If you’re looking for a good GeneralFund.biz review that will answer your questions before joining, this is it!
One of the things that many people are looking for online is a legit way to earn passive income with a program that won’t get shut down.
Honestly, there are only a handful of companies that I found over the years that have delivered on that statement, and I am always looking for the next one.
In this review, I am going to answer all the questions you have about the GeneralFund investment company, and see if this could be the next legit passive income program that I can recommend.
With that said, let’s dig in and get started.
GeneralFund.biz Review – Overview
|1. Company: GeneralFund.biz|
|2. Type: HYIP, Crypto, Referral Program|
|3. CEO: Unknown|
|4. Cost: Minimum $15|
|5. Payment/Withdrawal Methods: Perfect Money, Bitcoin, Tron, USDT (TCC20), Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, and Dogecoin.|
|6. Money-Back Guarantee: None|
|7. Support: [email protected], https://t.me/generalfund_biz|
|8. Website: https://generalfund.biz/|
|9. Low/Medium/High-Risk?: High|
Quick Summary: GeneralFund.biz is an investment company that offers investment plans to members that promise an ROI of up to 3000% in just 24 days from investment strategies they do that range from trading crypto and other crypto investing strategies.
This company attracts people that are interested in:
- Passive Income
- HYIP Programs
- Referral Programs
While I can agree that many of the aspects that I listed above will be attractive to many people, we still have to do our research before diving into anything that we will invest in, whether it is our time or money.
Here is a breakdown of the pros and cons…
Here are some of the pros:
- They offer a variety of ways to pay and get started
- Withdrawals are in crypto
- Payments are in crypto
- The company offers guaranteed ROIs
- The contract days for their investment plans are not very long.
Here are some of the cons:
- There is no information about the owner or CEO of the company
- The person named on the UK registration cannot be found online anywhere.
- There is no proof of the investment strategies they do
- There is no historical data to back up the ROIs claimed they pay for their plans
- The company website claims they started in 2021, but their website was not in existence until 2022.
Scam Or Legit/Safe? – Verdict
If you are looking for a legitimate business, then I cannot say that GeneralFund is a scam or legit at this time.
However, considering the issues and cons that were found out about the company, this is a sign, to me, to be a short-term designed running company.
But like you, I can’t see into the future, so I can’t say that GeneralFund will become a scam, but if you do decide to join, I would say…
GeneralFund.biz is a high-risk opportunity because of the issues that were found.
I’ve included much more detailed information about GeneralFund below in the following sections of my review.
Alternative: If you’re looking for a LEGIT way to make money online, click the button below. You will find my tested and recommended “NON-SCAM” platforms to make real money with!
What Is GeneralFund.biz?
GeneralFund is an investment company that offers members an HYIP through the investment plans they offer.
The investment plans they offer claim to generate profit through their experienced investors that use cryptocurrency trading and investing in thousands of financial markets to generate high returns in a short time frame.
The company also offers a referral program where members can earn money through the deposits of their referrals and downline members.
The first thing that I look for is the owner or CEO of an investment company.
This information gives me the ability to look at their history and experience in the field of business the company is in.
Unfortunately, there was no information about the owner or CEO on their website.
The domain name information I will cover next:
- The domain name “generalfund.biz” was registered on
- The domain name was privately registered on 5-30-2022
Due to the private registration, the owner and address were not available to see for public viewing, so this was also a dead end in my research.
Interestingly enough, the company website claims they have been operating as a company since Aug 2021, but the company website did not even exist until April 30, 2021, why the lie?
To me, the issues that were found about the company are not good for a healthy running business.
With that covered, let’s continue.
What Products/Services Does GeneralFund.biz Offer?
In this section of my GeneralFund.biz review, I am going to share the details that I found about the products/services they offer.
There are no traditional products or services related to the GeneralFund business.
When you deposit funds to start one of the investment plans, you only earn the passive ROIs they promise you will earn.
You will also earn from any referrals that make a deposit into the investment plans they offer.
With the services/products covered, let’s continue.
How Do Members Make Money With GeneralFund.biz?
In this section of my GeneralFund.biz review, I am going to share the details about the ways that members can make money with them.
There are 2 ways that members can make money with GeneralFund.biz.
- The Investment Plan Profits
- Referral Program Commissions
Getting Started and Investment Plans
The first way a member can make money with them is through the investment plans they offer.
