Welcome to my NHT Global review.
One of the questions that we need to take a look at is if the NHT Global opportunity is a scam or not.
We wouldn’t want to join an opportunity to learn later on it is a scam and we end up losing all the time and money we invested into it.
We are going to take a look at the information on the company, the products, and the compensation plan to learn if it is a legitimate opportunity that you can earn for a long time.
I decided to take a closer look at NHT Global due to many of the online advertisements I’ve run across and wanted to learn more about it.
We are going to look at the facts, and give you an unbiased review on whether or not the company is in compliance by looking at all of the information and posting it here for you.
With that said, let’s dive down and get right into it.
NHT Global Company Overview
In this section of the review, we are going to take a look at the NHT Global company information.
The NHT Global company was launched back in 2001 that was identified under the name of Lexxus International.
The owner of NHT Global is Terry Lacore as the founder and is based out of California in the US.
Chris Sharng is the president of the NHT Global company and has held several positions in the company with the time he has been associated with it.
Previously, Chris has held high management positions in companies like Mattel Inc., Ultrak Inc, NothPole Limited, and NHTC.
However, this seems to be the first MLM company that Chris has managed.
The name or rebranding of the name that led to it being called NHT Global was back in 2006.
Not sure about the specifics about why they needed to change the name back in 2006, but I have read reports it had to do with some legal issues that the company went through but remedied those issues when the rebranding occurred.
What Is It?
NHT Global is an MLM company that offers the ability to earn money through their provided multi-layered compensation plan structure and offers health, wellness, and nutritional supplements.
You can either make money by retailing those products to customers and also by referring business builders to the company to build a team of affiliate members to earn residual income from.
There are many aspects to the products and the compensation plan that we will discuss below.
With that said, let’s move on to the next section.
Another great review: Le-Vel Thrive Review – Scam or Legit? Compensation Plan Breakdown
NHT Global Products Review
In this section of the review, we are going to discuss the NHT Global products information.
The main niche that NHT Global is in as far as products go is the Beauty niche.
However, the company also offers health and wellness products as well in the categories of herbal, lifestyle, and wellness.
Here is a breakdown of the products that NHT Global in the categories that they offer:
This product line consists of various skin and face creams that help nourish and improve appearance.
- Botanical Hand Protector – This product is an “ultra-buttery hand cream that instantly nourishes and hydrates”. This product retails for $28.57 for a 2 oz tube.
- Skindulgence Time Restore – This product is a “powerful 2-step system comprised of an all-over daily skin moisturizing essence and a powerful eye cream”. This product retails for $125.11 a set
- BioCell SC – This product is a “powerful multi-tasking facial mask infused with an ultra-moisturizing essence that instantly rejuvenates the appearance of tired and aging skin”. This product retails for $76.93 for a box of seven 25 ml pouches.
- Skindulgence Facelift – This product is a “look years younger with the Skindulgence® 30-Minute Non-Surgical Facelift System”. This product retails for $89.29 a set.
- Skindulgence BioCell Mask – This product is a “patented bio-cellulose facial mask that hydrates, moisturizes and softens skin”. This product retails for $89.29 for a box of seven 45 g pouches.
- Complete Renewal 8 Age-Defying Hair Mask – This product is an “intensive treatment that targets 8 major signs of aging hair”. This product retails for $34.29 for a 150 ml container.
- SkinDulgence BioCell Mask – This product is not mentioned on the online store but this product is a skin-mask and the item is sold in their personal care line.
This is the product line that is offered in capsule form to improve your health.
- The “Cordyceps Mycelia CS-4” product – This product claims to “help maintain kidney health and improve occasional sleeplessness to promote deeper, more restful sleep”. This product retails for $120 for a bottle of 90 capsules.
- The “Purus” product – This product claims to “help you maintain a healthy circulatory system, improve blood flow and circulation, and support cardiovascular function”. This product retails for $114.29 for a bottle of 90 capsules.
- The “LivaPro” product – This product claims to “help protect the liver against free radicals, support healthy liver function, promote the detoxification of unwanted substances, help improve our overall mood, and provide other uplifting benefits”. This product retails for $110 for a bottle of 90 capsules.
