If you are looking for a good MATICCrazy review that will answer all of your questions before you join, then this is it!
One of the things that have many people interested in joining MATICCrazy is the smart contract that offers a 112% to 292% ROI.
We are going to take a look to see if they can really deliver on their promise and to see what they offer their members.
With that said, let’s dig in and get started.
MATICCrazy Review – Overview
|1. Company: MATICCrazy|
|2. Type: Smart Contract, ROI, Investment, Crypto, Referral Program|
|3. Owner: Unknown|
|4. Cost: Minimum 5 MATIC|
|5. Payment/Withdrawal Methods: MetaMask|
|6. Money-Back Guarantee: None|
|7. Support: https://t.me/maticcrazy|
|8. Website: https://www.maticcrazy.com/|
|9. Low/Medium/High-Risk?: High|
Quick Summary: MATICCrazy is an investment company that offers members a smart contract that provides a 112% to 292% ROI as long as the contract has the funds to pay.
The smart contract runs on the Polygon Network, which is a scaling solution for the Ethereum blockchain and was originally called the MATIC network.
The company also offers members a referral program to earn additional income.
This company attracts people that are interested in:
- Smart Contracts
- Passive Income
- Referral Programs
While I can agree that many of the aspects that I listed above will be attractive to many people, we still have to do our research before diving into anything that we are going to invest in, whether it is our time or money.
Here is a breakdown of the pros and cons…
Here are some of the pros:
- To earn money from a smart contract
- The ability to earn passive income
- The ability to earn cryptocurrency
- A referral program
- Instant transfers to your crypto wallet through MetaMask
- A 3rd party company has performed a security check on the smart contract and found it was good to go.
To further explain, the 3rd party security company found no vulnerabilities, no backdoors, and no scam scripts, and is safe to run on the Polygon network.
Here are some of the cons:
- There is no information about the owner
- Support is only found on Telegram
- The company offers a public ROI offering along with a referral program
Scam Or Legit/Safe? – Verdict
I don’t think that MATICCrazy is a scam, because they run a smart contract on the Polygon network that was checked out to be safe, but they are offering a public ROI along with a referral program which could cause legal issues.
The fact they offer an ROI doesn’t make them a scam, it just makes the company fall into a “high-risk” category.
But like you, I can’t see into the future, so I can’t say that MATICCrazy will become a scam, but if you do decide to join, I would just say…
MATICCrazy is a high-risk opportunity because of what I mentioned above.
I’ve included much more detailed information about MATICCrazy below in the following sections of my review.
Alternative: If you’re looking for a LEGIT way to make money online, click the button below. You will find my tested and recommended “NON-SCAM” platforms to make real money with!
What Is MATICCrazy
MATICCrazy is an investment company that offers smart contract investment options that provide an ROI between 112% to 292% between 14 and 28 days if the contract has enough funds to pay these returns.
The smart contract they offer is running on the Polygon network.
The company also offers a referral program for members to earn more money through the deposits their referrals make.
Unfortunately, there is not a lot of information that was found about the owner or creator of MATICCrazy.
It would be nice to know who the owner or creator is to learn more about them.
However, this appears to be very typical with these types of smart contract programs that I’ve reviewed.
Here is some additional information about their domain name:
- The domain name “maticcrazy.com” was registered on 3-22-2022
- The domain name was registered privately
Since the domain name was registered privately, the information about whom the owner was not available to the public.
With the company details covered, let’s continue to the next section.
What Products/Services Does MATICCrazy Offer?
In this section of my MATICCrazy review, I will explain the products/services they offer to members.
The only service or product that MATICCrazy offers is their smart contract investment plans that I will cover in the next section.
Along with the smart contract investment plans, the company offers members a referral program where members can earn additional income, I will also cover this in the next section.
With that covered, let’s continue.
How Do You Make Money With MATICCrazy?
In this section of my MATICCrazy review, I will explain the ways members can make money with them.
There are 2 ways that members can make money with MATICCrazy.
- Through the Smart Contract ROIs
- Through the Referral Program
Smart Contract Investment Plan Details
The first way that members earn money with MATICCrazy is with the smart contract investment plans they offer.
