Welcome to my isXperia Review.
One of the questions that we need to take a look at when researching any money-making program is to know that it’s not a scam before you join.
But how do you know if it is or a truly legitimate one that can offer long-term profits?
We are going to help you determine if is a scam or not by taking the time to research the information and details about the company, the products, and the compensation plan.
One of the worst feelings that you can have is losing a bunch of time and money on a program that could have been avoided.
We have seen a lot of buzz on some of the social media circles we belong to and wanted to dig in and take a closer look at what the isXperia opportunity is really all about.
With that said, let’s dig in and see what we can learn.
isXperia Review – What Is It?
isXperia is an MLM company that gives you the ability to earn money by referring affiliate members and customers and building a team of other members and customers that join your team.
The niche that I would consider isXperia to be in I would consider being the health and wellness niche that also offers skincare and CBD as well.
isXperia is a combination of 2 companies which are:
- Xip4Life – CBD products.
- isXperia – Health and wellness with skin care products.
Xip4Life was launched back in 2015 and Kelpesh Patel was the original founder alongside co-founder Christopher Bratta of the company.
isXperia was first launched back in 2007.
When Xip4Life was combined with isXperia happened in 2018.
When looking at past reviews on Xip4Life, we found a few complaints that a few people were calling it a Ponzi Scheme.
We don’t have the full information on that company since it now uses isXperia’s compensation plan now and is not really relevant after the companies came together.
It is kind of strange that you need to purchase the CBD oils through Xip4Life and the health and wellness and other products from isXperia.
It is what it is I guess.
That is all we have on the company information at this time, let’s continue.
Another great review: Q Sciences Review – Scam or Legit? Compensation Plan Breakdown
isXperia Products Review
In this section of the review, we are going to take a look at the products that isXperia offers.
The company offers a good selection of products that you can purchase which is a good thing in most cases.
The products include:
- Weight Loss
- Personal Care
Like we mentioned earlier is that there is another company that is kind of fused together with isXperia called Xip4Life which offers its own product which is CBG oils.
To purchase the CBD oils you will have to go through the Xip4Life website.
We are not sure why they are don’t just combine the 2 companies to form 1 entity?
isXperia Product Lineup
Either way, here is a breakdown of the products that isXperia offers:
- Toner with CoQ10 – This product is a skin cream with aloe that is supposed to provide a variety of benefits.
- isXweet – This product is chewable tablets that come in chocolate flavor.
- isGreen – This product superfood green drink. The product ingredients include land and sea vegetables, probiotics, fruits, algae, enzymes, cereal grasses, and beneficial microflora.
- Mystique Patch – This product is a patch that you stick to your skin and is supposed to help increase energy, suppress appetite, and promotes restful sleep.
- X5 – This product is a metabolism and appetite suppressor.
- XO Libido Enhancer – This product is a libido enhancer for men and women.
- Gentle Cleanser – This product is a gentle deep cleanser infused with essential oils.
- Exfoliating Cleanser – This product is a skin cream that is an exfoliator and deep cleanser.
- Morning – This product is a skin moisturizer.
- Serenity – This product is a supplement designed to help aid in getting a good night sleep.
- Brilliant – This product is a teeth whitening toothpaste.
- CraveSwitch Coffee & Tea – This product contains coffee and tea that are both infused with energy producing ingredients to help mental focus and energy.
- DNA+ – This product in a skin cream and designed for anti-aging.
- Simple Meal – This product is a meal replacement shake.
- Hydrate 3 – This product is a skin cream for smoother, softer, younger-looking skin.
- Eye Care – This product is a skin care product used to reduce dark circles and puffiness around the eyes.
- isLift – This product is a skin cream designed to tighten, reduce wrinkles and to smooth.
- Silver – This product to increase thyroid hormone production while upregulating metabolism in the process.
Xip4Life Product Lineup
Now, the Xip4Life offers mainly CBD oil products.
Here is a breakdown of the Xip4Life products that are offered:
- CBD Vitamin C Gummies – This product is vitamin C gummy bears that are infused with CBD.
- 250 mg and 1000 mg Hemp Extract CBD Oil – This product is the CBD oil. It comes in either 250 mg or 1000 mg CBD per bottle that you can drop into your mouth or rub on your skin.
- CBD Gummy Rings – This product are those old school gummy sour candies that are infused with CBD.
- CBD Lollipops – This product is a candy lollipop that contains 50mg of CBD.
- 200 mg Breath Spray – This product is a spritzer type of breathe freshener that contains CBD.
- CBD Vapeables – This product comes in a “vapeable” form with a mix of 99.4% CBD Isolate and 100% Kosher VG. This offers one of the best forms of absorption that you can put into a vaping device to inhale the CBD vapors into your system safely.
- 200 mg Hemp Extract Syrup with Melatonin – This products helps with getting a better night sleep that contains CBD.
- 200 mg CBD Beverage Enhancer – This product contains vitamin C that also contains CBD which is supposed to enhance your beverage.
- 300 mg CBD Protein Powder – This product is a protein powder that contains CBD.
- 300 mg CBD BCAA – This product is a muscle a fat blaster that contains CBD.