This product line is for better cardio and women’s health.
- The “LaVie” Product – This is a product that is designed to “promote cardiovascular health, help maintain healthy circulatory function, and help by neutralizing free radicals associated with LDL oxidation”. This product retails for $42.86 for a 32 oz. bottle.
- The “Alura Lux” Product (women) – This product is claimed to be an “innovative topical vasodilator that is clinically proven to improve vaginal lubrication”. This product retails for $54.29 for a 17 ml bottle.
This category of products is designed to help promote better health.
- The “FibeRich” Product – This product “contains 1 billion compound high-density probiotics protecting your digestive tract and helping your body to absorb vitamins, minerals and nutrients”. This product retails for $44.29 for a 6.9 oz. container.
- The “Cluster X2” Product – This product was “created to benefit the body with increased and more efficient cell hydration”. This product retails for $80.71 for a 4 fl. oz. bottle.
- The “Enhanced Essential Probiotics” Product – This product “helps support the health of our digestive system, protecting our immune system and safeguarding our intestinal tract from “bad bacteria.”. This product retails for $60.71 for a box of thirty 3 g single-serve powder sticks.
- The “OcuFocus” Product – This product is “the world’s most eye-friendly nutrients in a single formula”. This product retails for $100 for a 60 count capsule bottle.
- The “StemRenu” Product – This product is “an advanced renewal complex that harnesses the power of signal molecule technology to rejuvenate the body”. This product retails for $100 for a 60 capsule bottle or $328 for five 60 count bottles.
- The “Energin” Product – “Helps to promote a healthy physical as well as a mental lifestyle”. This product retails for $60.79 for a 90 capsule bottle.
- The “Omega-3 Essential Fatty Acids” Product – This product is “extracted from high-quality fish and made in the USA”. This product retails for $61.43 for a 60 capsule bottle.
- The “ReStor Vital – “Energizes you throughout the day”. This product retails for $88.71 for a 2 oz. bottle.
- The “CurcuMore” Product – This product is “designed to help you live your best life possible from age 20 to 100”. This product retails for $87.14 for a 60 count capsule bottle.
- The “ReStor Silver” Product – This product is “the first nutritional supplement specifically formulated to target Ca2+Atpase”. This product retails for $81.50 for a 2 oz. bottle.
- The “Trifusion Max” Product – This product “combining some of the world’s most exotic superfruits including acai berry, mangosteen, goji berry, and lychee, this remarkable fusion creates a phytonutrient explosion to provide the body what it needs to help function at its prime”. This product retails for $39.44 for a 16.9 fl. oz. bottle
- The “Glucosamine 2200” Product – This product “creates building blocks to promote joint health and cartilage production”. This product retails for $49.29 for a 90 capsules bottle.
- The “Premium Noni Juice” Product – This product is “naturally provides vitamins, minerals, enzymes, antioxidants, phytonutrients, and bioflavonoids, and works at a cellular level in the body to support the natural function of the immune system”. This product retails for $63.57 for a 32 oz. bottle or $91.43 for a box of twenty 2 fl. oz. pouches.
- The “Triotein” Product – This product is “a high-quality, 99% lactose-free whey protein powder that provides that amino acid substrates needed to stimulate the body’s production of intracellular glutathione peroxidase (GSH)”. This product retails for $120 for a 13.5 oz canister or $62.86 for a box of fifteen single-serve powder sachets.
Another wellness product that is not featured on the product list is “BeautyGlo” but is featured on the wellness products page.
That is all I have for the product details, let’s move on to the next section.
Another great review: Forcount Review – Scam or Legit? Compensation Plan Breakdown
NHT Global Compensation Plan Breakdown
In this section of the review, we are going to take a look at the NHT Global compensation plan information and how you make money with it
To get started and participate in the compensation plan and earn money, you must create and purchase the affiliate member fee plus the monthly affiliate membership fee or purchase one of the product packs and stay on a product autoship.
