Welcome to my Live Pure Review.
One of the questions that we are going to answer for you today is if Live Pure is a scam or not.
We do this because we understand that many of you are new and don’t really know what to look for.
We also do the research, so you don’t have to.
We are going to take the time to research and dig into the details about the company, the products, and the compensation plan.
We are going to take all the information and make sure the company is at least in compliance.
We decided to take a closer look at that Live Pure opportunity because of some social interest we saw online.
With that said, let’s dig in and see what we can learn.
Live Pure Review – What Is It?
Live Pure is an MLM company that is designed to offer an opportunity to make money online by selling the products they offer and building a downline of affiliate members.
The niche that I would say that Live Pure would be in is the health supplement niche.
When we take a look and start researching any MLM company, we like to see who the owner is or at least who runs it.
This gives us the opportunity to research the experience and background of the owner or the person that runs it.
The company is run by Daren Hogge.
The company was actually called Genesis Pure which was established back in 2009.
They had to go through a lot of changes and one of the changes was to remove the Genesis Pure CEO Lindsey Duncan for fraud in 2014.
The FTC settled for around $9 million but the damage was done.
So, Genesis Pure also changed the name of the company and basically dropped the “genesis” and kept it simply “Pure”, later on, they changed it again to “Live Pure”.
The company also added some products and rebranded itself a bit with a new look, labels, and marketing.
So, Daren Hogge who is the current person that runs Live Pure, used to be the CEO for a different company called “Q Sciences”.
We believe the name changed happened sometime in 2017 due to some of the marketing material dates that we found online.
That is all the information that we found about the products that Live Pure offers, let’s move on to the next section.
Another great review: Q Sciences Review – Scam? Compensation Plan Breakdown
What Products Does Live Pure Offer?
In this section of the review, we are going to take a look at the products that Live Pure offers.
Live Pure offers a variety of health supplements and health products.
One of the reasons why Lisdey was sued by the FTC was because she was the head formulator for Genesis Pure and committed fraud.
They still have some of the Genesis Pure products with the original labels on them (at this time) but they also offer many additional products as well.
This is one of those MLM companies that offer a TON of products, basically way too many to list here.
It is better just to go to the company website to check out the product listing with a price structure.
Here is a quick breakdown of the categories of products they offer:
- Brain Health Products
- Blood Sugar Products
- Bone Products
- Digestion Health Products
- Products for when you Exercise
- Fonus Products
- Heart Health Products
- Products for Hydration
- Immune Products
- Joint Health Products
- Products for your Muscles
- Skincare Products
- Sleep Products
- Stress Products
- Weight Management Products
That is all the information that we have on the products, let’s move on to the next section.
Another great review: Onyx Lifestyle Review – Scam or Legit? Compensation Plan Breakdown
How Does The Live Pure Compensation Plan Work?
In this section of the review, we are going to take a look at the products that Live Pure offers.
There are 2 ways that you can make money with the Live Pure opportunity, which are with:
- Retail Commissions
- Referral Commissions
To get started in Live Pure you will need to join the affiliate program for $25.
If you want to be fully qualified and be able to earn in every way that the compensation plan offers then you will need to also purchase an enrollment pack.
I have included the enrollment pack prices in the Q&A section below.
Compensation Plan Breakdown
The main way that the Live Pure compensation plan pays for the residual commissions is through the MLM binary pay plan structure.
For those that are not familiar with how the binary compensation plan works, here is a quick breakdown:
- Binaries have only 2 legs which are your right and left.
- You need to qualify for these commissions by personally recruiting at least 1 active member on both legs.
- You can build either leg through direct and indirect sponsoring.
- Binaries can be built to unlimited depth.
- The leg that has less volume is considered the weak and your “pay” leg. (the leg you earn commissions on)
- Each leg will count for its own volume.
- When you earn a commission in the binary, it is called a cycle.
Hopefully, this explanation helps those that are not that familiar with how the binary compensation plan works.
Another way that the company pays commissions for other bonuses is through the MLM unilevel compensation plan structure.
ATTN! Discover The BEST Way To Earn Passive Income From Home!
For those that are not familiar with the unilevel compensation plan, here is a quick breakdown:
- 1st Level – The first level of your unilevel compensation plan will only have your personally recruited members on it.
- 2nd Level – The second level of your unilevel compensation plan will only have team members that your level 1 members personally recruited members on it.
- 3rd Level – The third level of your unilevel compensation plan will only have team members that your level 2 members personally recruited members on it.
