Welcome to my NewUlife Review.
Is NewULife a scam?
This is one of the questions that we are going to take a look at today.
We are going to also look at the company and who owns it, the products or services that they have, and the compensation plan, and how you get paid.
I have a good idea that I am not going to find anything that leads me to believe this opportunity is a scam with the first glance at the company website, but let’s get through the review first and see if we can dig up any dirt at least.
The reason why I am taking the time to write this review today is that I have seen some promotions about this company and wanted to see what all the hype was about.
I wanted to make sure that this was a good company because you never know later down the road if I might get involved or purchase a product or 2 from the company.
Just wanted to do my due diligence first.
Some of the information that I reveal might be interesting and new, while other things that I mention might be things that you’ve already discovered.
The first section covers details about what I always like to start out within my reviews, it sets the stage for me on whether or not I am getting a hint of it being a scam.
With that said, let’s start with what NewULife is and the company details.
NewULife Review – What Exactly Is It?
NewUlife is an MLM company that is designed to help you earn additional income through promoting the products that they offer as well as the opportunity.
The niche that they are in is the health and wellness category.
This is a huge industry with much profit potential.
The claim to fame with NewULife is that they have a product that is totally unique and that can’t be found anywhere else, like in retail stores.
NewULife is based in Pleasantville, California in the USA.
The actual product that they offer is an anti-aging gel that has a unique material structure that is only unique to NewULife with HGH being the main ingredient.
Another great article: Zukul Trader Review – Scam? Compensation Pay Plan Details
The Company Overview
The founder and CEO are Alex Goldstein.
His family has been in the nutritional business since he was a little one owning a local health and wellness store.
He was 18 when his parents gave him the option to sell or take over operations which apparently gave him the drive and determination to take him where he is at now.
His story is an impressive one to listen to, and these are the kind of stories that make for great leaders.
Some of the greatest companies I have reviewed have some of these same similarities that I find interesting.
The main one being that the owner/s have some great backstories on how they started out before they became the owner of the very successful companies that I review.
According to the passage I grabbed from the company website here is a little background about Alex.
Goldstein began his impressive career right out of high school. That’s not a typo. While preparing for his freshman year at Fresno State University, where he would receive a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Goldstein learned his parents were leaving the family business for him to run or sell. What began as an obligation, and baptism by fire at the age of 18, became a mission. That passion would drive Goldstein to become a leading manufacturer of natural foods, vitamins, and performance supplements. It would later inspire the development of one the most exciting anti-aging products now available, FDA-Registered, New Life Human Growth Hormone (HGH).
As you can see another great backstory about the company owner Alex.
I can honestly say that I know zero 18-year-olds that had that kind of opportunity present themselves to them and then make it more successful than it already was.
Quite impressive to say the least!
I dare to bet that I see this company hitting the top 10 nutritional companies later down the road.
With all the impressiveness out of the way, let’s move on to the product section of my review.
What Are The Products That NewULife Offers?
NewULife has an anti-aging cream with the main ingredient being HGH that supplies many benefits and health improvements while I was researching.
To be honest I might pick some of this (HGH) human growth hormone cream up soon!
Some of the benefits when you first start using it for the first-month claim to be:
- Improved Stamina
- Improved Energy
- Improved Alertness
- Better Sound Sleep
According to the company website:
NewULife’s homeopathic SOMADERM is the only transdermal Gel that is FDA registered human growth hormone that can be supplied to you without a prescription. The molecular breakdown of the human growth homone that is found in SOMADERM is called somatropin.
Here are more claims that the company website gives starting in month 2:
Expected – Benefits of SOMADERM HGH on Month 2
- Improvement of Muscle Definition
- Heightened Libido
- Significant Weight Loss
- Improvement of Vision
Month 3 – Benefits of SOMADERM HGH
- Improved benefits of month 1 and 2 enhancements
- More Focus
- Hair Growth
- Reduced PMS Symptoms
- Greater Flexibility
- More Healthy Nails
- Increased Sexual Desire
- Alleviation in Some Symptoms of Menopause
Month 4 – Benefits of using SOMADERM HGH
- More consistent and heightened results from months 1,2, and 3.