The compensation plan that NHT Global offers are an MLM 3 level unilevel and binary pay structure.
The way to earn money with the NHT Global compensation plan is through retail sales, referring affiliate members, and team sales as well.
The main way to fuel the compensation plan is to move up in the ranks.
The higher the rank you qualify for, the higher the potential to earn more money
NHT Global Ranks
So, like most MLM companies, NHT Global offers ranks in the company that you can qualify for that will award you with more potential for commissions.
Here is a breakdown of the 4 ranks that the company offers:
- Bronze Rank – To qualify for this rank you will need to generate at least 90 PV that can be purchased yourself.
- Silver Rank – To qualify for this rank you will need to sign up with a Business Builder’s Package and purchase at least 250 PV of the product or you can generate either 500 accumulated PV or 1500 accumulated GV. A minimum of 250 PV is required.
- Gold Rank – To qualify for this rank you will need to sign up with a Business Builder’s Package and purchase at least 1000 PV of the product or you can generate either 1250 accumulated PV or 3000 accumulated GV. A minimum of 250 PV, with a max of 1000 PV is required.
- Platinum Rank – To qualify for this rank you will need to sign up with a Business Builder’s Package and purchase at least 1250 PV of the product, or you can purchase 1250 PV of product in a single order at any time.
Just in case you are not familiar with the acronyms mentioned here is a quick guide:
- PV means personal volume. This is the sales volume that is generated through sales to retail customers and your personal orders.
- GV means group volume. This is all of the sales volumes that are generated through your personal sales and also from your entire downline team sales.
To qualify to earn commissions in the NHT Global compensation plan you will need to be on a personal monthly autoship of 90 PV.
This can also be achieved by selling the product at retail, but most affiliate members go on an autoship for simplicity.
Retail commissions are achieved when you sell products are sold to customers.
The difference between the wholesale and retail costs is what you earn.
Residual Commissions (in the unilevel)
One of the residual income structures that the company offers is with the MLM unilevel compensation plan structure.
For those that are unfamiliar with the unilevel structure here is a quick breakdown:
- 1st Level – The first level of your unilevel compensation plan will only have your personally referred members on it.
- 2nd Level – The second level of your unilevel compensation plan will only have your team members that your level 1 members sponsored into NHT Global.
- 3rd Level – The third level of your unilevel compensation plan will only have your team members that your level 2 members sponsored into NHT Global.
- and so on…
The company offers 3 levels of unilevel commissions.
Here is a breakdown of what you can earn as a ranked affiliate member which is a percentage of the sales volume:
- Bronze Rank – These affiliate members will qualify to earn 3% on level 1 on your unilevel pay plan. (personally referred members only)
- Silver Rank – These affiliate members will qualify to earn 5% on level 1 and 3% on level 2 on your unilevel pay plan.
- Platinum and Gold Ranks – These affiliate members will qualify to earn 10% on level 1, 5% on level 2, and 3% on level 3 on your unilevel compensation plan.
Residual Commissions (in the binary)
The other residual income structure that NHT Global pays out is through the MLM binary compensation plan structure.
For those that unfamiliar with how the binary pay plan works here is a quick breakdown:
You only have 2 legs which will be described as your left and right.
You can fill your left and right leg with direct and indirect sponsoring.
You can have unlimited depth on with leg.
To qualify to earn from the residual binary commissions you will need to have an active personal referral on both legs at all times.
You will get paid on the leg that has fewer sales volume.
NHT Global pays at the end of each week and pays out when you have at least 2500 GV on one leg and at least 1250 GV on the other leg.
You can accumulate this as many times as you can but your rank will have limits on the amount that you earn per these volume cycles.
When you start hitting those ratios, you will earn commissions for as many multiples of times that you hit those numbers.
Here is the commission per cycle that you can earn when you hit those numbers:
- Bronze Rank – At this rank, you will be qualified to earn $62.50 per cycle in the binary.
- Silver Rank – At this rank, you will be qualified to earn $125 per cycle in the binary.
- Gold and Platinum Ranks – At these ranks, you will be qualified to earn $250 per cycle in the binary.
