Welcome to my Bitworld Center review.
Is Bitworld Center a scam?
This is one of the questions that we are going to find out today.
When a new MLM company appears on the scene, how can we say whether it is worth our time, money, and commitment?
We are going to also gather information about the company and who owns it, the product or services they offer, and the compensation plan, and how you get to make money with Bitworld Center.
The reason why I am reviewing Bitworld Center is that I started seeing promotions and ads about a great opportunity that I should take a look at.
So I followed what the ad told me to do, but what I like to do before I pursue any business venture, I would like to see what I am getting myself into.
What I do first is research the company and the owners.
If I don’t find anything good or if I can’t find who owns a company then right away that is a strike against it.
The next thing I do is to take a look at what type of products or service an opportunity has to offer.
If there is none, then again a strike against the company.
Then I will want to see how I would make money so I check out the compensation plan.
After all the research I was able to find, I wanted to share my results with you here on this review.
I wish I had resources like my review site to help out back in the day because it would of saves me thousands of dollars and a bunch of headaches.
So with that said, let’s go ahead a dig into the information.
Bitworld Center Review What Is It?
In this section of my review I like to take a look at the company and who is behind it.
Bitworld Center is an opportunity that you can make money online through referring others and building a team that all make an investment.
Let’s see what the Bitworld Center company is all about.
When researching the company, we like to easily find information about who owns it on the company website.
We took a look at the website and could not find any details about who runs it.
We like to see this information so we can check on the background and experience so that we can see who we are going to be working with.
We wouldn’t want to join someone that is a habitual scammer, right?
Not a good sign, so this automatically gets a strike.
I am not saying that this opportunity is a scam yet, just that we are barely starting out and it is already getting a strike against it.
We decided to look a little deeper so we researched the domain name and here is what was found:
- The domain name was registered on 6-2-2018
- The domain name was registered privately.
Because the domain name was registered privately, there was no additional information found when researching the domain name.
I found on some social sites that the owner that claims to own Bitworld Center is Macio Silver, and is a company that operates out of Brazil.
That is pretty much all I have about the Bitworld Center company.
Let’s move on to the products.
Another great review: Yield Nodes Review – Full Overview Of Masternoding Profits
Bitworld Center Products Review
Welcome to the products section of my review.
This is where I look into what type of products that you will get for joining.
We should know that without any products offered with an MLM company it makes it a scam, or more specifically, a Ponzi Scheme.
So let us take a look at what Bitworld offers.
I was looking through the company website and found only eBooks.
More specifically cryptocurrency training guides that talk about several subjects about cryptocurrency.
These are eBooks that you can find on popular sites online that sell them for less than $15.
I really do not feel this is a suitable equivalent for an MLM company.
I feel that they just added these eBooks to try to make it more legitimate because they couldn’t find anything else and needed some type of “filler” for a product.
Yes, they do offer something, but I don’t feel it is sufficient.
Other than the eBooks, the only other product they have is the opportunity to sign up with a membership to the affiliate program to earn money.
Another not-so-great sign, but does this add to my strike against the company?
Yes, at least for me it does.
Let’s move on to the next section where I cover the compensation plan and how you can make money with Bitworld Center.
Another great review: OnPassive Review – Scam or Legit? Compensation Plan Breakdown
Bitworld Center Compensation Plan Breakdown
This is the part of my review where I explain how the compensation plan works.
There are several compensation plan structures in the MLM niche that vary drastically from very simplistic to over complicated.
Let’s dive down and see how the Bitworld Center commission structure works.
To qualify to earn commissions you must join the program and invest some money.
The way to invest is with Bitcoin, the company promises a return of 300% of your investment and there are several levels that you can join at which are:
- Partner – $25
- Base – $50
- Bronze – $99
- Silver – $249
- Gold – $499
- Prize – $999
- Black – $1999
- Black II – $6400
- Black III – $12.800
The rate of return that you will receive is 2.2% daily ROI.
These are some of the problems that these companies have.
