Welcome to my Neuryx Club review.
One of the questions that we need to learn about before joining any program that you can earn money from is to learn if the company is a scam or not.
We wouldn’t want to join an opportunity to find out later that the owner takes off with all of our commissions and money or it ends up getting shut down by the government for not being in compliance.
We are going to avoid wasting a ton of time and money by digging in and reviewing the company information and owner, information on the products, and learning how the compensation plan works and how you can make money with it.
We decided to take a closer look because there was some buzz going around some of the social websites that I am part of and wanted to learn what the Neuryx Club program is really all about.
With that said, let’s dig in and see what we can learn.
Neuryx Club Review – What Is It?
Neuryx Club is an MLM opportunity that gives you the ability to earn extra money from home by making some amount of investment and also get a promised ROI.
The program itself centers itself around making money by investing some money and earning money through their software that predicts wins and losses in cryptocurrency trading.
I’ll get into more details in the products section below.
Update – Shut Down?
I recently visited the Neuryx Club company website, and it appears to be shut down.
When taking a look at the company information, we like to see who runs or owns that company that we are thinking of joining.
This gives us the opportunity to take a closer look at the experience the owner has and also their background.
Unfortunately, Neuryx Club does not offer any information about who owns or runs the company on the company website.
I was able to dig a little deeper by doing a search on the domain name “neuryx.club” and here is what was found:
- The domain name was registered on 10-15-2018.
- The domain name was registered privately.
Because the domain name was registered privately, we were unable to learn who owns it or get a company address.
Many of the companies that are in the MLM space that doesn’t offer any owner information on the website usually don’t turn out to be good companies.
This being said, there have been exceptions, and the exceptions usually have added the owner information at a later date.
That is all the information that we have on the company, let’s move on.
Another great review: Mavie Review – Scam or Legit? Compensation Plan Breakdown
Neuryx Club Products Review
In this section of the review, we are going to take a look at the products that Neuryx Club offers.
There is actually no retail products or service that an affiliate member can sell to someone that wants to purchase what the company offers as a customer only at a retail cost.
With that said, when you become an affiliate member for Neuryx Club you will gain access to digital trading education and their trading software that will predict wins and losses.
They actually call this software on one of their marketing videos a “trading bot” that will automatically make all the trades for you.
Isn’t this illegal to use alongside an MLM company that has a structured MLM compensation plan?
I am really sure the SEC calls this type of activity unsecured securities.
Other than those details, there is not anything further we have to offer as far as information on the products.
Another great review: PM International Review – Scam or Legit? Compensation Plan Breakdown
The Neuryx Club Compensation Plan Breakdown
In this section of the review, we are going to explain how the Neuryx Club compensation plan works and how you can make money with it.
The company offers a couple of ways to get paid through the compensation and, I guess “service” they offer which are:
- Automated Passive Profit Promise
- Referral Commissions
Passive Profit Commissions
Neuryx Club offers an automated cryptocurrency trading bot (that they even mentioned on a marketing video on the company site) that offers some type of passive returns on the investments you make with it.
Depending on the “level” of membership you join at will offer a higher limit of money that you can trade with.
Whether you want to join and trade with a small amount to get started or trade with a higher amount, you will have “set” amounts that you will have to pay in order to get started.
You can’t just start trading with the money you have without joining the membership.
Here is a breakdown of the levels that you can join the opportunity with the trading limit amounts:
- Basic Level – The cost to join this level is $200 per year. This offers a trading limit of $1000.
- Gold Level – The cost to join this level is $1000 per year plus an additional $100 per month. This offers a trading limit of $10,000.
- Platinum Level – The cost to join this level is $2500 per year plus an additional $200 per month. This offers a trading limit of $50,000.
- Infinity Level – The cost to join this level is $5000 per year plus an additional $300 per month. This offers a trading limit of $100,000.
The other way that you can make money is to first become an affiliate member and then start referring others and building a team so you can earn through the MLM compensation plan that the company offers.
Neuryx Club Ranks (qualifications)
The amount of money that you can make in the compensation plan will depend on the rank that you can qualify for.
The higher rank that you can qualify for in the company will make it possible for you to earn more money when you refer new affiliate members and also by building a team.
With that said, Neuryx Club offers a total of 6 ranks that you can qualify for.
Here is a breakdown of each rank and title along with the qualifications you will need in order to reach that rank:
- Affiliate Rank – To qualify for this rank, you will need to sign up at the Basic Level.
- Bronze Rank – To qualify for this rank, you will need to sign up at the Basic Level and also accumulate at least $1000 worth of “total downline team” sign-ups per month.
- Silver Rank – To qualify for this rank, you will need to sign up at the Basic Level and also accumulate at least $5000 worth of “total downline team” sign-ups per month.
- Gold Rank – To qualify for this rank, you will need to sign up at the Gold Level, refer and maintain at least 6 affiliate members (3 must have purchased a Gold Level and 3 must be Silver Ranked or higher), and also accumulate at least $20,000 worth of “total downline team” sign-ups per month.
- Platinum Rank – To qualify for this rank, you will need to sign up at the Platinum Level, refer and maintain at least 9 affiliates members (6 must have purchased a Gold Level, 2 must be ranked as a Gold Rank and 1 must be a Silver Ranked or higher member) and also accumulate at least $40,000 worth of “total downline team” sign-ups per month.
