Welcome to my Kuvera Global review!
You are here probably wanting to learn more information about the Kuvera Global opportunity.
Is Kuvera Global a scam?
This is one of the questions that we are going to look into today.
We are also going to uncover information about the company, the products, and the compensation plan.
The reason why I decided to take a look into Kuvera Global because there was a strong excitement about this company on social media, so I decided it was time to look at myself.
Someone might have approached you about the business opportunity and now you’ve landed here to make sure it’s worth your time and money.
And probably to make sure it’s legitimate and not a scam!
The good news is that I will guide you through a full review of the opportunity so you can make the right decision.
Just make sure you pay close attention and read to the end.
Let’s get started and dive down.
Kuvera Global CompanyReview
Kuvera Global is an MLM company in cryptocurrency designed to help you earn money.
At the start of this year, around the begging of March, Invest View which is the parent company to Wealth Generators announced that they are going to change the name of Wealth Generators to the name Kuvera.
When the company was named Wealth Generators they were known for offering investment advice and financial services.
It was not until 2017 that the company began offering cryptocurrency mining contracts.
The Wealth Generators affiliated companies were investing upwards of $4999 for personal mining contracts with the agreement of a 1200 day marketing ROI period.
These companies, Investview and Wealth Generators, operated somewhat differently than typical MLMs that offer securities, as InvestView is registered with the SEC and most MLMs offer unregistered securities.
It is not clear If Wealth Generators is registered with the SEC.
Now the business opportunity of Kuvera MLM is recognized as Kuvera Global in the sector.
And Kuvera Wealth is what the service of the company it’s as good as it is and runs the business-like.
The company states that the current CEO and founder of the company are Ryan Smith:
- Ryan has over 20 years of experience in corporate and financial management
- Prior to founding Kuvera, Ryan co-founded a brokerage firm and eventually focused on teaching others how to trade successfully in the markets – literally bringing “Wall Street to Main Street”.
Another great article: Prime Time Profits Review – Scam or Legit?
Kuvera Global Reviews – The Products
Kuvera Global still offers contracts for the extraction of cryptocurrencies, which operates within Kuvera Wealth.
Kuvera offers mining leasing to the forefront of various percentages of hashes. If you want a way to make money in the cryptography industry with a Set-It And Forget-It program, mining is your answer.
Receive deposits on your account every week.
The service side of the company, Kuvera Wealth, offers contracts in the mining sector that are similar to previous deals with their old name, as seen here:
- Generator – $ 499.99
- Business – $ 999.99
- Executive – $ 2499.99
- Premier – $ 4999.99
The secret “VIP mining programs” are going to $ 25,000 but the company is not leaving any information on the website 39; company.
The brand of the old company has had a period of ROI of 1200 days (hard cap) and now Kuvera Wealth is offering open-ended contracts to the consumer:
Each mining contract is guaranteed [sic] for 1000 days but will last for the whole duration of the equipment over 1000 days.
Strangely, there is no information published online on the Kuvera Global website on cryptocurrency contracts.
On the Kuve The global website, “Financial Fitness” and “Market Education” are the only two items mentioned.
The “money management” board that the company distributes is oriented to personal finance and how to prepare for taxes.
There is an email subscription to the newsletter offered by the company for investment advice to enter and stay in the stock market found under “Market Education.”
There are 3 price points for products listed under Financial Fitness and Market Education:
- CryptoOne – “Crypto Education, Analysis, Research, CRYPTO Alerts, University, Money and Deduct”, $ 20 and then $ 169, 99 per month
- FXone Pack – “Includes live FX trading sessions, FX trading alerts, money, university and deduction” $ 30 and $ 179.99 per month
The “All in Pack” has everything, including an initial cost of $ 30 for the Ryze automated trading investment service, and will, therefore, have a monthly cost of $ 299.99.
Another great article: Biteroi Review – Scam or Legit?
Th and Kuvera Global Compensation Plan
Affiliates wishing to participate in the corporate compensation plan are required to register and invest in the company.
The company allows affiliates to earn on the sale of monthly subscriptions and earn their mineral cryptocurrencies payments of the ROI from the company.
The company uses the unilevel compensation model to pay commissions to its affiliates.
The unilevel compensation model puts a franchise at the top of a unilevel team that positions right under the original affiliation.
When a level 1 affiliate sponsors new affiliates, it is placed in level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
When a Level 2 affiliate sponsors new affiliates, they are placed on level 3, and levels continue to be created at all necessary levels.
