Welcome to my Revix review!
The Revix app is a new cryptocurrency investment application that you can install on your cell phone.
It’s one of the newest crypto apps out there which means it has tons of potential to be successful.
But how does it work? And is this app worth downloading and using?
We’ll answer all these questions in detail, so you know exactly what to expect from the Revix app when you download it for yourself!
What Is The Revix Cryptocurrency Investment App?
Revix offers a cryptocurrency investment app that you can download for free from the Google Play Store.
It’s one of the newest crypto apps on the market, which means there are lots of opportunities to make money when investing with the Revix app.
And it doesn’t require any coding skills or previous experience to use!
Anyone who downloads this application will be able to invest in cryptocurrencies and earn profits over time.
The interface is spotless and easy-to-navigate without being too simplistic or cluttered like some other crypto trading platforms out there (compared to something like a Coinbase).
It features a bright color scheme and clear tabs across the top, so customers know exactly where they need to go next – even if they’re new to crypto investing!
There are also helpful visuals that make it easy for brand-new users to get started with cryptocurrency trading.
The interface could use some improvements because sometimes things don’t load properly when scrolling down on the screen, but other than that, most people haven’t experienced any problems with the app.
One of the things that I want to discuss is the company information of Revix.
The person that runs Revix is “Sean Andrew Sanders”, who is the CEO and founder of the company.
He has worked at the Venture Capital firm Knife Capital in the past.
Other things he worked as is a tech analyst, and General Pacific Management services as a manager of investments.
Sean Andrew Sanders was also the founder of Sataya, Blocktree Capital, and Application Portal.
I couldn’t find when the company was founded, but since the company domain name was registered on April 19th, 2002, I am guessing it was founded or created close to that date.
If you want to learn more about where they are based, I have included their address listed on Revix’s website:
- UK Address: Senna Building 97 Hackney Road E2 8JF, London United Kingdom
- SA Address: Equinox Building 154 Main Rd, Sea Point 8005, Cape Town South Africa
- Contact: Through live chat on their website
- Email Address: [email protected] or [email protected]
The Revix app is very intuitive and user-friendly, which will help you find your way around the platform without having too much trouble – and this is a great sign of how responsive their customer support team really is.
Another great review: 8 Things You Should Know About Crypto: An Introduction
How Does It Work?
The system works by using powerful algorithms on both ends: when you buy assets like bitcoin or Ethereum, the software finds the most profitable price in real-time and immediately executes the trade at an extremely high rate of speed.
When you sell those assets back into your bank account (or exchange), they willl use algorithmic trading strategies again to execute a trade and immediately sell your assets at the best available price.
Every time you execute a successful trade, Revix will keep 50% of what’s earned in that transaction for themselves – but then, every month, pay you back 100%.
This means after just 12 months (or less) of trading with them:
- You’ve doubled your original investment!
- You have an extra $800 on top of it to use however you want.
That includes more trades or withdrawing it as cash from the Revix platform.
The company is very proud to offer all this without any monthly fees whatsoever – so unlike other brokers out there who charge hefty commissions and high spreads on their trades each day between currencies, Revix is completely free to begin using.
The company is so confident in its software that traders will have the option to use a hedging service.
This means they can guarantee their trade at any point for free, and if there are currency fluctuations, then Revix will cover them up to 50%.
All you need to do is deposit funds into your account.
Another great review: HyperFund Review – Is It Worth It? Read My Full Review
Revix Affiliate Referral Compensation and Point System
In this section of my Revix review, I am going to cover the affiliate commissions that you can earn with the referral opportunity that the company offers.
Along with the investing app they offer, you can make extra money with the referral program they offer.
It works off a point system and the more points you accumilate, the more money that you can earn.
The way it works is when you refer people to Revix through your affiliate link that tey give you, you will earn points for certain actions your new referrals do.
Here is what you can earn when your referral do the following:
- When you enroll, 5 reward points are awarded to you.
- Verification of your account will earn you another 5 points.
- Making your first investment earns you 10 points.
- When you make another investment, you will earn an additional 5 points.
- Referring a new member will earn you 150 reward points.
- When you leave a Google review, you will earn 20 points. (only 1 review will count)
- When you complete a survey with Revix, you will earn 20 points. (up to 2 surveys)
For every 5 points that you accumulate, it is worth 0.50 Euros.
So, the most reward points you can earn from any one action is earned when someone that you refer becomes a member (15 Euros), additionally, a Google review or a Survey counts for 2 Euros.
Additionally, you can only redeem your points to a cash payout when it reaches 20 Euros.
Special Discounts For Reaching Ranking Levels
Not only can you earn points which translates over to commission payouts when you accumulate enough, you can also get discounts on trading fees including special rewards.
The way it works is from the points you accumulate.
The more points will translate to a higher ranking status.
There are 5 ranks available to earn with Revix, and this is what it takes to reach these ranks along with the rewards and discounts that you will earn.
- Blue Rank – When you get started, this is your rank, which does not come with any benefits or discounts.
