Welcome to my Revital U review!
Is Revital U a scam?
This is one of the questions that we are going to look into.
We are also going to share the information that we found about the company and who owns it, the product that they offer, and the compensation plan, and how you can earn commissions from the Revital U MLM opportunity.
There were much talk and talk that was being shared around the social sites that were about this company, So I wanted to see what all the commotion was about.
I decided to look into all the aspects and angles about this company and see if I can dig up any dirt and positives from the information I can find.
I looked in all the dark corners of the Internet to finally put together this review so that I can share my finding with you here today.
So, you are probably here on my review, trying to find information about this company to see if it will be a good decision to join.
You probably want to know what it takes to earn money, and if the company is legit.
Well, great news, because by the last section of my review you learn everything there is to know about the Revital U opportunity to make an informed decision.
So, let’s dive in and get started.
Revital U Review Of The Company
Andrew McWilliam is the CEO and owner that was born at the beginning of 2016.
The domain was actually registered officially on July 15th, 2016 “revitalu.com” by the name Pay Johnston.
Not sure how that happened, but it is interesting that there is a different registered name for the domain name other than the owner.
Back a few years ago, Andrew McWilliam was part of the Momentis company as the CEO.
He was also a recruiter for the companies ACN and LuxuriLife.
This information of his past associations is not published on the company Revital U website but I found it and thought it good to know and so I shared it here for you.
In either case, you have that information about the owner now, take it as you will, I don’t consider it a bad thing, and shows that this company owner actually has experience as an MLM recruiter in his past.
Might be a good thing to publish on the company site when really thinking about it.
With that said, let’s take a look at the products that Revital U has to offer to its customers and affiliate members.
Here is a launch video that the company produced that goes over what the company is about.
It is a bit of a promotional video, but I thought it should be shared either way.
Revital U Review Of The Products
Revital U offers coffee.
One of the products that Revital U offers as far as a product is called “Smart Caps” which is coffee but in pill form.
They also offer coffee that you can drink as well.
The company website describes this “coffee” as energizing coffee.
The company has it written like this:
With just one measuring spoon a day, you can start feeling physically alert, experience better mental concentration and help with your weight management.
The company website also says this about the “Smart Caps” that Revital U offers:
Smart Caps coffee supports your daily routine by activating the best version of U! With one capsule a day, you begin to experience a raised state of mind, greater physical and mental energy.
The price for a 30-day supply of the Revital U coffee canister with actual coffee that you drink will cost $49.95.
They additionally have single-serve easy packets (coffee you drink) that are also a 30 day supply but will cost more at $54.99.
The Smart Caps which are the ‘coffee pills’ will cost $49.99 for a 30-day supply.
They have 2 price points for each item that Revital U offers.
A one-time purchase cost and an auto-ship purchase price.
The auto-ship purchase price for each 30 day supply item that is offered is $10 off.
One of the biggest coffee MLM companies that have ever launched and succeeded would be Organo Gold.
They have some big shoes to fill if they weren’t the type of success that Organo Gold has seen.
Another player in the MLM coffee niche would be Valentus, but they have seen a lot of troubles and the owner is known to be very sketchy by some of the top members that used to promote Valentus and since moved to other opportunities, stay away from that company.
Another great article: Amazon Cash Websites Review – Scam or Legit?
Revital U Compensation Plan
The Revital U commission plan is designed as a unilevel compensation plan MLM pay structure.
This means that there is only 1 level that your personal referrals will fall into.
You can grow as wide as you want and to build your levels deep your team members that you recruit must build teams as well.
One of the things that I don’t personally like about unilevel pay structures is the breaks in commissions when your team members hit higher levels which usually decreases your compensation from that team.
Not all unilevel pay plans are structured like this but with that said, lets, take a closer look to see how it works.
The Revital U Ranks
There are 8 ranks of pay levels that you can earn from with the Revital U compensation plan:
- Brand Influencer – Simply sign up as an affiliate.
- Influencer qualified brand – Maintain at least 2 personally referred members that stay active at $99 PV per month.
- Executive Brand Influencer – Refer at least 4 active retail customers, maintain at least 2 personally referred members that stay active at brand Influencers, and generate at least $198 PV per month.
- Senior Brand Influencer – Generate and maintain at least ten active retail customers, maintain at least 3 personally referred members that stay active at the Executive Brand Level, have a total of fifty active customers of the group, and generates at least $399 PV per month.
- Regional Brand Influencer – Generate to at least ten active retail customers, have a total of one thousand group customers active per minute (250 min from three sponsorships), and maintain at least $ 399 PV per month.
- National Influencer of the brand – Generate at least ten retail customers, have two influencers of the directly or indirectly sponsored executive brand and two regional brand influencers in four unilevel legs (one for each leg), have a total of five thousand active customers of the group and maintain at least $ 399 PV per month.
- Global Brand Influencer – Generate at least ten active retail clients, have four regional brand influencers directly or indirectly sponsored in four unilevel legs (one for each leg), have a total of fifteen thousand active customers of the group, and maintain at least $ 399 PV per month.
- Platinum Brand Influencer – Generate at least ten active retail customers, sponsor and maintain at least six affiliates (to any degree), have a total of fifty thousand retail customers, and maintain at least $ 399 of PV per month.
Revital U Retail Commissions
Commissions off of customers are also available with Revital U which happens every time you sell a product to a retail customer.