The volume that is not counted toward your cycle commissions will be carried over to the next week to count toward your next week’s commissions run and so on.
There is a weekly commission cap of $50,000 in the binary compensation plan no matter what rank you qualify for.
The company also offers matching bonus commissions.
This is paid out using the unilevel compensation plan structure down 3 levels.
Basically, you can earn a percentage of earning from what your personal referrals and team members earn from the binary pay plan down 3 levels.
Here is a breakdown of what you can earn as a matching bonus depending on your rank in the company:
- Bronze Rank – When you qualify for Bronze you will qualify to earn a 3% match on level 1 of your unilevel pay plan. (personally referred members only)
- Silver Rank – When you qualify for Silver you will be able to earn a 5% match on level 1 and a 3% match on level 2 of your unilevel pay plan.
- Gold and Platinum Ranks – When you qualify for either of these 2 ranks, you can earn a 10% match on level 1, 5% on level 2, and 3% on level 3 of your unilevel pay plan.
That is all I have for the NHT Global compensation plan, let’s move on to the next section.
Another great review: 50/50 Crowdfunding Review – Scam or Legit? Compensation Plan Breakdown
NHT Global FAQ Section
In this section of the review, we are going to answer some questions that people may have when thinking about joining the NHT Global opportunity.
Is NHT Global Accredited With The BBB?
No, NHT Global is not accredited with the Better Business Bureau.
This is not going to be an indication for an opportunity to be defined as a scam or even legitimate.
This just means that the company is not listed on the BBB website.
However, I do refer to the BBB website for additional company information and also to compare reviews and testimonials from other sites I refer to when it is provided.
How Much Does It Cost To Join NHT Global?
To join the NHT Global opportunity will have an initial cost of $75 for registration.
You will then need to pay a $9.95 fee every 3 months to keep an active affiliate status to qualify for commissions.
You also have the option to waive the registration cost by purchasing one of the Business Builder packages listed here:
- StemRenu Bronze Business Builder Package – $180.00
- Personal Wellness Gold Business Builder Package – $948.00
- Alura Lux and Skindulgence Gold Business Builder Package – $849.0
- Platinum Skindulgence Business Builder Package – $2,188
- StemRenu Platinum Business Builder Package – $2,188
- Platinum Wellness Business Builder Package – $2,288
Additionally, when you purchase one of the Business Builder packages you have waived your monthly fee for the first 12 months.
When you qualify for the Platinum rank all of your monthly and volume fees will be waived.
Is NHT Global A Scam or a Legit Opportunity?
In my opinion, no NHT Global is not a scam.
They have everything they need to have in place in order to be in compliance with the MLM law.
The reason why I can say it is not a scam is that this opportunity offers:
- Retail products.
- A fair compensation plan.
- A good company structure.
- And have stood the test of time.
With that said, let’s move on to the final section.
Related articles: MLM Reviews, Scams, and Compensation Plan Breakdowns
My Final NHT Global Review and Thoughts
In this final section of this review, I am going to share my final thoughts on the NHT Global opportunity.
Now that you learned more about the company, the products, and the compensation plan in my review, what do you think?
Is this an opportunity that you can join and build?
The company has a lot of good points that I mentioned earlier, but I still see some issues with it in my experience.
I don’t like the fact that they don’t offer a mandatory auto-ship which makes it easier to make residual income and is what most people that get involved with MLM are usually attracted to when wanting to make money with it.
Either way, the company has been around for a while and is not a scam so I can’t hate too much on the business model.
With that said, would I recommend or personally join the NHT Global opportunity?
Yes, I can recommend this company as a legitimate company to join but I personally would not join it.
I personally think that there are much easier ways to make money from home than how this company is laid out.
I do know there are people making very good money with it, so I do know it is possible, it is just not for me with the marketing avenues that I know about that are available online right now.
With that said, I hope you enjoyed my NHT Global review.
Make sure to click on the social share buttons on this page and share it with others so that people can know exactly what the NHT Global opportunity is really all about.