Welcome to my Devide Review.
One of the questions that we are going to answer in this review is if Devide is a scam or not.
We are going to take a look at all of the information that includes the company details, the product info, and how the compensation plan works.
We are going to take that info and compare it to what the law requires these types of programs to have in place for them to be legitimate.
We decided to take a closer look because of some interest that we saw on some of the social media sites online.
With that said, let’s dig in and see what the Devide opportunity is really all about.
Devide Review – What Is It?
Devide is a company that offers the ability for someone to join the affiliate program and make money with the compensation plan they offer.
It is a referral-based system that pays through multiple levels, which is referred to as an MLM business model.
The niche that I would say that Devide is, would be brand marketing as a basic biz opp niche, since they don’t offer any retail products.
The Company Overview
One of the things that we like to see when looking at the company website is to learn about who owns and runs it.
Unfortunately, the Devide company website does not supply any of this information.
We dug a little deeper by searching the web and found that Anja Al-Akabi is claiming to be the CEO of the Devide company through some of the emails and online posts that were found online.
There is also a LinkedIn profile here that you can find here that also claims the CEO position for Devide.
We also check on the domain name and here is what was found:
- The domain name “devide.com” was registered back in 2011 and updated in May 2018.
The website does say that the company is based out of Malta and is run by a company called Vindorale LTD which is believed to be a shell company.
That address that is listed on the website was found to be for Walter Rizzo and Associates.
We were unable to find any experience that Anja had in the past with any MLM companies, but there is a big language barrier so because of that it made it difficult for us to track down any results as well.
One thing to point out is that the company only accepts and pays out in Euros.
That is all the information we have on the company, let’s move on to the next section.
Another great review: Taurise Review – Is It A Scam Or Legit Mining Opp? Compensation Plan Exposed
What Products Does Devide Offer?
In this section of the review, we are going to cover the details about the products that Devide offers.
When you are going to operate an MLM business, one of the requirements that the FTC has in place is that the company needs to offer retail products in order to be legitimate.
Unfortunately, Devide doesn’t offer any retail products to someone that just wants to purchase a product.
If you do decide to join Devide as an affiliate member, this is what you will get when you join:
- a cool looking “exclusive wristwatch”
- a cool pair of “exclusive sunglasses”
- and a “free gift”
That, is really all there is to the products, let’s continue.
Another great review: Countdown4Freedom Review – Scam or Legit Travel? Compensation Plan Breakdown
How Does The Devide Compensation Plan Work?
In this section of the review, we are going to take a look at how the compensation plan works and how you make money with Devide.
There are 4 ways that you can earn money with Devide which are:
- The Profit Points
- Referral Commissions
- Residual Commissions
- Matching Commissions
- Lifetime Bonus Commissions
- Reward Program
To qualify to earn commissions through the compensation plan that Devide offers is by investing the minimum cost to join which is €1199.
This will qualify you to earn commissions and give you a brand box position.
The “Brand Box” position comes with “Profit Points” which the company claims to have a future value.
You can also invest to purchase additional “Profit Points” at an undisclosed amount per point.
One thing that you will need to take note of is that any commissions that you earn, 30% will be paid out in profit points.
Just so that you know, you can’t take these “Profit Points” with you and can only be used internally to cash out in actual real currency through the internal exchange they offer.
The company’s internal exchange will be funded by 50% of the company’s total investment volume which they will ever disclose those numbers to you at any time.
This is very typical with these types of companies to hide any profit trouble that they might start seeing.
With that said, the first way they pay out commissions with the compensation plan is Sponsoring Commissions.
Devide offers referral commissions every time you personally sponsor a new member that invests €1199 to join.
Every time you personally sponsor someone that joins you in Devide, you will earn €50 EUR commissions.
Now, when you reach your 4th, you then start earning €100 EUR for every personally sponsored member thereafter.
Devide also has a special promotion for all new members which is:
- Sponsor 3 personally sponsored members in your first month you will qualify for a €1200 EUR voucher.
Residual Commissions (binary)
The next way that Devide pays out commissions is through the MLM binary compensation plan structure.
If you are unfamiliar with how the binary pay structure works, here is a quick breakdown:
- Binaries only offer a left and right leg.
- You need to personally sponsor 1 active member on your right and left leg to qualify for these commissions.
- When more members join on either leg, the leg with less volume is considered the “weaker” leg.
- Either leg can have unlimited depth.
- You can fill each spot through direct or indirect sponsoring.
- Each person that is sponsored is counted as 500 points in your binary structure.
- You will earn €0.1 EUR per point on your “weaker” binary leg.
With that said, you can actually double the €0.1 EUR commission per point to €0.2 EUR by sponsoring and maintaining 2 personally referred members on your right binary leg and your left binary leg.
They pay out these commissions every week but they cap out the total commissions that you can earn per week to €75,000 EUR.
Matching Bonus Commissions
Just like many other MLM company’s compensation plans, Devide offers matching pay bonus commissions.
The matching bonus commissions pay out a certain percentage of your personally sponsored member’s residual commissions that they earn.
Here is a breakdown of what you can earn and the qualifications that you will need to earn this bonus:
- To qualify for a 10% matching bonus on your personally referred members residual earnings, you must refer and maintain 4 personally referred members.
- To qualify for a 20% matching bonus on your personally referred members residual earnings, you must refer and maintain 8 personally referred members.
- To qualify for a 20% matching bonus on your personally referred members residual earnings, you must refer and maintain 12 personally referred members PLUS you will get a 10% match on all of your level 2 affiliates members using the unilevel compensation plan structure.