- Continued Results.
- Results may seem to plateau but continue unnoticeably.
Month 5 – Results of Using SOMADERM HGH
- Significant Weight Loss
- Greater Improvements in Skin Texture and Appearance
- Greater Skin Elasticity
- Reduction of the Appearance of Wrinkles
- Hair becomes even healthier and Thicker
Month 6 Results from Using SOMADERM HGH
- Months 1,2,3,4, and 5 are increased.
- Cellulite Decreases
- Improved Immune System
- Pain and General Soreness Diminish
- Wounds Heal Faster
- Greater Metabolic Output
- Grayed Hair Appears to turn back to Natural Color
- Reduction in LDL Cholesterol Levels
- Blood Pressure Normalizes
As you can see that that the SOMADERM expected results are some great claims.
This is not tested as of yet and might put the company at risk for posting some of these claims.
If they got approval from the FDA then it would be ok, but I am not 100% sure that they can make such claims.
They might have to back peddle a bit when the company becomes larger and fix some content on the site to be in compliance later on.
Just my guess, but I have seen this before.
How Much Does the SOMADERM HGH Cost?
The SOMADERM HGH gel is sold for $169.99 for a 3.5 oz (100ml) bottle on the company website.
If you were to take this product at the recommended dose, this would cost a lot of money at the end of the year.
The same question is, “How much would you spend on your health?”
Either way, it’s gonna cost some money to take the recommended dosage, just be aware of that.
The next section of my review I want to take a look at is the compensation plan that NewULife offers if you decide to join to earn money through the MLM affiliate program.
How Does The NewULife Compensation Plan Work?
NewULife is an MLM company that has a tiered payment solution that is structured in the binary compensation plan structure.
For those that are not familiar with how the binary compensation plan works, here is a quick breakdown:
- Binaries only have 2 legs.
- One on the right and one on the left.
- Each leg will count for its own volume that is counted towards your commission payout.
- The leg that has less volume will usually be labeled as your “weaker” leg which can change at any time.
- The weaker leg is the leg that you will get paid out on, and you must also need to have a volume on each leg to earn.
- Either leg can be built to unlimited depth through direct or indirect sponsoring.
- When you earn a commission, the volume that was used to pay out your commissions will be taken away from both legs.
I hope this makes it a bit more clear on how the binary compensation plan structure for those that were unfamiliar with how it worked.
To maximize the earning from the binary, you will need to balance out the legs with the same amount of representatives that you, your team, or upline sponsor into the company to earn the maximum amount of residual commissions that the company has to offer.
NewULife also offers additional ways to earn like bonuses, fast starts, and rank achievement extras that we will cover below.
But for the main course of the long-term money which are the residuals, that is mainly how it is broken down.
NewULife is designed to reward you commissions through your recruiting efforts as well as selling the products to customers.
The first part that we are going to take a look at is the ranks which will fuel the higher amount of money you can make with the compensation plan they offer.
The NewULife Ranks
There are a total of 7 levels of ranks within the NewULife compensation plan.
I have included this list that breaks down each rank by qualifications you will need in order to achieve them.
- Associate Rank – All you have to do to qualify for this rank is to generate 140 PV in 5 weeks which your monthly product order usually covers.
- Promoter Rank – To qualify for this rank you will need to keep your monthly 140 PV and also personally refer and maintain at least 2 Associate Ranked members. (1 on each leg of your binary legs to qualify)
- Coordinator Rank – To qualify for this rank you will need to keep your monthly 140 PV and also personally refer and maintain at least 4 Associate Ranked members. (2 on each leg of your binary legs to qualify) You must also generate and maintain at least 5000 GV on your weaker leg for 5 consecutive weeks.
