One of the things that we are going to take a look at is if Crowd1 is a scam or not.
We wouldn’t want to join a company that is at the risk of getting shut down due to bad business decisions or non-compliance reasons.
We are going to see if everything is needed to be a long-term stable program by looking at the information about the company, the products, and the compensation plan.
We decided to take a closer look and review this opportunity because of the increasing social interest that we noticed online.
Also, after looking over all of the research about Crowd1, I was actually able to find something much better that is fully legitimate and transparent on how and where their profit comes from to pay out your daily income.
With that said, let’s dig in and see what we can learn about it.
What Is Crowd1 – Review Intro
Crowd1 is an online MLM opportunity that offers shares that you can purchase and earn from building a network of investing member’s shares as well.
The program offers what I can see as educational training guides on various topics from real estate to cryptocurrency trading.
However, there is an aspect that is not transparent that might be contributing to an additional revenue source as well that we will talk about down below.
The niche that I would say that Crowd1 is in is the make-money-online niche.
The Company Overview
One of the things that we like to see is who the owner is or who runs the company.
When taking a look at the company website, we were unable to locate the information about who owns or runs the company.
We took a look at the domain to see if we could find out any other information about the owner but here is what we found:
- The domain name “crowd1.com” was registered in 2007 but then updated on 10-2018.
- The listed owner is named, Stelios Piskopianos of Crowd1 Network Europe Ltd
Stelios has a LinkedIn account that lists details about his financial services background that includes strong IT skills and extensive knowledge of computer information systems according to his profile.
It looks like he has some legitimate companies that he either works for or has worked for on his LinkedIn profile but fails to list any information about his new Crowd1 company for some reason.
That is all of the information that we have about the company, let’s move on to the next section.
Another great review: Direct Mail Pro Review – Is It A Scam? Compensation Plan Breakdown
What Products Does Crowd1 Offer?
In this section of the review, we are going to take a look at the products that Crowd1 offers.
After looking around the company website, we were unable to find any retail product even though the opportunity side of it has a part of it that is structured in an MLM business model.
What you will get when you make an investment to join Crowd1 will be educational training product on topics like:
- Real Estate
- Funding and Marketing
- and more
You will also get access to platforms like:
AffilGo is a crowd affiliate site that members can generate money through the gaming companies that are participating.
Miggster is an online mobile game and social media game that members will have access to.
That is all there is to the products that Crowd1 offers, let’s continue.
Another great review: Neworkom Review – Scam or Legit? Compensation Plan Exposed
How Does The Crowd1 Compensation Plan Work?
In this section of the review, I am going to cover the information on how the compensation plan works and how you can make money with the Crowd1 opportunity.
The first thing that you will need to do in order to get started is to join one of the investment levels to qualify for commissions from the opportunity that Crowd1 offers.
What you get for your investment is what the company calls “owner right” shares.
Owner rights shares are what the company uses to pay out your returns.
Here is a breakdown of each level that you can join with the number of shares that it offers:
- White Level – This level will require an investment of 99 Euros. You will receive 100 Euros worth of owner rights shares
- Black Level – This level will require an investment of 299 Euros. You will receive 300 Euros worth of owner rights shares
- Gold Level – This level will require an investment of 799 Euros. You will receive 1000 Euros worth of owner rights shares
- Titanium Level – This level will require an investment of 2499 Euros. You will receive 3500 Euros worth of owner rights shares
Residual Commissions (binary pay)
Crowd1 offers residual income as part of their compensation plan structure.
The company uses the binary compensation plan structure to pay out these residual commissions.
For those that are unfamiliar with how the binary compensation plan works, here is a quick breakdown:
- Binaries only have 2 legs (left and right)
- You need to personally sponsor and maintain 1 person on your right and 1 person on your left leg to qualify for these commissions.
- Binaries payout on the leg that has the least amount of volume or points
- You must have at least a matching amount of volume on both legs for you to earn.
- Binaries can be built down to unlimited depth.
- Positions in the binary can be filled by direct or indirect sponsoring
In the case of how the Crowd1 compensation plan pays out, you will need a 1 to 3 ratio using the point structure.
For example, if you have 1 point on 1 leg and 3 points on the other, then you qualify for a commission.
If you have 1 point on one leg and 2 points on the other, then you do not qualify for a commission.
The points that you earn when you start to recruit begins at 90, so for the example above, you would need 90 points on one leg and 270 on the other.
Here is a breakdown of the points that you can earn per level that your new members or team members join at:
- White Level – When you or your downline team members sponsor someone at this level, 90 points will go toward the leg that the member falls in your binary compensation plan.
- Black Level – When you or your downline team members sponsor someone at this level, 270 points will go toward the leg that the member falls in your binary compensation plan.
- Gold Level – When you or your downline team members sponsor someone at this level, 720 points will go toward the leg that the member falls in your binary compensation plan.
- Titanium Level – When you or your downline team members sponsor someone at this level, 2250 points will go toward the leg that the member falls in your binary compensation plan.
Once you meet any calculation of a 1 to 3 ratio of points on both legs, you will earn a commission payout.
Matching Bonus (unilevel pay)
Crowd1 also offers a matching commissions bonus that is paid out from your team member’s residual commissions.
This is tracked and paid out using the unilevel compensation plan model.
For those that are not familiar with the unilevel compensation plan, here is a breakdown of how it works:
- 1st Level – The first level of your unilevel compensation plan structure will only have your personally enrolled members on it.
- 2nd Level – The second level of your unilevel compensation plan structure will only have team members that your level 1 members personally enrolled in it.
