Welcome to my InclusiveFX Review.
Before jumping into any program that you can make money online, you will want to know if it is a scam or not.
The last thing you want to do is waste a bunch of time and money on an opportunity to get it all taken from you.
We are going to take a look at and dig into the information about the company and owner, the products, and the compensation plan and how you make money with it to make sure you don’t get scammed.
Our reviews are unbiased and go by what the law requires an MLM company or affiliate program to have in order to be in compliance with the law.
We started to see some buzz online about the InclusiveFX opportunity so we decided to take a closer look at the program.
With that said, let’s dig in and see what we can learn.
InclusiveFX Review – What Is It?
InclusiveFX is an online MLM opportunity that gives you the ability to make money online with their compensation plan and the ROI commissions that they promise.
The niche I would say that InclusiveFX is in I would consider being the forex trading niche that offers an MLM opportunity.
The company is based out of the UK and “apparently” is owned by a guy named Steve Murray.
The reason why we say apparently is that the images of the people on the website appear to be stock photos which include all the management team images.
There is a lot of suspicious aspects to some of the sales copy and images on the company website for some reason.
It was also found out that the testimonial videos that were made from a discount outsourcing site called Fiverr.
When doing some research on the domain name, here is what was found:
- The domain name “inclusivefx.com” was registered on 9-2016 but was updated in 5-4-2018.
- The domain name was registered privately.
Because the domain name was registered in private, no additional details were found when doing research on the domain name.
The registered address on the website is a virtual address meaning that they use an address that many other companies use at the same time.
They are incorporated in the UK and the UAE, but to get incorporated in those 2 countries are very easy and most scam companies lately seem to register there.
I don’t know how legit all the information on the company website really is, it seems to be all made up when researching a bit deeper.
That is all we have on the company information, let’s move on to the next section.
Another great review: Fisher Investments Review – Scam or Legit? How It Works
InclusiveFX Products Review
In this section of the review, we are going to take a look at the products that InclusiveFX has to offer.
Unfortunately, InclusiveFX does not offer any retail products for sale to customers.
To gain access to the trading platform that they offer and earn from the ROI commissions you have to join as an affiliate member.
The company goes on to say that they are regulated by the government but supply fake management images which are very suspicious.
I personally don’t trust anything that the company publishes on the company website due to the other fake material that is there.
That is all we have on the products that InclusiveFX offers, let’s move on to the next section.
Another great review: OnPassive Review – Scam or Legit? Compensation Plan Breakdown
InclusiveFX Compensation Plan Breakdown
In this section of the review, we are going to take a look at how the compensation plan works and how you make money with it.
There are basically 2 ways that you can make money with the InclusiveFX opportunity which are:
- ROI Commissions
- Referral Commissions
When you join as an affiliate member and invest some money into one of there package deals, they offer the opportunity to earn from the compensation plan that offers commissions for referring people and building a team and also from ROI commissions.
ROI commissions are money that you can make by simply making an investment into the company.
When you get started and make an investment you will need at least $50 to get started.
There are 4 package levels that you can invest in that offer a different amount of ROI amounts that you can earn.
Here is what those investment packages look like and the percentage of ROI that you can earn:
- Pro Package Level – This level will require $50 to $999 to get started. This level offers a 1.6% daily ROI for 125 days.
- Mini Package Level – This level will require $1000 to $9999 to get started. This level offers a 1.6% daily ROI for 130 days.
- Classic Package Level – This level will require $10,000 to $24,999 to get started. This level offers a 1.75% daily ROI for 140 days.
- ECN Package Level – This level will require $25,000 to $100,000 to get started. This level offers a 2% daily ROI for 150 days.
When you want to withdraw your ROI commissions there will be a 5% charge for each transaction made.
Referral commissions are commissions that can be made when you refer others through your affiliate link and makes an investment into one of the packages that InclusiveFX offers.
Every time you refer someone that makes an investment you will earn a percentage from their investment.
Depending on the amount your referral invests will depend on the percentage amount you will earn from their investment.
