Welcome to my Emane Trade Review.
Is it a scam that we have to stay away from?
We are going to look at the information on the company, the products, and the compensation plan to try to determine if it is a scam or a legitimate business.
We wouldn’t want to waste a ton of time and all the money that we invested in a company just to find out it is a scam later on and lose it all.
The reason why I decided to review Emane Trade was that I started to see some promotions online and wanted to see what it was all about.
I decided to publish my results here to help others understand what this opportunity was about as well.
With that said, let’s get started.
Emane Trade Company Overview
In this section of the review, we are going to cover the information that we find on the company and who is behind it.
Unfortunately, there is no information that is provided on the company website about who owns or runs Emane Trade.
So, basically what I had to do is research a little further.
When looking up information about the domain this is what I’ve found:
- The domain is privately registered.
- The registration date is 1-31-2018.
Because the company domain (emanetrade.com) was registered privately there is not that much information that was available.
So I continued with my research and was able to find out some information on Facebook.
Carlos Barbosa was found to be the CEO and President.
When trying to figure out where the company is based, all roads lead to Brazil.
As a matter of fact, the company website seems to be in Portuguese, so that just makes sense.
When trying to do some background check into the company owner I couldn’t find any further information on Barbosa.
Not having transparency in your company website is not a good sign.
This automatically throws up red flags, especially when reviewing the type of business model that Emane Trade uses.
With that said, let’s move on to the next section.
Another great review: VIP Mining Review – Scam? Compensation Plan Breakdown
Emane Trade Reviews – The Products
This is the section of my review where we share the information about the products of Emane Trade.
Again, unfortunately, we could not find any retail products that Emane Trade offers to customers.
When doing business like an MLM type of business model you must have retail products for sale.
This is what the regulators want, and can get shut down at any time because of neglecting this point.
With that said, let’s move on to the next section.
Another great review: Mavie Review – Scam? Compensation Plan Details
Emane Trade Compensation Plan
This is the section of the review where I explore how the compensation plan works and what you can earn with Emane Trade.
There are 2 ways to earn:
- The Monthly ROI
- Referral Commissions
Emane Trade offers what is called a monthly ROI (return of investment).
So when you invest they guarantee that you will earn a profit from your investment in X amount of days.
To earn from the Emane Trade ROI you will have to make an investment and from the investment, you will earn 40% monthly.
Here is how the Emane Trade ROI investment packages are broken down:
- Basic Plan Level – Tho qualify for this level you will need an investment of R$500
- Silver Plan Level – Tho qualify for this level you will need an investment of R$1000
- Gold Plan Level – Tho qualify for this level you will need an investment of R$3000
- Diamond Plan Level – Tho qualify for this level you will need an investment of R$5000
- Prime Plan Level – Tho qualify for this level you will need an investment of R$10,000
All the levels will be capped at a 200% ROI in total.
When you reach the 200% cap you will need to reinvest to keep earning from the ROI.
With that said it looks like the maturity time is 5 months.
Another great review: Seven Stars Group Review – Scam? Compensation Plan Breakdown
In this section, we cover the referral commissions that you can earn with Emane Trade.
The compensation plan structure is designed in an MLM binary.
The way that a binary commission structure works is you only have 2 legs, a right, and a left.
Usually, you can alternate your personally referred between both levels, or you can set it to only concentrate on only 1 of your legs.
The way that your right and left leg fill with members is with direct and indirect sponsorship.
Also, you usually will have to have 1 personally sponsored on both legs to qualify for these commissions.
The way that the binary commission plan pays out is with daily pay.
Emane Trade will add all the investments that were made between both legs and tally them up at 50%.
Every dollar amount that the final number comes out to will pay out $1 per point.
The daily residuals are also capped when you reach a certain amount.
Here is a breakdown of the points that you can earn with the level one of your referrals or indirect referrals make:
- When a NEW Basic Level is purchased you will earn 50 points from the binary
- When a NEW Silver Level is purchased you will earn 100 points from the binary
- When a NEW Gold Level is purchased you will earn 300 points from the binary
- When a NEW Diamond Level is purchased you will earn 1000 points from the binary
- When a NEW Prime Level is purchased you will earn 3000 points from the binary
And here are the earning caps per day per Level that you invest in.
- Basic Plan Level – When you invest into this level you will be capped out to R$500 per day from the binary
- Silver Plan Level – When you invest into this level you will be capped out to R$1000 per day from the binary
- Gold Plan Level – When you invest into this level you will be capped out to R$3000 per day from the binary
- Diamond Plan Level – When you invest into this level you will be capped out to R$5000 per day from the binary
- Prime Plan Level – When you invest into this level you will be capped out to R$10,000 per day from the binary
That covers the compensation plan, let’s move on to the next section.
Related articles: Cryptocurrency Company Reviews, Compensation Plans and Scams
Emane Trade FAQ
Is Emane Trade BBB Accredited?
No, the Emane Trade company is not accredited with the Better Business Bureau.
This does not make a company or program a scam it simply means that the BBB does not have a listing for the company as of now.
Cost To Join Emane Trade
We pretty much covered this in the compensation plan section above with the levels that you can invest in, but we will go ahead and recap these numbers for you.
Here is the breakdown:
- Basic Plan Level – To qualify for this level will require a R$500 investment
- Silver Plan Level – To qualify for this level will require a R$1000 investment
- Gold Plan Level – To qualify for this level will require a R$3000 investment
- Diamond Plan Level – To qualify for this level will require a R$5000 investment
- Prime Plan Level – To qualify for this level will require an R$10,000 investment
The next section on whether we think that Emane Trade is a scam with the information we have found.
Is Emane Trade A Scam?
In my opinion, after reviewing all the information that we found on the company and opportunity we will say, yes, it is a scam.
Not in the traditional meaning of the word.
The more technical term would be a Ponzi Scheme.
With no retail products, and a promise of an ROI that can’t be verified with the sources that they claim to fund these ROIs we can only determine that the money from investments coming into the Emane Trade opportunity are funding the daily ROI’s.
If this is the case then it will eventually collapse on itself.
Or the government will come in and shut them down.
Again, I just want to make it clear that this is what my opinion is with the information that we have found.
My Final Emane Trade Review and Final Thoughts
When you visit the company website you will see in the big text the promise of earning 40% ROI monthly.
The company website states that they earn all this money from outsides sources like trading, arbitraging Bitcoin, and Mining to sustain the 40% monthly ROI.
But here is the problem…
Where is the proof?
I know that a company does not have to open up the books to share private details on how they run, but when dealing with these types of programs that have a horrible track record, I feel that it is necessary.
Not only to satisfy the potential members but also to satisfy the regulators as well from looking any further.
That is the first thing that they are going to want to know.
So let’s just say that what they say is not true.
They are basically funding the monthly ROI from people that join and invest in one of the packages.
Once the recruiting slows down then there will be no more money to fuel these ROIs.
This is usually the case with these types of ROI types of MLM opportunities.
So the question is…
Would I personally join or recommend Emane Trade?
No, I personally would not even touch it let alone recommend it.
I hope you enjoyed my Emane Trade review.
Make sure to help others by clicking on the social share buttons on this page so that others know exactly what Emane Trade is all about.