Welcome to my Exp Asset Review.
When we are ever interested in an opportunity to make money we first need to make sure it is not a scam.
One of the most frustrating things we can do is join an opportunity to later find out it was a scam from the beginning that could have been avoided from the start.
We are going to take an unbiased look at the Exp Asset company, the products, and compensation plan information to get a full look at how everything works.
Once we look at everything the company has to offer, this will give us a good idea of whether the company is a scam or legitimate in accordance with the laws.
There was a bit of buzz rolling around the Internet about the Exp Asset opportunity so we wanted to take a closer look and see what it is really all about.
With that said, let’s dive down and get started.
Exp Asset Review – What Is It?
So the first thing we are going to take a look at is what Exp Asset is.
Basically, Exp Asset is an MLM company designed to help you make money from home when it comes down to it.
The niche that they are in is a cryptocurrency which they deal in a financial service that is designed to help with investing and trading in the promise of earning an ROI.
When we take a look at the about us section of the company website the company states that they have a team of professional traders and analysts that deal with cryptocurrencies, capital markets, and alternative investments including education in the areas that were just mentioned.
The company focus is on:
- Crypto market investing.
- Capital and Fiat investing.
- Arbitrage with Cryptocurrency.
Exp Asset Company Overview
One of the things that we like to see when reviewing a company is to find some kind of owner information on one of the company pages.
This offers transparency and a bit more trust, and also gives us the ability to look at the owner’s experience and background.
With that said, Patryk Krupinski is the CEO of Exp Asset and based out of Europe.
This information was not found on the company website and from a LinkedIn profile that seems to be a bit out of date when concerning his position.
When doing a domain name lookup here is the information that we’ve found:
- The domain name “expasset.com” was registered on 3-10-2018.
- The domain name was privately registered.
Because the domain name was registered in private no additional information was found when looking into the domain name.
It looks like the company is incorporated in Europe but also has additional incorporation in Nevis which is a tax haven.
The main address that the company is located at is PO 590, Suite 9, Henville Building, Charlestown, Nevis, No. C 50063.
And the company listing is Silesia Capital Management Ltd.
That is all we have on the company and what it is, let’s move on to the next section.
Another great review: Revital U Review – Scam or Legit? Compensation Plan Breakdown
Exp Asset Products Review
In this section of the review, we are going to take a look at the products that Exp Asset offers.
When dealing with the MLM company to be in compliance with the MLM laws you need to have retail products or a retail service of some kind.
Although the company website says they offer financial services in the areas of:
- Crypto market investing.
- Capital and Fiat investing.
- Arbitrage with Cryptocurrency.
It appears that the only way to obtain these services is by joining the opportunity by making an investment.
There is no way to purchase these services (that we were able to find) as a regular customer at a retail cost.
This is all we have for the products that Exp Asset offers, let’s move on to the next section.
Another great review: Success By Health Review – Scam or Legit? Compensation Plan Breakdown
The Exp Asset Compensation Plan Breakdown
In this section of the review, we are going to take a close look at how the Exp Asset compensation plan works and how you make money with it.
The company offers 2 ways that you can earn commissions.
- ROI Commissions
- Referral Commissions
ROI commissions are money that you make on the money that you invest without doing anything else to earn that money by the profit the company makes (in this case) trading cryptocurrency, smart investing tactics, and currency arbitrage.
At least this is the “claim”.
The company promises a return of 1% daily for 120 days which makes the total ROI 120% of course.
It doesn’t look like they have any specific package deals but the least amount that you need in order to earn from the ROI Commissions is an investment of $100.
Referral (fast-start) Commissions
The referral “fast-start” commissions are commissions earned when you personally sponsor someone into Exp Asset.
These commissions are credited to your account.
In order to qualify for these commissions, you must invest at least $1,000.
When qualified you will earn 8% from all personally referred member that makes an investment into Exp Asset.
Residual Commissions (binary)
Residual commissions are paid out on investments made including re-investments.
The company uses the MLM binary compensation plan structure to pay out these commissions to you.
The way that the binary pay plan works for those that are unfamiliar is:
- Binaries have only 2 legs, a right, and a left.
- Each leg counts its own sales volume so it is separated in this aspect.
- You must qualify to earn from this binary by personally sponsoring and maintaining an active member on your right, and one on your left.
- You get paid from the weaker, or fewer sales volume leg.
- Each leg can have unlimited depth.
- The way to fill either leg is through direct or indirect sponsoring.
I hope that makes a bit more sense for those that needed an explanation on how the binary compensation plan works.
Exp Asset will pay 10% on the lesser or fewer sales volume leg.
Exp Asset Bonus Prizes
Exp Asset also offers prizes that you can win when you qualify for them.