- Coach Rank – To qualify for this rank you will need to keep your monthly 140 PV and also personally refer and maintain at least 6 Associate Ranked members. (3 on each leg of your binary legs to qualify) You must also generate and maintain at least 10,000 GV on your weaker leg for 5 consecutive weeks.
- Life Coach Rank – To qualify for this rank you will need to keep your monthly 140 PV and also personally refer and maintain at least 6 Associate Ranked members. (3 on each leg of your binary legs to qualify) You must also generate and maintain at least 20,000 GV on your weaker leg for 5 consecutive weeks.
- Ambassador Rank – To qualify for this rank you will need to keep your monthly 140 PV and also personally refer and maintain at least 8 Associate Ranked members. You must also generate and maintain at least 50,000 GV on your weaker leg for 5 consecutive weeks.
- Diamond Ambassador Rank – To qualify for this rank you will need to keep your monthly 140 PV and also personally refer and maintain at least 10 Associate Ranked members. You must also generate and maintain at least 100,000 GV on your weaker leg for 5 consecutive weeks.
Here are some terms that relate to many parts of the compensation plan breakdown that will be helpful.
- PV – PV means “Personal Volume” which means the sales volume that you personally generate through personal purchases or through retail sales, this is usually achieved by your monthly autoship.
- GV – GV means “Group Volume” which is the sales volume that is generated from your entire downline on either leg or both depending on what it is in reference to.
How Do You Become Commission Qualified for Residuals?
Now that you know the ranks that you can earn in the NewULife opportunity, you are going to want to know how to become commission qualified.
Commissions qualified simply means that you need to reach a certain goal through performing 1 of 2 ways which are:
You can qualify by generating at least 140 PV for a period of 5 weeks and maintain that on a monthly basis. (Coach Ranks and above need 280 PV)
Or you can qualify by personally sponsor 2 affiliate members that generate at least 140 PV for a period of 5 weeks.
Now that you know what it takes to become commission qualified in the NewULife compensation plan to start earning money, let’s continue on to how you can start earning money with it.
When you sell the SOMADERM HGH single bottle at the retail cost you will earn $19.
If the customer opts to go on preferred customer status with an auto-ship of the product you will earn $25 in fast start commissions and the repurchase volume will count towards your monthly residual commission starting on month 2.
Fast Start Commissions
The sponsorship bonus or “fast-start” commissions that are a more common name for the commissions earned when a new member signs up is:
- Standard Affiliate Product Pack ($199) – When you personally refer an affiliate member that purchases this pack when they start you will earn a $20 commission.
- Pro Product Pack ($499) – When you personally refer an affiliate member that purchases this pack when they start you will earn a $60 commission.
- Affiliate Executive Product Pack ($899) – When you personally refer an affiliate member that purchases this pack when they start you will earn a $120 commission.
Here is a breakdown of the residuals of the products that are sold to members:
- Sponsoring new Standard Affiliates will equal $20 commissions.
- Sponsoring the new Affiliate Pro Pack will equal $60 commissions.
- Sponsoring the new Affiliate Executive Pack will equal $120 commissions.
Your Rank qualification will provide a higher percentage rate for earning commissions as you increase your rank in the company.
Here is a breakdown of what those extra percentages are depending on your rank:
- Coach Rank – This rank will pay 20%.
- Life Coach Rank – This rank will pay 30%
- Ambassador Rank – This rank will pay 30%
- Diamond Ambassador Rank – This rank will pay 20%
The way NewULife has structured its binary compensation plan is with a qualifier of 600 PV on one leg with 400PV on the other to trigger commissions.
It does not matter which legs have either, or if the next week one leg surpasses the other in volume.
Just as long as those 2 numbers of the volume are met in either leg, it will trigger a commission payout many multiples times with the more volume you and your team can generate per leg.
This is why I mentioned earlier that when you try to balance out your legs you will maximize your residual commissions with a binary compensation pay plan structure.
Makes sense, right?
Now, the payouts that are triggered are dependent on what rank you are at.
The higher rank you qualify for will actually qualify to earn more commissions through each trigger when the volume is hit per the company requirements.