- 300 mg CBD Pain Lotion – No product description offered but I take it’s a pain relieving lotion infused with CBD.
- 150 mg and 300 mg CBD Pet Oil – This product is for pets that come in oil form that you can give to your pets in a dropper and is infused with CBD.
- CBD Lip Balm – This product is a “chapstick” type of product that contains CBD.
- 150 mg CBD Large Dog Treat Bones – This product is a dig treat that is infused with CBD.
- 300 mg CBD Lotion – No product description offers but takes it is a lotion that has CBD in it.
- 150 mg CBD Dog Sweet Potato Bites – This product for dogs that come in treats and is infused with CBD.
- 300 mg Roll On – This product is designed in a roll-on applicator that you can use to help alleviate pain that is infused with CBD.
CBD has become legal in all 50 states of the United States in late 2018 or in Jan. 2019.
This is all we have on the products that isXperia offers for retail and member purchase.
Unfortunately, the retail pricing is not listed on the company website, maybe it is through another website like a store-front that members get through the back-office.
Let’s continue to the next section.
Another great review: SilverStar Live Review – Scam or Legit? Compensation Plan Breakdown
isXperia Compensation Plan Breakdown
In this section of the review, we are going to dig into the details about how the compensation plan works and how you can make money with isXperia.
Both Xip4Life and isXperia run off the same compensation plan structure so whether you sell the CBD products or the health wellness you will get paid through the same payment processor.
You can earn commissions with isXperia by selling the products for the retail cost to customers and by referring affiliate members to your team and building a team of affiliate members with duplication.
isXperia Compensation Plan Video Presentation
Here is a full compensation plan video that is supplied by the company that will go into full and simplified details about how it works and how you can make money with it.
In order to qualify for commissions, you need to generate $60 every month in personal volume production that you can purchase yourself.
Residual commissions are earned using the MLM binary compensation plan structure.
For those that are not familiar with how the binary compensation plan structure works, here is a quick breakdown:
- Binaries offer only 2 legs that are referred to as your right and left leg.
- The leg with fewer sales volume is referred to as your “weaker leg”.
- Each leg will have a separate count for sales volume that is used for commissions payout.
- The weaker leg with fewer sales will be the leg that you get paid from.
- When the commissions are paid out, the volume that is counted toward paying out your commissions are deducted from both legs (one will be zero after commissions run)
- Either leg can be built to unlimited depth.
- You can fill each position through direct and indirect sponsoring.
- You need to have an active member on your left and right leg at all times to qualify for residuals.
Hopefully, that listing helps those understand how the binary structure works better.
Please refer to the compensation plan video for additional details.
Matching Bonus Commissions
Matching bonus commissions is money that you can make from your personally referred members and team members depending on your rank in the company and qualifications.
Please refer to the compensation plan video for additional details.
There are also additional ways and bonuses that isXperia pays you.
Please refer to the video for a full compensation plan breakdown.
That is all we have on how the compensation plan works and how you make money with isXperia, let’s move on.
Another great review: Omega Pro Review – Scam or Legit? Compensation Plan Breakdown
Our isXperia Q and A Section
In this section of the review, we are going to answer some of the questions that people have when thinking about joining the isXperia opportunity.
Is isXperia Accredited With The BBB?
No, isXperia is not accredited with the Better Business Bureau but does have a listing.
Here are some of the details that were found:
- They have an A+ rating.
- They have zero reviews and zero complaints
Not having and accreditation with the BBB does not make a company a scam, it simply means that it is not accredited at this time.
You can find the full listing here.
What’s The Cost To Join isXperia?
The minimum cost to join isXperia is $50 for the start-up cost and then you can choose one of the product packages below:
- Sweet Pack Level – This package will cost $200.
- Sweeter Pack Level – This package will cost $400.
- SweetestPack Level – This package will cost $600.
Each package will give you the option of choosing a variety of isXperia products or the Xip4Life CBD products at a significant decrease in the retail cost.
Now, let’s get into the details about what many of you are here to find out which is…
Is isXperia a Scam or Legit Opportunity?
In my opinion, no, isXperia is not a scam, and here are a few of the reasons why:
- They offer retail products when operating an MLM business model.
- The offer solid management
- They offer a fair compensation plan.
- They are transparent.
The only thing that I don’t like that could get them a warning letter would be not having the retail pricing listed on the company website.
Related articles: MLM Reviews, Scams, and Compensation Plans
My Final isXperia Review and Thoughts
In the final section of the review, we are going to share our personal thoughts on the isXperia opportunity as a whole.
We have taken the time to dig into the details about the company, the products, and the compensation plan.
We have also shared our thoughts on why we didn’t feel that isXperia is a scam and our reasons why.
At this point, you should have a really good idea about what isXperia is, how it works, and how you make money with it.
What are your thoughts so far?
But here is the question…
Do we recommend the isXperia opportunity?
Yes, we recommend isXperia as a legitimate MLM opportunity that has the potential to be around for a very long time.
On the other hand, do I believe there are easier opportunities to make money online?
Yes, we do.
I hope you enjoyed our isXperia review.
Before you go, make sure to click on the social share buttons on this page and share it with others so that people can learn exactly what the isXperia opportunity is really all about.