The commissions you can earn actually will depend on the number of customers you sell to which is broken down like this:
- 2 to 9 retail customers = 5% retail commission rate
- 10-14 retail customers = 10% interest rate of retail commission
- 15-24 retail customers = 15% of retail commissions
- 25 or more retail clients = 25% of retail commissions
All the tallies of numbers are considered month to month.
So if you sell to 16 customers in the month of July, then you will earn 15% of the retail sales you sold for that month.
The percentage start over the following month.
Related articles: MLM Reviews, Scams, and Compensation Plans
Revital U New customer bonus
Revital U offers bonuses for referring to retail customers which are:
- When you refer 5 retail customers = $ 50 bonus
- Refer 10 retail customers = $100 bonus
- Refer 15 retail customers = $200 bonus
- Refer 25 or more retail customers = $500 bonus
These bonuses have the same qualifiers as the sales percentage commissions that you can earn in the aspect that this starts new each month.
So in the month of June, you refer 12 retail customers, you will earn a $100 bonus commission.
The following month in July this tally will start from 0 again.
Revital U Residual Commissions
Here we talk about the residual commissions that the MLM industry is known for and what gets most people excited to join an MLM company in the first place.
When your team grows in the unilevel pay structure you will earn residual commissions.
The number of commissions that you can earn will depend on what level you are qualified at.
The bullet points shown below are what a Brand Influencer can earn and will also depend on how many customers you have in your organization.
- 2 to 9 active retail clients = 2% of remaining commissions until an affiliate of the same or higher is found in each leg of the unilevel team
- from 10 to 14 active retail clients = residual commission of 2 % until an affiliate of the same or higher rank is in each unilevel team segment and then 1% on an affiliate volume of equal or greater than the first generation
- 15 to 24 active retail clients = 2% of remaining commissions until an affiliate of the same or higher is present in each unilevel team segment and then 1% on an affiliate volume equal to or greater than the first and second generation
- 25 or more active retail clients = residual commission of the 2% until an affiliate of the same or higher rank is in every fraction of the unilevel team and then 1% on a first, second,
The Executive Brand Influencer offers more commissions of course and below is how it is broken down:
- Senior Influencer for Leaders and Seniors = 2% residual fee until an affiliate of the same or higher rank is in each unilevel team segment and therefore 1% on an affiliate volume equal to or higher than the first generation
- Regional Brand Influencer = 2% residual commission until an affiliate of the same or higher rank is in each segment of the unilevel team and therefore of 1% on an affiliate volume equal to or greater than first, second, and third-generation
- National and global brand Influence enters = 2% of remaining commissions until an affiliate of the same or higher rank is in each unilevel team segment and then 1% on an affiliate volume of equal or superior of the first generation
- Platinum Brand Influencer = 2% of residual commissions up to Another affiliate classified Platinum Brand Influencer is in each leg of the unilevel team l
Bonus Revital U Rank
At the Executive Brand Influencer level or higher rank, you will be qualified to earn the following bonuses that are listed here:
- Qualify as an Influencer of the Executive Brand rank level within thirty days of signing up = $250 bonus
- Qualified as a Senior Brand Influencer rank level within sixty days of registration = $500 bonus
- Qualified as a regional brand Influencer rank level within ninety days of registration = $1000 bonus
- Qualified as National Brand Influencer rank level (no limit) = $5000
- Qualified as Global Brand Influencer rank level (no limit) = $10,000
- Qualified as a Platinum Brand Influencer rank level (no limit) = $50,000
Revital U Monthly Promotions
This is an additional bonus that Revital U offers and is based on the retail sales volume for any particular month and can pay up to $50,000 each month.
Another great review: Mavie Review – Scam or Legit with Compensation Plan Details
Is Revital U BBB Accredited?
No, the Revital U is not accredited with the Better Business Bureau.
However, they are listed on the BBB with some company information and 1 negative customer review, the company is not accredited.
Information that I’ve found on the BBB about Revital U can be found here.
What’s The Cost to Join The Revital U Opportunity?
Revital U will cost $49.99 to join and to get started in the affiliate compensation plan program of the MLM program that they offer.
With that said, what are my final conclusions and thoughts about what I reviewed here about the Revital U opportunity?
What Countries Can Join Revital U?
Revital U is only in the USA and the United Kingdom at this time.
As time goes by, and if they grow and do well, I have no dought that they will eventually open up additional countries in the future.
Related articles: MLM Reviews, Compensation Plans, and Scams
My Final Revital U Review and Thoughts
So you are probably asking, so is Revital U a scam?
No, it is not.
It has a legitimate product that the company offers for both the sale for customers and reps.
They have several levels of compensation that a representative will need to qualify to reach the higher levels of pay from the commission plan.
It, not a money game as you can tell from the compensation plan section of my review above.
And you need to do some work with it to make any kind of money.
Coffee will always be an awesome retail product (as long as it tastes good and for a decent price).
And can be a huge money earner in the MLM industry as history shown with one of the biggest MLM companies in the industry called Organo Gold.
It is designed for longevity and I see the Revital U opportunity sticking around for some time.
As long as they don’t make some major mistakes of course.
This brings us to the end of this review.
So, would I recommend it?
I honestly can say that you have all the information about this company from the information that I reviewed for you here today.
Now it is up to you to make an informed decision to join or not.
Either way, I wish you the best in your success.
I hope you enjoyed my Revital U review.