Here are the qualifiers and earning potential per rank:
- The promoter and coordinator affiliates earn $40 per payout cycle
- The highest and ranked coaches earn $60 per payout cycle
NewUlife does limit the number of times you can get those triggered binary commissions with 417 per week being the max payout.
So if you are maxing out at $40 per cycle that would be over $16,000 per week.
Not too shabby, but that would be in the perfect world.
You will need to work hard and find a lot of hungry people that will duplicate your efforts to get great results with this pay plan.
Matching Bonus Commissions
You can get a matching bonus through a seven-level compensation plan structure
- Coordinator Rank – When you qualify for this rank you can earn a 10% match at level 1 (personally recruited affiliates 15% match at level 1 and 10% at level 2)
- Life Coach Rank – When you qualify for this rank you can earn 15% on level 1, 10% on level 2, and 5% on level 3
- Ambassador Rank – When you qualify for this rank you can earn 15% at level 1, 10% match at level 2, and 5% at levels 3 and 4
- Diamond Ambassador Rank – When you qualify for this rank you can earn 15% on level 1, 10% on level 2, and 5% on levels 3 through 7
When you qualify at the Coach Rank or higher you will earn an additional $700 per month which they call the car bonus.
As an Ambassador Ranked member and higher, this car bonus will increase to $1500 per month.
That is all we have on the compensation plan details and how you can make money with it, let’s move on to the next section.
Another great review: PM International Review – Scam or Legit? Compensation Plan Breakdown
NewULife Q and A Section
In this section of the review, we are going to answer some of the questions that people may have when thinking about joining the NewULife opportunity.
Is NewULife BBB Accredited?
No, NewULife is not accredited with the Better Business Bureau.
They do have a listing that shows an “F” rating due to the company not responding to complaints on the BBB website itself.
This rating does not mean in any way the company is a scam at all.
The company just wants to handle its issues internally at this time.
I do realize that addressing the issue that the BBB has on display can help improve the company image which they should address at some point, but after looking at many of the reviews, I actually only seen one negative complaint.
The one negative complaint that I have seen had to do with customer service which is a big deal but still does not make a company a scam.
What’s The Cost to Join NewULife?
The minimum cost to join the NewULife opportunity as an affiliate member will be $199 that will include the Somaderm HGH product.
There are 3 levels that you can join as an affiliate member which are:
- Affiliate Pack – $199
- Pro Pack – $499 which included 4 bottles of the Somaderm HGH bottles.
- Executive Pack – $899 which includes 8 bottles of the Somaderm HGH bottles.
The next section will answer the question that many of you want to know which is…
Is NewULife a Scam or Legitimate Opportunity?
In our opinion, no, NewULife is not a scam and here are our reasons why:
- They offer retail products as an MLM company. (in compliance)
- They have great leadership
- They offer a fair compensation plan.
- They offer a great product.
Related article: MLM Reviews, Scams, and Compensation Plans
My Final NewULife Review and Thoughts
In the final section of this review, we are going to share our final thoughts on the NewULife opportunity as a whole.
We have taken the time to cover all the details about the company, the products, and the compensation plan.
We have also shared our thoughts on why we do not feel that NewULife is a scam and gave our reasons why.
At this point in the review, you should have a clear understanding of what NewULife is, how it works, and how you can make money with it.
What are your thoughts on this opportunity at this point?
But here is the question…
Do we recommend the NewULife opportunity?
Yes, as far as a legitimate opportunity that you can earn a long-term profit with and is in compliance, we do.
Just joining an MLM company does not mean that you will have to have success with it and earn the type of money that you are looking to earn with it.
It is going to take a lot of work, and if you are new to sales and growing a team, it will take longer than you think it will.
But make no mistake, it is possible, and it can be worth it.
With that said, I hope you enjoyed our NewULife review.
If you found this review helpful, make sure to click on the social share buttons on this page and share it with others so that people can learn exactly what the NewULife opportunity is really all about.
Thank you for your support!