Welcome to my Prizm Review.
One of the questions that we need to take a close look at and make sure we understand is if a company that we are about to join is not a scam.
But how do you know if it is a scam or not?
By checking our reviews for the programs that you want to learn more about, you will always find an unbiased overview of everything that the company has to offer and also learn if it is safe and compliant company.
Hopefully, it is a long-term legitimate opportunity, and this is what we are going to find out.
We decided to take a closer look at the Prizm opportunity due to a lot of excitement that we started noticing in the social media circles that we are part of about this company.
With that said, let’s dig in, and see what we can learn.
Prizm Review – What Is It?
The Prizm opportunity is a company that you can join and earn money through the opportunity they have in place.
You can earn money with Prizm with the promised ROI that they offer for your investment and also when you refer people to the opportunity.
The niche that I would consider Prizm to be in is the cryptocurrency niche.
One of the things that we like to see in any money-making opportunity is who owns or runs the company.
This gives us the ability to check up on the background and experience that the owner has that pertains to the company that we are reviewing.
We have found the name Alexi Muratov being the founder of the Prizm company.
The company was first launched back in 2017 apparently after he was promoting a company that was called MMM Global.
When he was in MMM Global he was mainly approaching people in India and was actually arrested by Indian authorities for pushing an illegal Ponzi to the Indian people.
After he was arrested and eventually got out, he started Prizm.
That is all the information that we have on the company, let’s move to the next section.
Another great review: Exp Asset Review – Scam or Legit? Compensation Plan Breakdown
What Products Does Prizm Offer?
In this section of the review, we are going to look at the products that Prizm offers.
When you have an MLM business model you need retail products to be in compliance with the law.
Unfortunately, Prizm does not offer any retail products and the only thing that is offered is the business opportunity to make money with it.
Either way, that is everything that is offered as far as products that the company offers, let’s move on.
Another great review: New You Review – Scam or Legit? Compensation Plan Breakdown
How Does The Prizm Compensation Plan Work?
In this section of the review, we are going to cover the details about how the Prizm compensation plan works and how you can make money with it.
There are basically 2 ways to make money with the Prizm opportunity which are:
- ROI Commissions
- Referral Commissions
The way that the ROI commissions work is that when you make an investment in one of their investment packages you are promised a specific daily ROI.
There are a total of 7 tiers of investment levels that you can join at the offer different daily ROI percentages that you can earn and also provide additional earning possibilities with the referral MLM compensation plan they offer.
You will start by making an investment into their “PZM” coin which is an altcoin that was launched in May 2017.
Once you get your hands on your PZM coins, you can simply park them inside the company.
This will allow Prizm to get more PZM and to automatically reinvest if you decide to.
Prizm ROI Packages and Daily Earning
Here is a breakdown of the package levels that you can invest in to get your PZM coin and the daily ROI per level:
- Invest 1 to 99 PZM – When you invest at this level between the amounts listed you will earn a promised 0.12% daily ROI.
- Invest 100 to 999 PZM – When you invest at this level between the amounts listed you will earn a promised 0.14% daily ROI.
- Invest 1000 to 9999 PZM – When you invest at this level between the amounts listed you will earn a promised 0.18% daily ROI.
- Invest 10,000 to 49,999 PZM – When you invest at this level between the amounts listed you will earn a promised 0.21% daily ROI.
- Invest 50,000 to 99,999 PZM – When you invest at this level between the amounts listed you will earn a promised 0.25% daily ROI.
- Invest 100,000 to 499,999 PZM – When you invest at this level between the amounts listed you will earn a promised 0.28% daily ROI.
- Invest 500,000 to 1,000,000 PZM – When you invest at this level between the amounts listed you will earn a promised 0.33% daily ROI.
Downline Bonus ROI Multiplier Commissions
When you start growing a team inside Prizm that invests in one of the levels, you can start to earn a multiplier rate on your own returns.
Here is how that looks:
- A total of 1000 to 9999 in downline PZM you will qualify for a 2.1x multiplier rate.
- A total of 10,000 to 99,999 in downline PZM you will qualify for a 2.36x multiplier rate.
- A total of 100,000 to 999,999 in downline PZM you will qualify for a 2.77x multiplier rate.
- A total of 1,000,000 to 9,999,999 in downline PZM you will qualify for a 3.05x multiplier rate.
- A total of 10,000,000 to 99,999,999 in downline PZM you will qualify for a 3.36x multiplier rate.
- A total of 100,000,000 to 999,999,999 in downline PZM you will qualify for a 3.88x multiplier rate.
- A total of 1,000,000,000 or more in downline PZM you will qualify for a 4.37x multiplier rate.
The downline compensation plan model is tracked using the MLM unilevel plan structure.
Unilevel Compensation Plan Breakdown
For those that are not familiar with how the unilevel compensation plan works, here is a quick breakdown:
- 1st Level – The first level of your unilevel compensation plan structure will only have personally enrolled members on it.
- 2nd Level – The second level of your unilevel compensation plan structure will only have team members that your level 1 members personally sponsored on it.
- 3rd Level – The third level of your unilevel compensation plan structure will only have team members that your level 2 members personally sponsored on it.
- and so on…
That is all there is to the investment MLM compensation plan model that Prizm offers and how you can make money with it.
Let’s continue on to the next section.
Another great review: Toga Limited Review – Scam or Legit? Compensation Plan Breakdown
Our Prizm Q and A Section
In this section of the review, we are going to answer some of the questions that people may have when thinking about joining the Prizm opportunity.
Is Prizm Accredited With The BBB?
No, Prizm is not accredited with the Better Business Bureau at this time.
This is not a factor for a company being a scam or not.
This just means at this time that the BBB does not have a listing or accreditation for the Prizm company.
I personally don’t think I will ever see them on the BBB website after you read the next few sections.
What’s The Cost To Join Prizm?
The minimum cost to join the Prizm opportunity is free, but with the limited earning ability through the compensation plan and ROI commissions the company offers.
To get started as an affiliate member for Prizm and have full benefits you will have to make an investment of at least 1 – 99 PZM.
Let’s get to what many of you are here to learn which is…
Is Prizm a Scam or Legitimate Investment Opportunity?
With all the evidence pointing to the Prizm company being a Ponzi scheme like:
- No retail products
- Promised return on investment guarantee
- Very bad past experience that the owner is involved with…
I would say that many people would call the Prizm company a scam in my opinion.
Basically, the owner is trying to reboot MMM Global which did not turn out that good for him so why try to do it again?
I will let you form your own opinions on that question.
Related articles: Cryptocurrency MLM Reviews, Scams, and Compensation Plans
My Final Prizm Review and Thoughts
In the final section of the review, we are going to share our final thoughts about the Prizm opportunity as a whole.
We have taken the time to assess the information about the Prizm company and owner, the products (or lack of) they offer, and how the compensation plan work.
We have discussed why we believe that this company could be a scam and why we felt this way.
At this point, you should have a clear understanding of what Prizm is, how it works, how you make money with it, and if it is right for you.
So, what are your thoughts about it at this point?
But here is the question…
Would we recommend the Prizm opportunity?
No, we do not recommend this opportunity due to the serious red flag issues that we have found it has.
With that said, I hope you enjoyed our Prizm review.
Before you leave, make sure to click on the social share buttons and share this article with others so that people can learn exactly what the Prizm opportunity is really all about.
Thank you for your support!