The company will observe the sales volume achieved in the whole unilevel.
GV or Volume sales of the company’s sales subscription to consumers and sponsored affiliates of the unilevel team.
- Subscription CryptoOne and FXone = 100 GV (recurring monthly)
- Generator mining contract ($ 499.99) = 100 GV
- Business mining contract ($ 999.99) = 200 GV
- Executive mining contract ($ 2499.99 ) = 400 GV
- Premier Mine Contract ($ 4999.99) = 800 GV
Centered on achieving monthly volume sales for the unilevel team, the company allows affiliates to earn commissions at the following rates:
- Business Builder – Generate 1900 GV per month (maximum 950 GV from any unilevel leg) and receive $ 300 to $ 350
- Executive – Generate 6000 GV per month (max 3000 GV from any unilevel leg) and receive $ 800 to $ 850
- Premiere: generates 15,000 GV per month (boulders mo 7500 GV from any unilevel leg) and receive $ 1800 to $ 1850
- Platinum – Generate 25,000 GV per month (max 9 375 GV from any unilevel leg) and receive $ 4300 to $ 4350
- Global Platinum – Generate 50,000 GV per month (maximum 18.750 GV from any unilevel leg) and receive $ 8800 to $ 8850
- Presidential – Generate 100,000 GV per month (maximum 37,500 GV from any unilevel leg) and receive $ 14,800 to $ 14,850
- Presidential elite – Generate 200,000 GV per month (maximum 75,000 GV from any unilevel leg) and receive $ 24,800 to $ 24,850
- Ambassador – Generate 350,000 GV per month (maximum 131,250 GV from any unilevel leg) and receive $ 44,800 to $ 44,850  Global Ambassador – Generate 500,000 GV per month (maximum 187,500 one-legged GV) and receive $ 64,800 to $ 64,850
- Icon – Generate 750,000 GV per month (max 281,250 GV from any unilevel leg) and receive $ 89,800 to $ 89.850
- Legend – Generate 1,000,000 GV per month (maximum 375.0 00 GV from any unilevel leg) and receive $ 119,800 to $ 119,850
- Global Legend – Generate 1,500,000 GV per month (maximum 562,500 GV from any leg) and receive $ 159,800 to $ 159,850
- Pinnacle – Generate 2,000 .000 GV per month (maximum 750,000 GV from any unilevel leg) and receive $ 219,800 to $ 219,850
- Elite Pinnacle – Generate 3,000,000 GV per month (maximum 1,112,500 GV from any leg) and receive $ 349,800 to $ 349,850
There is a difference of $ 50 in earnings for each level, based on the compensation plan for the company.
The affiliated companies classified to the Premiere Commission of higher or higher level are rewarded with the following bonus gain:
- Premiere – An Apple iPad or iWatch
- Platinum – A “personalized ring” o bag Kate Spade
- Global Platinum – A “custom dress” or “shopping spree
- Presidential – A MacBook Air or earrings with Tiffany diamonds
- Elite Presidential – $ 3000 in encrypted contracts
- Ambassador – A” journey “all included for you and a guest”
- Global Ambassador – A Rolex watch or $ 8000 in gold
- Icon – A” Rzr “, $ 15,000 in cash or a bracelet Cartier Love
- Legenda – A luxury of your choice up to $ 80,000 in value
The cost to join Kuvera Global as an affiliate includes a subscription for $50.
More related articles: Cryptocurrency Compensation Plans, Scams, and Reviews
Final Kuvera Global Review and Thoughts
Great, you are actually at the end of my review, and here is where I will say that this company does not seem to be 100% legitimate.
First, the products offered and their compensation plan are virtually identical to those of the old company, only with a different name.
This company is still a little apart in revealing whether or not they are registered with the SEC documents of the parent company since under the name of Wealth Generators it was not.
The last time the parent company presented something that had to recognize the change of name of the company, which was filed on the 17th of April of this year.
The compensation plan of the company is easy and simple to follow and seems appropriate.
Commissions depend on sales volume, as it should be with any business opportunities and commissions.
The company offers credit to the credit card company.
There are no requirements for retailing with the compensation plan, which means that most of the sales revenue will come from affiliates products, which is their attempt to reward affiliates and retail consumers who bring in new customers (other affiliates or other retail consumers), however, there is nothing that shows a difference between the retail consumer order or purchases made by affiliates, so there is no advantage for compensation to make profits from retail sales, so why do not even worry about doing it?
I hope you enjoyed my Kuvera Global review.