- Infinity Rank – To qualify for this rank, you will need to sign up at the Infinity Level, refer and maintain at least 12 affiliates members (nine must have purchased a Gold Level, 2 must be Platinum Ranked and one must be a Gold Ranked or higher member) and also accumulate at least $100,000 worth of “total downline team” sign-ups per month.
Recruiting Commissions (unilevel)
The recruiting commissions are paid every time you refer someone to the opportunity that makes an investment in one of the levels that Neuryx Club offers, and also when your downline sponsors new people as well.
The payment model that the company uses to keep track of these commissions is called the MLM unilevel compensation plan.
For those that are unfamiliar with how the unilevel compensation plan works, here is a quick breakdown:
- 1st Level – The first level of your unilevel compensation plan will only have your personally referred members on it.
- 2nd Level – The second level of your unilevel compensation plan will only have team members that your level 1 members personally sponsored on it.
- 3rd Level – The third level of your unilevel compensation plan will only have team members that your level 2 members personally sponsored on it.
- and so on…
Hopefully, that explanation makes it more clear for those that were unfamiliar with how the MLM unilevel pay plan structure works.
Each “level” of your unilevel pay structure will offer a different percentage of the investment that you can earn from.
Each person that you personally refer is considered 1 of your “legs” or a generation leg.
The number of levels that Neuryx Club offers in their unilevel pay structure is 6.
Now, depending on the rank that you are qualified at will determine the number of levels that you can earn from with a slight percentage variant.
Here is a breakdown of what this looks like:
- Affiliate Ranked – Affiliates can get started and earn 10% on level 1 only.
- Bronze Ranks – When you are qualified at this rank you can earn 10% on level 1 and 8% on level 2 only.
- Silver Ranks – When you are qualified at this rank you can earn 10% on level 1, 8% on level 2, and 6% on level 3 only.
- Gold Ranks – When you are qualified at this rank you can earn 10% on level 1, 8% on level 2, 6% on level 3, and 4% on level 4 only.
- Platinum Ranks – When you are qualified at this rank you can earn 10% on level 1, 8% on level 2, 6% on level 3, 3% on level 4, and 2% on level 5 only.
- Infinity Ranks – When you are qualified at this rank you can earn from all 6 levels which will be 10% on level 1, 8% on level 2, 6% on level 3, 4% on level 4, 2% on level 5, and 1% on level 6.
Founders Pool Commissions (company profits)
Neuryx Club offers a company-wide profit pool that you can participate in when you reach the rank of Infinity.
Typically, a company will take a percentage of the profits made for a given period of time which is usually either monthly or quarterly, and divide those “set-aside” profits for all affiliate members that qualify for this pool and distributed evenly, in which case are only the top-ranked members at Infinity.
Unfortunately, the details about the Founders Pool are not disclosed on the compensation plan company PDF or on the website.
That is really all there is to the Neuryx Club compensation plan and how you can earn money with it, let’s move on to the next section.
Another great review: MyGeces System Review – Scam or Legit? Compensation Plan Breakdown
Our Neuryx Club Q and A Section
In this section of the review, we are going to answer some of the questions that people may have when thinking about joining the Neuryx Club opportunity.
Is Neuryx Club Accredited With The BBB?
No, Neuryx Club is not accredited with the Better Business Bureau at this time.
This is simply because the company is really new.
However, I don’t usually take into account what the BBB has to say when they do have a listing or rating simply because of manipulated rating that that 3rd party service companies have been known to better or worsen a BBB rating that anyone can purchase.
I do like to refer to the BBB for additional company information and to compare the reviews and testimonials on my other resources we look at when the BBB offers it.
What Will It Cost Me To Join Neuryx Club?
The cost to join Neuryx Club as an affiliate member will be at least $200 for the yearly subscription.
There are also other tiers that you can invest in that will promise you an ROI as well.
Is Neuryx Club A Scam or a Legitimate Opportunity?
In my opinion, yes Neuryx Club is a scam, and here is why:
- No retail products
- A promised ROI using a trading robot.
- No company owner information.
When you are operating an MLM company and offer no retail products, that falls into the Ponzi Scheme category according to the FTC website.
When you are offering an MLM company that offers a trading robot and the company promise of an ROI will cause huge issues with some government agencies.
Not having any owner information on the company website is not a factor for compliance but it does draw additional red flags and makes us believe the owner has something to hide.
Related articles: Cryptocurrency MLM Reviews, Scams, and Compensation Plans
And Now, My Neuryx Club Conclusion
In the final section of the review, we are going to give our final thoughts on the Neuryx Club opportunity as a whole.
We’ve taken the time to review the information on the company and (lack of) the owner, the information on the product they offer, and the details on how the compensation plan works and how you can make money with it.
We explained why we thought the Neuryx Club was a scam and our specific reasons why we felt this way.
By this time, you should have a good understanding of what the Neuryx Club opportunity is really all about.
What are your thoughts?
But here is the question…
Do we recommend the Neuryx Club opportunity?
No, we do not recommend this opportunity for the red flag reasons we stated earlier.
There are some good ideas that I see with this opportunity but I feel they don’t really care about some aspects and went ahead and launched what they wanted to launch.
Of course, I am just making an assumption, but I don’t know how an MLM company could launch with at least offering some sort of retail products?
I hope you enjoyed my Neuryx Club review.
Make sure to click on the social share buttons on this page and share this review with others so that people can learn exactly what the Neuryx Club opportunity is really all about.