- 3rd Level – The third level of your unilevel compensation plan structure will only have team members that your level 2 members personally enrolled in it.
- and so on…
There are a total of 5 levels that you can earn the matching bonus on.
There is also some qualification that you must meet in order to qualify to earn from each level that we will cover below.
Here is a breakdown of the matching bonus commissions that you can earn on each level and the qualifications that you need to reach in order to get paid from all 5 levels:
- White Level – To qualify for commissions at this level, you will need to recruit 4 investing members. You will earn a 10% match from all members on this level only.
- Black Level – To qualify for commissions at this level, you will need to recruit 8 investing members. You will earn a 10% match for all members on levels 1 and 2. When you recruit 12 investing members, you will earn a match pay of 10% on levels, 1, 2, and 3.
- Gold Level – To qualify for commissions at this level, you will need to recruit 16 investing members. You will earn a 10% match from all members on levels 1, 2, 3, and 4.
- Titanium Level – To qualify for commissions at this level, you will need to recruit 20 investing members. You will earn a 10% match from all members on levels 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5.
The Streamline Bonus is structured in a 1 line compensation plan from the company-wide sponsorships or recruitments of all members.
Once you join at any of the investment levels you are rewarded with “streamline levels” (the amount will depend on the level you invest in).
So, everyone that joins the company after you will be under you on this compensation plan structure which only has one leg.
This is a way for you to increase your owner’s rights to share returns that the company offers.
Here is a breakdown of how many “Streamline levels” that you will earn depending on the level of investment that you join the company at:
- White Level – When you join at this level you will earn 3 Streamline levels.
- Black Level – When you join at this level you will earn 8 Streamline levels.
- Gold Level – When you join at this level you will earn 12 Streamline levels.
- Titanium Level – When you join at this level you will earn 15 Streamline levels.
Fear of Loss Bonus Commissions
Crowd1 also offers affiliate members bonus commissions for sponsoring a certain amount of investing members in a 14 day time period.
This bonus is only offered to the new members 14 days after you join Crowd1.
This is why they call it the “fear of lass bonus”.
I personally think they could have changed it to a 90 day fear of loss bonus with different payouts “time frame” tiers per personal sponsorships for a better effect.
But hey, I’m just thinking off the top of my head.
Here is how much you will earn for your first 14 days with the “Fear of Loss” bonus:
- When you recruit 4 White Level affiliate members you will earn €125 EUR.
- When you recruit 4 Black Level affiliate members you will earn €375 EUR.
- When you recruit 4 Gold Level affiliate members you will earn €1000 EUR.
- When you recruit 4 Titanium Level affiliate members you will earn €3000 EUR.
I am not sure if you also have to be invested in the higher levels to earn the bonuses from the higher levels or just from the level that you invested in?
Gambling Residual Commissions
This bonus is the commissions that you make from the company-wide gambling profit.
When you are at the Team Leader Rank, these commissions will start at 5%.
To qualify for a Team Leader you must accumulate 500 points from your weaker binary leg that pays you the residual commissions.
At the Director level, you will earn 10% of these profits.
To qualify for the Director rank, you must accumulate 500,000 points in your weaker leg of your binary compensation plan structure.
There are higher ranks that pay out more percentage but this was not easily found.
This is all of the information that we have about the compensation plan and how you can make money with the Crowd1 opportunity, let’s continue.
Another great review: Cash FX Group Review – Scam or Legit? Compensation Plan Exposed
My Croud1 FAQ Section
In this section of the review, I am going to answer some of the questions that people may have about the Crowd1 opportunity.
Is Crowd1 BBB Accredited?
No, Crowd1 is not accredited with the Better Business Bureau at this time.
This is not an indication that the company is a scam or not.
This simply means that the company is not listed and is not accredited at this time.
What Is The Cost To Join Crowd1?
The minimum cost to join Crowd1 and to earn from the compensation plan it offers is 99 Euros.
There are 4 levels that you can invest in to start which are:
- White Level – The cost to join this level is 99 Euros.
- Black Level – The cost to join this level is 299 E Euros.
- Gold Level – The cost to join this level is 799 E Euros.
- Titanium Level – The cost to join this level is 2499 E Euros.
Is Crowd1 A Scam or Legitimate Opportunity?
No, in my opinion, Crowd1 is not a scam but I do see some aspects to the business model that can possibly get them into trouble with the law which are:
- No retail products
- The company states that external revenue is generated through online gambling.
The fact that they offer no retail products and run an MLM compensation plan structure is not in compliance.
Gambling is also very regulated and any profits made need to be licensed which there is no evidence that the company has.
Those are 2 of my concerns.
With that said, let’s conclude this review.
Related articles: MLM Reviews, Scams, and Compensation Plans
My Final Crowd1 Review and Thoughts
In my final section of the review, I am going to share my final thoughts about the Crowd1 opportunity as a whole.
I have taken the time to research and review the information about the company, the products, and the compensation plan.
I have also shared my personal thoughts about the concerns I have with the business structure in the scam section above.
At this point, you should have a clear idea about what Crowd1 is, how it works, what it is, what they offer, and how you can make money with it.
What are your thoughts about it up to this point?
But here is the question…
Would I recommend the Crowd1 opportunity?
Well, I personally would not join it just because of the concerns I have with the business structure, but you now have all of the information to make an informed decision to join or not.
If you are looking for a legitimate program that you will earn daily income with, then I would suggest clicking on the banner link.
I hope you enjoyed my Crowd1 review.
If you found this review helpful, make sure to share it by clicking on the social share buttons on this page and share it with others so that people can learn exactly what the Crowd1 opportunity is really all about.
Thank you for your support!