They are based on how you would win a race with the #1 spot being the best or top spot, so the first prize the company labels or you can obtain is prize #6, then as you qualify for more the prizes become more lucrative and the prize number decreases.
Here is how they are earned:
- Prize #6 – The #1 prize is a SmartWatch. To qualify you must invest at least $500, generate at least $20k in investment volume on your weaker binary leg, personally refer at least 3 affiliates, and have a total team size of at least 200 affiliates.
- Prize #5 – The #1 prize is an iPhone X. To qualify you must invest at least $1000, generate at least $60k in investment volume on your weaker binary leg, personally refer at least 6 affiliates, and have a total team size of at least 500 affiliates with a max of 200 coming from one binary leg.
- Prize #4 – The #1 prize is a MacBook. To qualify you must invest at least $2000, generate at least $120k in investment volume on your weaker binary leg, personally refer at least 12 affiliates, and have a total team size of at least 1000 affiliates with a max of 400 coming from one binary leg.
- Prize #3 – The #1 prize is a Rolex or Breitling Watch. To qualify you must invest at least $5000, generate at least $500k in investment volume on your weaker binary leg, personally refer at least 15 affiliates (2 of them need to be qualified for Prize #4), and have a total team size of at least 2500 affiliates with a max of 1000 coming from one binary leg.
- Prize #2 – The #2 prize is a Porshe 718. To qualify you must invest at least $15,000, generate at least $950k in investment volume on your weaker binary leg, personally refer at least 20 affiliates (2 of them need to be qualified for Prize #3), and have a total team size of at least 15k affiliates with a max of 6000 coming from one binary leg.
- Prize #1 – The #1 prize is a Porshe 911. To qualify you must invest at least $25,000, generate at least $1,650k in investment volume on your weaker binary leg, personally refer at least 25 affiliates (2 of them need to be qualified for Prize #4 and 1 of them qualified for Prize #2) and have a total team size of at least 25k affiliates with a max of 10,000 coming from one binary leg.
As an affiliate member of the company, you can qualify for all of the prizes, but the only one that you must make a choice on receiving is prize #1 or #2.
In order to earn Prize #1, you must not accept prize#2 which are both Porche cars.
That is all there is to the Exp Asset compensation plan and how you can make money with it.
Let’s move on to the next section.
Another great review: HelixxMine Review – Scam or Legit? Compensation Plan Breakdown
Exp Asset Q&A Section
In this section of the review, we are going to answer some of the questions people may have when thinking about joining the Exp Asset opportunity.
Is Exp Asset Accredited With The BBB?
No, Exp Asset is not accredited with the Better Business Bureau.
This is not an indication for me to determine that this company is a scam simply because of the numerous reports of manipulation that have been taken place by 3rd party service companies that you can hire to better or worsen a BBB rating and reviews.
However, we do like to refer to the BBB for additional company information and also to compare the reviews and testimonials with our other resources that we refer to.
What’s The Cost To Join Exp Asset?
To get started with the Exp Asset opportunity is actually free, but in order to participate in the MLM opportunity and ROI commissions, you must make a minimum investment of $100.
How Do You Make Payments? (payment processors)
You will need to make a payment by using your Bitcoin wallet to make an investment to get started.
How Do You Get Paid Commissions? (withdrawals)
You will get paid commissions to your Bitcoin payment wallet.
The minimum withdrawal amount is $50 with a $5 processing fee for each individual withdrawal.
Now, the final section of the review that many of you have been waiting for…
Is Exp Asset A Scam or Legit Opportunity?
In my opinion, yes, Exp Asset is a scam.
Here are my reasons why:
- There are no retail products or services offered when clearly offering an MLM aspect to the business model.
- The promise of an ROI when there is no proof of where the sustainable profits are coming from.
The bottom line is that all of the ROI commission-based companies have all went down after the government stepped in and looked at the books.
When you are considering what the MLM law has in place for a compliant company, they are missing a few things.
Related articles: Cryptocurrency MLM Reviews, Scams, and Compensation Plans
My Final Thoughts and Exp Asset Review
In this final section of the review, we are going to share our final thoughts and opinion on the Exp Asset opportunity as a whole.
We took the time to review the information on the company, the products, and the compensation plan.
We also determined with everything we discovered whether or not we felt this company was legitimate.
What are your thoughts?
But here is the bottom line, there has been no company that offers a “promised” return on investment that has been running for the long-term.
They all seem to run into trouble.
But here is the question…
Would we recommend the Exp Asset opportunity?
No, we would not recommend this opportunity due to the problems that we’ve discussed in this review.
With that said…
I hope you enjoyed our Exp Asset review.
Make sure to click on the social share buttons and share this review with others so that people can learn what exactly the Exp Asset opportunity is really all about.