The smart contract runs on the Polygon network and pays between 112% to 292% over a period of 14 to 28 days, as long as the contract has enough funds at the time of payment.
The company offers a total of 6 investment smart contract plan choices to earn daily ROIs.
Here are the details of the 6 plans:
- Plan 1 – This plan offers a total ROI of 112% after 14 days, which is equivalent to an 8% daily ROI. Members can withdraw anytime with this plan, and the withdrawal fee is 10%.
- Plan 2 – This plan offers a total ROI of 136.5% after 21 days, which is equivalent to a 6.5% daily ROI. Members can withdraw anytime with this plan, and the withdrawal fee is 10%.
- Plan 3 – This plan offers a total ROI of 140% after 28 days, which is equivalent to a 5% daily ROI. Members can withdraw anytime with this plan, and the withdrawal fee is 10% for this plan. Members can withdraw anytime with this plan, and the withdrawal fee is 10%.
- Plan 4 – This plan offers a total ROI of 193.7% after 14 days, which is equivalent to an 8% daily ROI. Members can only withdraw at the end of the plan, and the withdrawal fee is 15%.
- Plan 5 – This plan offers a total ROI of 276.2% after 21 days, which is equivalent to a 6.5% daily ROI. Members can only withdraw at the end of the plan, and the withdrawal fee is 15%.
- Plan 6 – This plan offers a total ROI of 292% after 28 days, which is equivalent to a 5% ROI daily ROI. Members can only withdraw at the end of the plan, and the withdrawal fee is 15%.
The minimum cost to join any of the plans above is 5 MATIC.
Any additional deposit is kept separate on the smart contract to maintain payment amounts.
Any member can receive an additional bonus on the daily profit they earn through the smart contract.
The member simply has to hold on to their dividends without withdrawing.
The bonus a member will get for holding is 0.01% daily profit bonus and maxes out to 1.5%.
When a member takes a withdrawal, the fee to the member is 10% or 15%, depending on the smart contract investment plan a member chooses.
The 10%/15% fee stays in the contract.
Referral Program Details
The second-way members can earn money is through the referral program they offer.
In order to qualify to earn referral commissions, members must deposit at least 5 MATIC into the smart contract.
The company offers a 3 level unilevel compensation plan to track and pay members referral commissions.
For those that are not familiar with the unilevel, here is a quick breakdown:
- The first level of an unilevel will only have members personally referred people on it.
- The second level of an unilevel will only have people that their first level members personally referred to it.
- The third will only have people that their 2nd level members personally referred to it.
- and so on…
Members earn based on the deposit amount made from their referrals and downline members.
Here are the details of what members can earn on all 3 levels:
- Level 1 This level pays the referring member a 5% commission based on the deposit amount made by their referrals.
- Level 2 – This level pays 3% of the deposit from the members that land on this level.
- Level 3 – This level pays 2% of the deposit from the members that land on this level.
These are all the ways that members can earn money with MATICCrazy, with that covered, let’s continue.
Related review: BreakingBNB Review: A 200% Smart Contract Scam Or Legit dApp?
What’s The Cost To Join?
The minimum cost to join MATICCrazy is 5 MATIC.
You will need to deposit your MATIC using MetaMask.
With that covered, let’s finish up!
Conclusion: MATICCrazy Review: 210% ROI Scam Or Legit DApp?
In the last section of my MATICCrazy review, I am going to share my final thoughts and recommendation about them.
At this point in my review, I hope I was able to answer all of your questions about this program.
If you have any additional questions or comments about MATICCrazy, please leave them below in the comment section.
Here are my thoughts…
Would I Recommend MATICCrazy?
To me, making money with a smart contract is a good idea, but the risk gets much higher when making it available through a company like MATICCrazy.
I think it is best to know the risks before you join and know that something might happen if you invest in this company.
With that said, I think you can make the best choice for yourself with the knowledge you now have.
If you want to learn about my recommended programs to earn passive income from home, then click here.
With that said, I hope you enjoyed reading my MATICCrazy review.
Before you go, please click on the social share buttons below to share this article with others to help support my blog.