How can you know the exact rate of return when we all know how the market of cryptocurrency is.
The value increases and decreases every single week.
Bitworld Center Uses a Unilevel Compensation Model.
For those that are unfamiliar with how the MLM unilevel compensation plan is structured and works, here is a quick breakdown:
- 1st Level – The first level of your unilevel compensation plan will only have your personally sponsored members on it.
- 2nd Level – The second level of your unilevel compensation plan will only have team members that your level 1 members on it.
- 3rd Level – The third level of your unilevel compensation plan will only have team members that your level 2 members on it.
- and so on…
- Each personally sponsored member is considered one of your legs or “generational” legs as some call it.
Hopefully, for those that were not familiar with how the unilevel compensation plan works this helps in understanding it.
There are a total of 8 levels in the Bitworld Center unilevel and here is a breakdown of what you can earn:
- Level 1 – On this level, you will earn 15%
- Level 2 – On this level, you will earn 5%
- Levels 3 to 8 – On these levels, you will earn 1.25%
The percentage amount that is paid out happens every time there is an investment or re-investment.
Another great article: Fisher Investments Review – Scam or Legitimate?
The company allows affiliates to earn a percentage of feedback on their ROI payments, which are granted to the unilevel team members of the society.
Payable unilevel levels for ROI commissions are limited to level 8 and use the same pattern of unilevel compensation as the benchmark commissions as mentioned above:
- Level 1 – On this level, you will earn 50%
- Levels 2 and 3 – On these levels, you will earn 5 %
- Level 4 – On this level, you will earn 6%
- Level 5 – On this level, you will earn 7%
- Level 6 – On this level, you will earn 8%
- Level 7 – On this level, you will earn 9%
- Level 8 – On this level, you will earn 10%
Bitworld Center pays their residual commissions using the MLM binary compensation plan structure.
For those that are unfamiliar with how the binary compensation structure works, here is a quick breakdown:
- Binaries have only 2 legs, left and right leg.
- Each leg will have a separate sales volume counted towards your commissions.
- The leg with fewer sales volume is considered the “weaker” leg.
- The weaker leg is the binary leg that you get paid on.
- You can build either leg through direct and indirect sponsoring.
- Either leg can have an unlimited amount of levels of members (no cut-off).
- Bitworld Center goes by points to determine the earning
The way to accumulate points is by new members joining the opportunity on your team.
Depending on the level that the member joins at will determine how many points they are worth adding to your binary.
Here is a breakdown of what you can earn when a new member joins at the level they join at:
- Partner Level – Members that join at this level are worth 5 points
- Base Level – Members that join at this level are worth 10 points
- Bronze Level – Members that join at this level are worth 20 points
- Silver Level – Members that join at this level are worth 50 points
- Gold Level – Members that join at this level are worth 100 points
- Premium Level – Members that join at this level are worth 200 points
- Black Level – Members that join at this level are worth 400 points
- Black II Level – Members that join at this level are worth 1000 points
- Black III Level – Members that join at this level are worth 1000 points
The commissions will be run at the end of each day where they count all the points from your right leg and the points from your left leg.
You earn 50% from your weaker leg each day, and any leftover points will be carried over to the next day.
Commissions Monthly Commissions
There is a monthly fee from the company that each affiliate must pay.
The company will use the monthly fee to pay those affiliates the commissions earned by implementing the same unilevel team model as the reference commissions mentioned above.
The monthly commission fee will be paid to those affiliates of the unilevel team up to level 6.