Here is a quick breakdown of how the unilevel compensation plan works:
- 1st Level – The first level of your unilevel compensation plan structure will only have your personally referred members on it.
- 2nd Level – The second level of your unilevel compensation plan will only have team members that your level 1 members personally sponsored on it.
- 3rd Level – The third level of your unilevel compensation plan will only have team members that your level 2 members personally sponsored on it.
- and so on…
Lifetime Bonus Pay Commissions
Devide offers lifetime bonus commissions.
The way that you can qualify for these extra commissions is by generating 2,000,000 points or more in 1 year.
Once you hit this qualification, you will be able to earn a piece of 10% of the company-wide investment volume.
Once qualified you will earn a share of the pool that you qualify for, if you are the only one that qualifies, you will earn the bulk of the money, if there are 10 that qualify, you will have to share with 10 people.
Here is a breakdown of how that works:
- When you hit 2,000,000 binary team points in one year, you qualify for 1 share of the Lifetime Bonus.
- When you hit 4,000,000 binary team points in one year, you qualify for 2 shares of the Lifetime Bonus.
- When you hit 8,000,000 binary team points in one year, you qualify for 3 shares of the Lifetime Bonus.
Reward Program Commissions
The last way that you can earn money is through the Reward Program that Devide offers.
Once you hit a certain amount of points in your binary team, you will receive a certain dollar amount worth of points.
We don’t know the exact dollar amount per point is worth because the company does not specify this, but they do offer a dollar amount total when you hit these reward bonus goals.
Here is a breakdown of what you will need in order to qualify for these reward points and what you will need to do in order to earn these rewards:
- When you generate 10,000 points in your binary legs, you will be rewarded with €100 EUR worth of the profit points the company offers.
- When you generate 20,000 points in your binary legs, you will be rewarded with €200 EUR worth of the profit points the company offers.
- When you generate 50,000 points in your binary legs, you will be rewarded with €400 EUR worth of the profit points the company offers.
- When you generate 100,000 points in your binary legs, you will be rewarded with €800 EUR worth of the profit points the company offers.
- When you generate 250,000 points in your binary legs, you will be rewarded with €1500 EUR worth of the profit points the company offers.
- When you generate 500,000 points in your binary legs, you will be rewarded with €3000 EUR worth of the profit points the company offers.
- When you generate 1,000,000 points in your binary legs, you will be rewarded with €6000 EUR worth of the profit points the company offers.
- When you generate 2,000,000 points in your binary legs, you will be rewarded with 1 additional Lifetime Bonus share.
- When you generate 4,000,000 points in your binary legs, you will be rewarded with 2 additional Lifetime Bonus shares.
- When you generate 8,000,000 points in your binary legs, you will be rewarded with 3 additional Lifetime Bonus shares.
- When you generate 16,000,000 points in your binary legs, you will be rewarded with 4 additional Lifetime Bonus shares.
- When you generate 32,000,000 points in your binary legs, you will be rewarded with 5 additional Lifetime Bonus shares.
You have generated at least 50% of the required total points that must be generated in 1 month.
That is all the information that is available on the compensation plan and how you can make money with the Devide opportunity, let’s continue to the next section.
Another great review: BitCoin Frontiers Review – Scam or Legit Crypto Deal? How It Works
My Devide Q and A Section
In this section of the review, we are going to take a look at some of the questions that people may have when thinking about joining the Devide opportunity.
Is Devide BBB Accredited?
No, the Devide company is not accredited with the Better Business Bureau at this time.
This is not an indication that the company is a scam, it just means that it is not listed or accredited and may never be.
There are 100’s of companies that are not mentioned on the BBB website that are 100% legitimate so this is not an indication of any company being a scam.
We do like to refer to some of the reviews and compare them with other websites that offer reviews to see if everything matches up.
What’s The Cost To Join Devide?
The minimum cost to join Devide as an affiliate member will be €1199 EUR.
There is also an option to purchase the profit points that the company offers separately, but the cost per points is not listed and could not be found.
With that said, let’s answer the question that many of you have been waiting for which is…
Is Devide A Scam or Legitimate Opportunity?
In our opinion, the company doesn’t follow some of the rules that the law requires a legitimate MLM company to follow like:
- Retail Products
This is one of the major factors that one can look at and instantly see that they are lacking in necessary compliant aspects.
The other thing that throws up some red flags is the “profit points” that are required in some aspects of the compensation plan.
These are the points that can only be used within the program and do not have any value outside the program.
So, if anything were to happen to the company, and they need to close down, the points that you accumulated will basically be worthless and will result in an instant loss in profit.
With that said, yes, in our opinion Devide is a scam in the form of a Ponzi scheme because of the details we mentioned above.
Related articles: MLM Reviews, Scams, and Compensation Plans
My Final Devide Review and Thoughts
In the final section of the review, we are going to share our final thoughts about the Devide opportunity as a whole.
We have taken the time to review the details about the company, the products, and the compensation plan.
We have also shared our thoughts on why we felt that Devide was a scam in the form of a Ponzi scheme and gave our reasons why.
At this point in the review, you should have a clear idea of what Devide is, what it offers, how it works, and how you can make money with it.
What are your thoughts at this point?
But here is the question…
Do we recommend the Devide opportunity?
No, because of the red flag issues that we discovered about the business model, we do not feel this will be a long-term and stable opportunity to make money.
With that said, we hope you enjoyed our Devide review.
If you found this review helpful, make sure to click on the social share links on this page and share it with others so that people can learn exactly what the Devide opportunity is really all about.
Thank you for your support!