If you’re looking for a good Peace Ranch review that will answer your questions before joining, this is it!
Here is another passive income opportunity that popped up that I noticed, and I decided to take a closer look to see if it’s worth it.
There are interesting things that I found in the Peace Ranch investment program that I wanted to share with you, so down below you’ll learn those interesting things.
With that said, let’s dig in and get started.
Peace Ranch Review – Overview
|1. Company: Peace Ranch|
|2. Type: Investment, ROI, Crypto, Referral Program|
|3. CEO: Unknown|
|4. Cost: Minimum of 40 USDT or 12 USDT?|
|5. Payment/Withdrawal Methods: Crypto Wallet|
|6. Money-Back Guarantee: None|
|7. Support: Unknown|
|8. Website: https://paxranch.com|
|9. Low/Medium/High-Risk?: High|
Quick Summary: Peace Ranch is an investment company that offers daily rewards in USDT coins by buying and milking virtual cows each day.
The company offers a variety of investment plans that promise a variety of daily rewards.
This company attracts people that are interested in:
- Passive Income
- Referral Programs
While I can agree that many of the aspects that I listed above will be attractive to many people, we still have to do our research before diving into anything that we are going to invest in, whether it is our time or money.
Here is a breakdown of the pros and cons…
Peace Ranch PROS
Here are some of the pros:
- The company offers a promised daily reward in stablecoins.
- It appears that the company offers a game to play daily to earn stablecoin rewards.
- The company offers a referral program for members to earn commissions to go along with the rewards they earn.
- Members can deposit and withdraw using USDT, which is a stablecoin that is mostly backed by the US Dollar.
Peace Ranch CONS
Here are some of the cons:
- No transparency about who owns or runs the company.
- The backend of the website appears to be Chinese based, which is not an issue, but why hide it in the code?
- It is still unclear how profit is generated.
- It is also strange how buying and milking virtual cows can earn rewards in stablecoins.
Scam Or Legit/Safe? – Verdict
If you are looking for a legitimate business, then I cannot say that Peace Ranch is safe to join at this time.
I found issues and concerns that would not let me recommend them.
But like you, I can’t see into the future, so I can’t say that Peace Ranch will become a scam, but if you do decide to join, I would just say…
Peace Ranch is a high-risk opportunity because of the issues that were found.
I’ve included much more detailed information about Peace Ranch below in the following sections of my review.
Alternative: If you’re looking for a LEGIT way to make money online, click the button below. You will find my tested and recommended “NON-SCAM” platforms to make real money with!
What Is Peace Ranch?
Peach Ranch is a unique investment opportunity that provides investment plans that supposedly generate returns through the blockchain by buying cows and milking them once a day.
The type of cryptocurrency harvesting they are using is through the GameFi concept.
Unfortunately, there is not much information on the website about the owner or anyone that manages the program and system.
When digging into the website code, I found something weird and maybe concerning.
I found that it was created it has Chinese coding, additionally, the website I found to be tied to China’s Ministry of Industry and Information Technology.
Also, the majority of the traffic is coming from South Africa.
I don’t know what to think about this, and I know some will find it concerning.
The domain name didn’t provide anything of relevance either.
- The domain name “paxranch.com” was registered on 6-10-2022
- The domain name was privately registered, meaning that no owner info was revealed.
This is all the information available about the company information that was found, with that covered, let’s continue.
Related review: StableDAO Review: New Investment Scam Or Real Profits?
What Products/Services Does Peace Ranch Offer?
In this section of my Peace Ranch review, I am going to share the details that I found about the products/services they offer.
The only product or service Peace Ranch offers is its investment plans.
The services are a type of cryptocurrency game that members need to play daily to earn rewards.
It kind of reminds me of farming crypto, but instead, members here need to do it manually. (I know, it is totally different, but it sounds similar)
Members will need to purchase virtual cows and basically milk them each day to earn cryptocurrency rewards daily.