The amount of commissions earned by an affiliated company is determined by the investment of the newly sponsored and by its placement in the unilevel team:
- Affiliated partners – 6 cents on all 6 levels of the unilevel team
- Basic affiliates – 12 cents for levels 1 to 5 and 15 cents for level 6
- Affiliates of bronze – 24 cents for levels 1 to 5 and 30 cents at level 6
- Silver affiliates – 60 cents for levels 1 to 5 and 75 cents for level 6
- Gold affiliates – $1.20 for levels 1 to 5 and $ 1.50 for level 6
- Premium affiliates – $2 in levels 1 to 5 and $ 2.50 to level 6
- Black affiliates – $4 on levels 1 to 5 and $ 5 on level 6
- Black II affiliates – $16 on levels 1 to 5 and $ 20 on level 6
- Black III affiliates – $32 on levels 1 to 5 and $ 36 on level 6
Bonus Achievement Bonus Commissions
There are incentives to reward eleven affiliates who sponsor new investors, as follows:
- When you generate 10,000 points on your weak binary side you will earn a Montblanc or Invicta watch
- When you generate 20,000 points on the weaker binary leg you will earn an Apple iPhone 7 and iWatch
- When you generate 40,000 points on your weaker binary leg you will earn a Yahama Factor 125 Motorcycle
- When you generate 100,000 points on your weak binary leg you will earn a 4-day trip to Europe, tickets to Barcelona or Real Madrid football match and luxury car rental
- When you generate 250,000 points on the binary weak leg you will earn a Hyundai HB20 and a “cruise trip”
- When you generate 500,000 points on your weaker binary side you will earn a Toyota Corolla or Honda Civic and travel to Cancun
- When you generate 750,000 points on the weaker leg of your binary system you will earn a Mercedes Benz C180 and trip to Hawaii
- When you generate 1,000,000 points on your weaker binary side you will earn a Porsche Carrera
Another great article: IQ Chain Review -Scam or Legitimate?
Bitworld Center Q and A Section
In this section of the review, we are going to answer some of the questions that people may have when thinking about joining the Bitworld Center opportunity.
Is Bitworld Center BBB Accredited?
Bitworld Center is not accredited with the Better Business Bureau at this time and may never be listed.
Not having accreditation or a listing with the BBB doesn’t make a company a scam, it simply means that it is not listed at this time.
The only thing that I refer to the BBB for is to look for additional company information and to compare the reviews and testimonials with my other resources when the BBB offers that information.
What’s The Cost to Join Bitworld Center?
As an affiliate will include an investment with a package (you can buy more than one package):
- Partner: invest $25 and pay an NGO Monthly cost of 75 cents
- Base: invest $50 and pay a monthly fee of $1.50 cents
- Bronze: invest $99 and pay a monthly fee of $2.97 cents
- Silver: invest $249 and pay a monthly fee of $7.47
- Gold: invest $499 and pay a monthly fee of $14.97 cents
- Premium: invest $999 and pay a monthly fee of $24.98 cents
- Black – Invest $1999 and pay a fee of $49.98 monthly in progress
- Black II – Invest $6400 and pay a monthly fee of $100.50 in progress
- Black III – Invest $12,800 and pay a monthly fee of $321.50
The next section of the review will answer the question that many of you are waiting for which is…
Is Bitworld Center A Scam or Legit Opportunity?
As you can probably imagine by now, yes, in our opinion, Bitworld Center can be considered a scam with the information that I provided, but I can’t call it a scam at this time.
A more technical term that the FTC would call it would be a Ponzi Scheme since they offer no retail products but offer an MLM business model.
More great reviews – MLM Cryptocurrency Company Reviews
My Final Bitworld Center Review and Thoughts
In this final section of the review, we are going to share our final thoughts about the Bitworld Center opportunity.
We have taken the time to review the details about the company and owner, the products they offer (lack of), and how the compensation plan works, and how you make money with it.
We have also shared our thoughts about why we feel the company is a scam and gave our reasons for why.
At this point, you should have a really good idea of what Bitworld Center is and how it works, and also if you think if it is the right opportunity for you.
But here is the question…
Do we recommend the Bitworld Center opportunity?
No, we do not recommend this opportunity due to all of the red flags that we pointed out earlier.
I’ve run into many of these types of programs and there is a high risk for you to lose your money due to non-compliance issues that they have.
With that said, I hope you enjoyed my Bitworld Center review.
Before you go, make sure to click on the social share links on this review and share it with others so that people will know exactly what the Bitworld Center opportunity is really all about.