- Silver Rank – To qualify, you need to earn 200 Revix reward points. Once you reach the Silver rank, you will be rewarded with 10% off your trading fees.
- Gold Rank – To qualify, you need to earn 500 Revix points. Once you reach the Gold rank, you will be rewarded with 20% off trading fees and a dedicated account manager.
- Platinum Rank – To qualify, you need to earn 1,000 Revix points. Once you reach the Platinum rank, you will be rewarded with a t-shirt, 35% off trading fees, and a dedicated account manager.
- VIP Rank – To qualify, you need to earn 5,000 Revix points. This rank maxes out the reward and benefits system Revix has in place at this time. Once reached, you will be rewarded with a t-shirt, a cap, a hoodie, and also 50% off your trading fees.
Qualifications and Security
In order to apply for referral commissions (Member Status), you need at least $500 in either Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) invested.
I found the $500 minimum requirement online with a member post, but I can’t verify if the $500 minimum is correct on the company website. If you can verify this, please leave a comment below.
The company will require full KYC verification before any withdrawals are processed which takes around 15 minutes per person.
This is a great feature because it protects you from theft and fraud, but of course, if one person’s withdrawal gets processed then they can’t withdraw any more for the week until KYC has been verified again. This doesn’t happen too often, though – usually only once every few months per person in what I found in my research.
If somebody does get their account compromised, there are features within Revix to help prevent that from happening as well which include two-factor authentication which means your email address and phone number, social media platform verification, Google Authorship Verification, or YouTube channel verification.
Some of the pros that I found from the people that used the Revix cryptocurrency investment app are:
- Protects your identity, so you are not at risk for fraud or theft.
- High limits to withdraw up to $100k per month depending on the tier that you purchase it in.
- Intuitive interface with a lot of features and functionality which includes live prices for all cryptocurrencies among many other things like portfolio updates, charts, alerts, news feeds from trusted sources, back testing tools to see how much money could have been made historically if one had invested in certain coins and more – this is especially good for beginners who don’t know too much about cryptocurrency investing yet.
- The ability to track market trends through graphs, charts, etc. (the website is currently still in beta). Turnover history is also available which can be incredibly helpful when analyzing an asset before purchasing, so you know if this coin has historically been profitable or not. These features make it very easy to manage your crypto portfolio from anywhere at any time as long as you have internet access – even while on the move!
Some of the cons that I found with the Revix cryptocurrency investment app are:
- High fees (according to sources I found online)
- Currently, only available for Android devices and not iOS
- Slow customer support team response time. “According to one person I found online”, It took about a week to receive an answer from them which made that person lose out on potential profits by waiting for the period of time they did.
Another great review: When and Why Did Cryptocurrency Start? Its History and More
Who Should Use Revix?
If you’re like me, and would have liked to be able to invest in cryptocurrencies but couldn’t afford the risk of investing them on your own or with a friend – Revix could be for you.
If you don’t want to take up too much time researching which coins are worth buying because that could become an endless task – Revix is for you.
And if you know somebody who invests in cryptocurrency, then this app will help simplify their investments, so they can easily buy more by simply pressing one button without having to log into multiple different exchanges every day- Revix is definitely for them.
Can I Invest In More Than BTC or Ethereum With Revix?
Yes! You can invest in a variety of coins including BTC, ETH, LTC, XLM, VEN, XMR, and more. And if you don’t want to buy one coin at once – with Revix’s “Buy the Market” feature- you can automatically purchase different percentages of each coin as they are listed on exchanges around the world.
Can I Invest As Little As $25?
Absolutely! With just $25 worth of Bitcoin or Ethereum purchased through Revix (using USD), that could generate up to an extra $500 per week without taking any risk whatsoever!
Is Revix Safe To Use?
The Revix app is very safe to use. All the trades happen on a centralized exchange, and you are never given any cryptocurrency that would put your own account at risk. You will be able to withdraw all the funds from your wallet after trading has been completed. The only thing that can go wrong with trading through this application is if it stops working or if somebody steals/breaks into the company’s servers – but those situations are not likely to occur.
My Final Revix Review and Recommendation
Welcome to the final section of my Revix review.
I am going to discuss my final thoughts and recommendation about the Revix cryptocurrency investment app here.
I have gone through much of the information that I found online about how it works, what it offers, what it is, and if it is safe to use.
What are your thoughts about it up to this point?
But here is the question…
Would I Recommend Using The Revix Crypto Investment App?
If I were to say if I would recommend the Revix cryptocurrency investment app, I would have to say yes.
The app is safe to use, it doesn’t require any special skills or knowledge about cryptocurrencies in order for you to be able to make money with it, and the customer service team provides 24/hr support so that if anything does go wrong (which again seems unlikely) they can help you fix it as quickly as possible.
I would just say to watch out for the fees.
With that said, thank you for taking the time to read my Revix review.
If you found my review helpful, please share my review with others by clicking on the social share buttons below to help support my work.
Thank you for your support!