These “cows” they offer can be purchased on Binance and the company pays rewards in USDT.
With the services/products covered, let’s continue.
How Do Members Make Money With Peace Ranch?
In this section of my Peace Ranch review, I am going to share the details about the ways that members can make money with them.
There are 3 ways that members can make money with Peace Ranch:
- The Investment Plan Offers Daily USDT Rewards
- Referral Program Commissions
- Earn commissions from the daily returns from your referrals
Getting Started and Investment Plans
The first way that members can make money with Peace Ranch is through their investment plans.
There are 3 plans to choose from, and here is a quick breakdown of the costs and what they offer:
- V1 Pro Plan – This investment plan requires a deposit of 40 USDT to start. This plan pays 1 USDT per day in rewards.
- V2 Pro Plan – This investment plan requires a deposit of 120 USDT to start. This plan pays 3 USDT per day in rewards.
- V3 Pro Plan – This investment plan requires a deposit of 360 USDT to start. This plan pays 9 USDT per day in rewards.
- V4 Pro Plan – This investment plan requires a deposit of 1080 USDT to start. This plan pays 27 USDT per day in rewards.
- V5 Pro Plan – This investment plan requires a deposit of 3000 USDT to start. This plan pays 100 USDT per day in rewards.
- V6 Pro Plan – This investment plan requires a deposit of 8100 USDT to start. This plan pays 270 USDT per day in rewards.
- V7 Pro Plan – This investment plan requires a deposit of 21,000 USDT to start. This plan pays 700 USDT per day in rewards.
All of Peace Ranch’s investment plans will retire and stop paying rewards at the 360-day mark.
However, members can reinvest to continue to earn daily rewards.
Referral Program Details
The second way that members can earn money with Peace Ranch is through their referral program.
The referral program is designed in a multi-level compensation plan that is referred to as the unilevel compensation plan.
This compensation plan that Peace Ranch offers pays a percentage on the investments and the daily returns that members’ referrals deposit and also earn.
There are 3 levels deep that referral members can earn from, so members can not only earn from personally referred members, but also from downline members.
Here is a breakdown of what the program pays for referring others and building a downline:
- Level 1 – Level one which is the personally referred members will earn the referring member 6% of their deposits.
- Level 2 – This level pays 4% of the deposits made from investing members.
- Level 3 – This level pays 2% of the deposits made from investing members.
Here is a breakdown of what referral members can earn from the daily returns that their personally referred and downline members earn:
- Level 1 – This level pays 5% of the daily returns earned from all personally referred members.
- Level 2 – This level pays 4% of the daily returns earned from members who land on this level.
- Level 3 – This level pays 2% of the daily returns earned from members who land on this level.
Related review: Stable Gain Review: High ROI Winner Or Big Scam?
What’s The Cost To Join?
Peace Ranch offers a few options to participate in its investment plans.
The minimum cost to join their investment plans is 40 USDT to the maximum of 21,000 USDT at this time.
However, I also have read that members only need 12 USDT to join from outside sources, but I could not verify this.
The company also has a free option where someone can register their account and just refer people.
If the people the free members refer make a deposit into one of the investment plans the company offers, the free member will earn referral commissions and also be able to participate in the referral program they offer.
Investing members also can earn referral commissions.
With that covered, let’s finish up!
Conclusion: Peace Ranch Review
In the last section of my Peace Ranch review, I am going to share my final thoughts and recommendation about them.
At this point in the review, hopefully, I was able to answer all the questions you may have about the company and the opportunity they offer.
If you have any additional questions or want to leave a comment, please do so in the comment section below.
Would I Recommend Peace Ranch?
Due to company issues and confusion that I found, at this time, I cannot recommend them.
If you want to learn about the passive income programs that I recommend and are tested, then click here.
With that said, I hope you enjoyed my Peace Ranch review.
Before you go, please click on the social share buttons below to share this article and to help support my blog.