is a scam or not.
At this point, you should have a really good idea about what S Block is, how it works, what it offers, and how you can make money with it.
What are your thoughts about it this far?
But here is the question…
Would we recommend the S Block opportunity?
No, we would not recommend the S Block opportunity unless you are looking for a short-lived program that is destined to be shut down by the government or by the owner.
With that said, I hope you enjoyed my S Block review.
If you found this review helpful, make sure to click on the social share buttons on this page and share it with others so that people can learn exactly what the S Block opportunity is all about.
Thank you for your support!