If you’re looking for a detailed Robot22 Trade review, then you’re on the right website!
There seem to be some interesting reviews about this program that offered both great things to say and also bad things to say about this opportunity.
I just want to get an honest review but with all the hype and misinformation about various programs out there, I wanted to do the research myself.
I am going to take the time to research and review the information about the company, the products, and the compensation plan to see how everything works and if Robot22 Trade is really worth your time and money to join.
Make sure to stick around until the last section of my review because I am going to share my final thoughts and recommendation with you after looking over all of the information that I gathered on the program.
With that said, let’s dig in and get started.
What Is Robot22 Trade?
Robot22 Trade is an opportunity that anyone can join and earn from the promised return that the company offers on your investments. The company also offers an affiliate program which makes it possible to earn commissions if you also decide to refer people to the opportunity as well.
The way that the company says that they can sustain the ROI that they say they can promise to pay you on your investment is by using an automatic cryptocurrency trading bot that supposedly takes your investment and trades with it on autopilot.
When I am interested in joining any money-making opportunity online, the first thing I research is the people or person that is running the company.
This way, I can tell if this is the type of person that has an honest past with good experience, and if I find out they don’t, I will pass on the opportunity no matter how good it looks otherwise.
This quick research on the owner can save you a ton of time, your money, and frustration down the road, and I know it saved me countless times!
With that said, after looking through the company website, there is no information about who runs Robot22 Trade which is unfortunate.
When looking into the domain name information, here is what I found:
- The domain name “robot22trade.com” was registered on 10-1029 and was updated the following year.
- The domain name was privately registered which led me to a dead-end going this route
I did however find out that the company has an incorporation certificate in the UK which is not a difficult thing to get in the UK after finding out the cost and what you would need which is not much.
After looking up the incorporation information on a UK business website, I found that Sergio Ferdinando Trombetta was the only listed person with the title of “director”.
There is nothing that I was able to find out about Sergio online which is also strange in itself, so even though I found a name, it led me to a dead-end also.
The address on the incorporation also led me to nothing due to it being a faked address as well.
So, nothing I can really cover about the company because it appears the owner wants to not be known for some reason.
With that said, let’s continue.
Another great review: ImpulsX Review – Passive Income Scam Or Legit AdCredit Money Maker?
Robot22 Trade Products – What Do They Offer?
In this section of my Robot22 Trade review, I am going to cover any products or services that they offer.
After taking a look at the company website, I was unable to find any products or services that Robot22 Trade offers.
The only thing that the company appears to offer is the ability to earn money through the ROI and the affiliate membership they offer.
With that said, let’s continue to the next section.
Another great review: Namiro Review – Huge ROI Scam or Legit Opportunity?
How Does The Robot22 Trade Compensation Plan Work?
In this section of my Robot22 Trade review, I am going to cover the promised ROI and the affiliate compensation plan they offer.
There are 2 ways that you can earn money with Robot22 Trade once you become a member which are:
- The ROI Profits
- The Affiliate Referral Commissions
Getting Started and ROI Profits
To get started with Robot22 Trade will require a minimum of a $50 investment to receive a 10% promised ROI in 48 hours.
To get a higher ROI will require a bigger investment amount that also comes with a longer duration to get the higher promised ROI that the company offers.
There are 6 investment packages that Robot22 Trade offers right now.
Here is a breakdown of what each of the 6 packages cost, the ROI that is promised to you, and the amount of time to receive it:
- Investment Package A – The first investment package requires an investment between $50 to $199 to join. The company promises to pay you a 10% ROI in 48 hours for this investment level.
- Investment Package B – The second investment package requires an investment between $200 to $99 to join. The company promises to pay you a 20% ROI in 4 weekdays for this investment level.
- Investment Package C – The third investment package requires an investment between $500 to $999 to join. The company promises to pay you a 30% ROI in 6 weekdays for this investment level.
- Investment Package D – The fourth investment package requires an investment between $1000 to $4999 to join. The company promises to pay you a 40% ROI in 8 weekdays for this investment level.
- Investment Package E – The fifth investment package requires an investment between $5000 to $9999 to join. The company promises to pay you a 60% ROI in 10 weekdays for this investment level.
- Investment Package F – The last investment package requires an investment of $10,000 or more to join. The company promises to pay you an 80% ROI In 12 weekdays for this investment level.
Affiliate Referral Commissions
The second way that you can make money with Robot22 Trade is when you refer others to the opportunity with your affiliate link that the company gives you in your back-office.
There are only 2 levels that you can earn through the referral compensation plan and the sales are tracked and paid out to you using the unilevel compensation plan model.
For those that are not familiar with how the unilevel works, here is a quick overview:
- The first level of your unilevel will only have your personally recruited/referred members on it.
- The second level of your unilevel will only have team members that your level 1 members personally recruited/referred on it.
- and that is all you can earn with this particular model.
The commissions that you earn are based on a percentage of the investment that your 1st and 2nd level team members make into Robot22 Trade.
Here is the breakdown of what that looks like:
- Your first level pays you 6% on the investments made by all of your personally recruited/referred members.
- Your second level pays you 2% on the investments made by all of your team members that are on your second level.
That is really all of the information that I have on how the company pays you in both the promised ROI and the affiliate referral commissions.
With that said, let’s move on to the next section and answer some questions.
Another great review: Swag Network Review – Crypto Mining Profit Scam or Legit Returns?
My Robot22 Trade FAQ Section
In this section of my Robot22 Trade review, I am going to answer some of the questions that people might have when thinking about joining.
Is Robot22 Trade BBB Accredited?
No, Robot22 Trade is not accredited or listed with the BBB at this time.
This is not an indication that the company is a scam or a bad company, it just means that the BBB doesn’t have the company listed for whatever reason at this time.
What The Cost To Join Robot 22 Trade?
The minimum cost to join Robot22 Trade will require a $50 investment to participate in the promised ROI that the company offers.
They do offer free registration where you can earn money when you recruit/refer someone, but you can only earn affiliate commissions.
With that said, let’s move on and answer the question that you have been waiting for which is…
Is Robot22 Trade A Scam?
At this time, and having gone through all of the information that I gathered on the company and on the opportunity, I can’t say that Robot22 Trade is a scam at this time.
There are many aspects that have me very concerned about the company’s business model like:
- The lack of any proof for any profits being made that can sustain the ROI given to all the investing members.
- Some of the company information has inconsistencies like the address and the person listed as the director.
Overall, I can’t say that it is a scam, but there are some aspects to the business model that do not sit well with me.
With that said, let’s finish up.
My Final Robot22 Trade Review and Thoughts
In this section of my Robot22 Trade review, I am going to share my final thoughts and recommendation about the company and the opportunity.
I have taken the time to research and review all of the information about the Robot22 Trade company, their products, and the compensation plan details.
I have also shared my opinion on the business model and why it gives me concerns.
At this point, you should have a good idea about what Robot22 Trade is and what it can offer you.
But here is the question…
Would I Recommend Joining Robot22 Trade?
You have all of the information about the company and the opportunity you would need to make an educated decision on whether or not you think Robot22 Trade is the right program for you or not.
If you were to ask me if I would join, I would have to say no due to the concerns that I have about it.
I just hate to play with my money and I would personally look for something more solid.
With that said, I hope you enjoyed my Robot22 Trade review.
If you found my review helpful in any way, please leave a comment below about your thoughts on the company and then click on the social share buttons to share my article with others so that people can learn what Robot22 Trade is and how it really works.
Thank you for your support!