Hopefully, this will offer a decent explanation of how the unilevel compensation plan works for those that were unfamiliar with it.
Ways To Make Money In Live Pure
There are a total of 9 ways that you can make money in the opportunity.
They offer residual commissions, performance-based bonus commissions, retail commissions, and fast start commissions.
Here is a breakdown of the ways that Live Pure pays you:
- Ranks – When you qualify for a higher rank, you will be able to earn more money overall and also qualify for a one-time bonus commission at the higher ranks.
- Retail Commissions – When you sell products to customers, you will be able to earn retail commissions.
- Enrollment Bonus – These are considered the fast start commissions and pay out a much higher percentage for the first product order that your personally recruited member purchases.
- Sponsor Bonus – Another performance-based commission when you sponsor a certain amount of reps.
- Residual Commissions – These commissions are paid calculated on the binary compensation plan structure for product purchases starting on the second month of membership.
- Generation Bonus – These are commissions that you can earn from your unilevel compensation plan and pays on multiple levels.
- Leadership Bonus – Once you reach the higher ranks in the company, you will start earning these leadership bonuses.
- Lifestyle Bonus – These are also considered residual commissions that payout each month as long as you stay qualified to receive them.
- Rank Achievement Bonus – These commissions are paid out one-time and are paid to you when you reach certain ranks in the compensation plan.
Live Pure Compensation Plan Video Overview
I have included a video overview and breakdown of how the Live Pure compensation plan works that goes into greater detail.
That is all there is to how the compensation plan works and how you can make money with the Live Pure opportunity.
Another great review: CBM Global Review – Scam or Legit Forex? Compensation Plan Exposed
My Live Pure Q and A Section
In this section of the review, we are going to answer some of the questions that people may have when thinking about joining the Pure opportunity.
Is Live Pure BBB Accredited?
When I was looking at the Better Business Bureau for information on the Live Pure company, I was unable to locate any information.
However, they still have a listing for the previously named company called Genesis Pure.
The Genesis Pure website redirects to the Live Pure website now.
I don’t think that information is relative or should be applied on the BBB website towards the Live Pure name so we will just wait until they get listed or accredited.
The Genesis Pure information was found here on the BBB website.
What’s The Cost To Join Live Pure?
The minimum cost to join the affiliate marketing program where you can start earning money is $25 per year.
To position yourself to earn from all the bonuses and commissions that the Live Pure compensation plan has to offer, you will need to purchase one of the enrollment packs.
Here is a breakdown of the pricing for the Enrollment Packs that they offer:
- $449.95 – This enrollment pack will give you 300 PV to start out with.
- $699.95 – This enrollment pack will give you 500 PV to start out with.
- $1899 – This enrollment pack will give you 1500 PV to start out with.
The only differences are the volume that the company will give you and the number of products that are included.
Now, let’s answer the question that many of you are here to learn about which is…
Is Live Pure a Scam or Legitimate Opportunity?
In my opinion, no, the Live Pure opportunity is NOT a scam and IS a legitimate MLM opportunity.
They have everything that they need to have in order to be in compliance with the law.
- Retail Products
- Good Management
- Great Products
They did have some issues with the last CEO, but it looks like the company fixed that by getting rid of that person and replacing them.
Related articles: MLM Reviews, Scams, and Compensation Plans
My Final Live Pure Review and Thoughts
In the final section of my Live Pure review, I am going to share my final thoughts about the opportunity as a whole.
We have taken the time to review and research the details about the company, the products, and the compensation plan.
We have also shared our thoughts about why we didn’t think that Live Pure is a scam and gave our reasons why.
At this point, you should have a good idea about what it is, what the company offers, how it works, and how you can make money with it.
What are your thoughts about it this far?
But here is the question…
Would we recommend the Live Pure Opportunity at this time?
Yes, we would recommend the Live Pure opportunity at this time because it is not really a new product, and they have a good business structure for long-term growth.
However, one of the things that are concerning is the high cost of the enrollment packs.
The price is not really concerning, the fact that you need to purchase one of them in order to qualify for all of the commissions that the compensation plan offers is.
Most people just want to start out with a minimum and move up later down the road.
Either way, I personally would not work this deal for that reason.
With that said, I hope you enjoyed my Live Pure review.
If you found this review helpful, make sure to click on the social share buttons on this page and share it with others so that people can learn exactly what Live Pure is really all about.
Thank you for your support!