The investment plans that GeneralFund offers are said to generate profit through cryptocurrency trading, and through investing in thousands of financial markets.
However, I was not able to find any proof that the company is doing these types of investment strategies to generate profits.
Either way, the company offers a total of 7 investment plans at this time that range from normal plans where members can get back their initial deposit to their VIP plans where members cannot get back their initial deposit but earn a much higher ROI.
I would consider these plans to fall under the term of an HYIP, or high yield investment program, due to the high yield of returns in a short amount of time.
Here are the details for each of the investment plans they offer at this time:
- Investment Plan 1 – This plan requires a cost of $15 to $30,000 to join. This plan pays a daily ROI of 2.2% for 15 days. A member’s initial deposit is returned after 15 days.
- Investment Plan 2 – This plan requires a cost of $20 to $30,000 to join. This plan pays a daily ROI of 2.5% to 4.0% for 20 days. A member’s initial deposit is returned after 20 days.
- Investment Plan 3 – This plan requires a cost of $25 to $30,000 to join. This plan pays a daily ROI of 3.0% to 5.0% for 25 days. A member’s initial deposit is returned after 25 days.
- Investment Plan 4 – This plan requires a cost of $30 to $30,000 to join. This plan pays a daily ROI of 4.0% to 6.0% for 30 days. A member’s initial deposit is returned after 30 days.
- VIP Investment Plan 1 – This plan requires a cost of $49,000 to $50,000 to join. This plan pays a total ROI of 550% after 8 days. A member’s initial deposit is NOT returned.
- VIP Investment Plan 2 – This plan requires a cost of $3000 to $50,000 to join. This plan pays a total ROI of 1600% ROI after 16 days. A member’s initial deposit is NOT returned.
- VIP Investment Plan 3 – This plan requires a cost of $500 to $50,000 to join. This plan pays a total ROI of 3000% after 24 days. A member’s initial deposit is NOT returned.
Referral Program Details
The second way that members can make money with them is through the referral program they also offer.
The referral program they offer is used to give members an additional way to earn money when a member refers someone that makes a deposit into one of the investment plans they offer.
Members can register an account with GeneralFund for free and earn from the referral program.
All the people that are recruited by the referring member, will land on level 1.
The members that are on your level 1, when they refer someone, they are on your level 2.
When a member on level 2 refers someone, they will land on level 3.
Here are the details of what you can earn with the referral program that GeneralFund offers:
- Level 1 – Members will earn 4% of the investments made by their referrals into GeneralFund.
- Level 2 – Members will earn 2% of the investments made by referrals that are on their 2nd level.
- Level 3 – Members will earn 1% of the investments made by referrals that are on their 3rd level.
These are all the ways that a member can make money with the GeneralFund investment program, with that covered, let’s continue.
What’s The Cost To Join?
The minimum cost to join GeneralFund.biz is $15 if members want to earn a passive ROI with their investment plans.
Members can also join for free and promote the affiliate program to earn commissions from referral investments into the plans the company offers.
The current ways a member can pay are through using Perfect Money, Bitcoin, Tron, USDT (TCC20), Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, and Dogecoin.
Minimum Withdrawal Limits
Here is a list of the minimum amount a member can have before being able to withdraw.
The minimum withdrawal for Bitcoin is $10, for Bitcoin Cash, the minimum is $5, for Litecoin, Dash, Dogecoin, USDT TRC20, and Tron, the minimum is $1, and for Perfect Money, the minimum is $0.01.
With that covered, let’s finish up!
Conclusion: GeneralFund.biz Review
In the last section of my GeneralFund.biz review, I am going to share my final thoughts and recommendation about them.
At this point, I hope that I was able to answer all your questions about this company that you wanted to know.
If you have any additional questions or want to leave a comment, please do so in the comment section below.
With that, here are my final thoughts…
Would I Recommend GeneralFund.biz?
Due to all the issues that were found, at this time, I cannot recommend them.
Additionally, history shows that HYIP programs due not tend to last for a long time.
If you want to learn about the passive income programs that I recommend and are tested, then click here.
With that said, I hope you enjoyed my GeneralFund.biz review.
Before you go, please click on the social share buttons below to share this article and to help support my blog.
Thanks for your support!