Here is a breakdown of what you can earn depending on what your referral invests:
- Pro Package Level – When your referral invests in this level you will earn 5% from there investment.
- Mini Package Level – When your referral invests in this level you will earn 6% from there investment.
- Classic Package Level – When your referral invests in this level you will earn 7% from there investment.
- ECN Package Level – When your referral invests in this level you will earn 8% from there investment.
Residual commissions are paid using the MLM binary compensation plan structure.
the residual commissions are based when your referrals and team members that are on your binary pay structure re-invests.
For those that are unfamiliar with how the binary compensation plan works, here is a quick breakdown:
- Binaries only have 2 legs.
- Each leg counts for its own volume and commissions.
- You will always get paid from the lag that has fewer sales volume whichever it may be.
- You can build either leg to unlimited depth.
- You can fill either leg with direct or indirect sponsoring.
- You need 1 active member on both legs in order to qualify for these commissions.
- InclusiveFX pays these residual commissions at the end of each day.
I hope that makes it more clear on how the binary compensation plan works for those that were unfamiliar with it.
Each day, InclusiveFX will count up the investment volume on the weaker leg and payout 8% on that leg.
You must have an investment volume on both legs in order to earn any commissions.
You will be limited to the amount you can earn each day by the investment package level that you are at.
Here is a breakdown of the daily commission caps you can earn depending on the level of investment that you are at:
- Pro Package Level – When you are at this investment level you are capped at earning $500 per day.
- Mini Package Level – When you are at this investment level you are capped at earning $1000 per day.
- Classic Package Level – When you are at this investment level you are capped at earning $2500 per day.
- ECN Package Level – When you are at this investment level you are capped at earning $5000 per day.
The investment volume that is left over each day after the pay run has ended, the leftover volume will be carried over to the next day and so on.
That is all there is to the compensation plan the InclusiveFX offers and how you make money with it, let’s move on.
Another great review: Infinity Loops Review – Scam or Legit? Compensation Plan Breakdown
My InclusiveFX Q and A Section
In this section of the review, we are going to answer some questions that people have when thinking about joining the InclusiveFX opportunity.
Is InclusiveFX Accredited With The BBB?
No, InclusiveFX is not accredited with the Better Business Bureau at this time.
Because the company is not listed or accredited with the BBB does not make a company a scam, it simply means that it is not accredited or listed at this time.
I usually only refer to the BBB for additional company information and to compare the reviews and testimonials to my other resources when the BBB offers it.
What’s The Cost To Join InclusiveFX?
The minimum cost to join InclusiveFX will be $50 to join at the Pro package investment level.
You do also have the option to invest all the way up to $100,000.
The next section of the review will cover the answer to what many of you have been waiting for which is…
Is InclusiveFX A Scam or Legit Opportunity?
In my opinion, yes, InclusiveFX is a scam and here are my reasons why:
- No retail products when offering an MLM structured company.
- No proof on where the sustained commissions are coming from for the ROI that you are promised.
- A ton of fake images and testimonial videos.
Basically, this opportunity is considered a Ponzi Scheme when you look at the FTC has to say what a legitimate MLM company needs to be in compliance.
Related articles: MLM Reviews, Scams, and Compensation Plans
My Final InclusiveFX Review and Thoughts
In the final section of the review, we are going to share our final thoughts on the InclusiveFX opportunity as a whole.
We have taken the time to review the information about the company, the products, and how the compensation plan works and how you make money with it.
We have also shared why we feel that the InclusiveFX company is a scam and gave our reasons why.
At this point, you should have all the information to know exactly what InclusiveFX is, how it works, and if you feel it is worth it to you.
What are your thoughts?
But here is the question…
Do we recommend the InclusiveFX opportunity?
No, we do not recommend it because of all of the red flags that we found with the business model and the information we’ve found.
I hope you enjoyed my InclusiveFX review.
Before you go, make sure to click on the social share buttons on this review and share it with others so that people can learn exactly what the InclusiveFX opportunity is really all about.