Welcome to my Bitqyck Review.
This opportunity crossed my radar and so we wanted to learn more about what it really is all about.
The first thing to figure out about Bitqyck is to see if it is a scam or not and we are going to do this by analyzing information about the:
- Compensation Plan
We are going to take all the information into account and see if they have everything that the government needs to see in order if they are at least in compliance.
This will give a good indication that a company is legitimate because honestly, you can really tell when a company is a scam due to being lazy and not adding the necessary things needed to be in compliance that in most cases are easily implemented.
With that said, let dig into the Bitqyck information and see what we can learn.
Bitqyck Review- What Is It?
Bitqyck is an MLM program that offers multiple layers of commissions that you can get paid from referring new people that make an investment and from team member’s investments as well.
The niche that I would consider Bitqyck to be in would be considered the cryptocurrency niche.
The Bitqyck is based out of the USA in the state of Texas and is owned by co-founder Sam Mendez and the other co-founder for the company was not listed.
Back in 2011, there was an MLM company called “My Shopping Genie” which Sam Mendez was also co-founder for which eventually took a turn for the worst and stopped paying affiliates and eventually shut down in 2012.
After the collapse of My Shopping Genie, Mendez signed up for another co-founder role for a monthly membership mobile dating app called “15 Winks”.
After 15 Winks, Mendez took a shot at the owner with the company called “Calorchi” which was an e-commerce platform that used cryptocurrency.
Calorchi was launched back in 2016 and was steadily seeing a decline in at least traffic so we are assuming sales as well, and then came along Bitqyck which is the co-founder.
That is all there is to the company information, let’s move on to the next section.
With that said, let’s continue to the next section.
Another great review: Revital U Review – Scam or Legit? Compensation Plan Breakdown
What Products Does Bitqyck Offer?
In this section of the review, we are going to look for the products that Bitqyck offers.
When digging around the website, we were unable to locate any retail products that the company offers.
This is kind of the lazy approach that we were talking about at the beginning of this review.
When you join the Bitqyck company, you will need to make an investment in order to gain access to the opportunity that they offer.
You are supposed to get some type of “e-commerce” platform which was probably brought over from Mendez’s prior company called Calorchi but there is not information that was found on the specific details about it or what you get for your investment.
The investment will be made in cryptocurrency.
This is all the details we have on the products that Bitqyck offers, let’s continue.
Another great review: ORU Marketplace Review – Scam or Legit? Compensation Plan Breakdown
How Does The Bitqyck Compensation Plan Work?
In this section of the review, we are going to explain how the compensation plan works and how you make money with Bitqyck.
In order to earn money with Bytyck, you need to join and make an investment to get started.
Next, you are going to have to start personally referring others that also join and make an investment.
The same will go to the members that join you.
When your team starts to grow, your commissions will grow as well.
In order to get started, you need to make an investment into the Bitqyck cryptocurrency which is called “bitqy coin”.
The bitqy coin is what the compensation plan is structured off of.
Here are the 3 packages that Bitqyck offers:
- Package 1 – This package will cost $199 which will be turned into $200 worth of bitqy coins.
- Package 2 – This package will cost $349 which will be turned into $400 worth of bitqy coins.
- Package 3 – This package will cost $499 which will be turned into $600 worth of bitqy coins.
One thing to take note of is that 80% of the commissions that you make are paid out in cash and the rest will be paid out in bitqy coins.
Bitqyck Ranks and Qualifications
When you are looking to earn more money with Bitqyck, you will need to move up in rank to maximize what the compensation plan has to offer you.
There are 3 ranks in total that you can qualify for which will depend on personal sponsorships and downline investment volume.
Here is a breakdown of the 3 ranks and the qualifications you will need to reach each one:
- Affiliate Rank – All you have to do to become an affiliate member is to make an investment or personally sponsor someone that does.
- Gold Rank – In order to reach the rank of Gold Rank, you will need to personally sponsor 2 Affiliate Ranked members and also generate $4000 in total downline investment volume every 2 months. (there cannot be more than $2000 coming from any one of your unilevel legs)
- Platinum Rank – In order to reach the rank of Platinum Rank, you will need to personally sponsor 2 Affiliate Ranked members and also generate $10,000 in total downline investment volume every 2 months. (there cannot be more than $5000 coming from any one of your unilevel legs)
Unilevel Compensation Plan Breakdown
There are certain aspects that apply to your qualifications and commissions that use the MLM unilevel compensation plan structure.
For those that are unfamiliar with how the unilevel compensation plan works, here is a quick breakdown:
- 1st Level – The first level of your unilevel compensation plan will have only your personally sponsored members on it.
- 2nd Level – The second level of your unilevel compensation plan will only have team members that your level 1 members personally sponsored on it.
- 3rd Level – The third level of your unilevel compensation plan will only have team members that your level 2 members personally sponsored on it.
- and so on…
- Each one of your personally referred members is considered one of your genealogy legs.
Hopefully, this makes it more clear for those that are not so familiar with how the unilevel pay plan works.
Bitqyck offers 10% commissions of the total investment amount that all of your personally enrolled members make.
You will also earn a 10% match from your personally sponsored member’s sponsored members investments as well.
Residual Commissions Based On Bitqyck Investments
The residual investment commissions are paid out using the unilevel compensation plan structure as well.
These commissions that Bitqyck offers are up to a 50% payout.
Here is a breakdown of what these residual commissions that Bitqyck offers look like:
- Gold Rank – When you are fully qualified at the Platinum Rank, you will earn a 50% match on all team members from each leg of your unilevel structure down to the first Gold Ranked member on any one leg.
- Platinum Rank – When you are fully qualified at the Platinum Rank, you will earn a 50% match on all team members from each leg of your unilevel structure down to “2” Platinum Ranked members on any one leg.
There are certain caveats that Bitqyck offers with the residual commissions which are:
- Platinum Ranked members that personally sponsor 2 Platinum Ranks members they qualify for what is called the “Platinum Match”.
This is another 50% match that is only paid out in “bitqy coin” that is paid down to the first Platinum Ranked member in any one of your unilevel legs.
Incentive Bonus (Global)
This is 10% of the company-wide global investment volume that is paid out to affiliate members that qualify.
This bonus is earned by the number of points you accumulate using certain criteria that the company sets.
One of the ways is by earning a 1 to 1 match on your member’s investment amount.
Here is a breakdown of how to earn these points:
- Personal referred members investment amount.
- The commission amount that is paid out to personally sponsored members.
- And by the “platinum match” commission amount that is paid out to your personally sponsored members.
Every point that you earn is counted toward the 10% global pool that you can earn which is divided by all other members that qualify and is paid out monthly.
Bitqyck also offers an e-commerce platform that you can use and offer to others.
When you or others make a purchase through this platform you will earn 50% of the sale that is made.
- Earn 25% in bitqy for introducing people to the e-commerce platform that makes a purchase.
- Earn 25% in bitqy when your personally referred members introduce people to the e-commerce platform that makes a purchase.
- 25% in bitqy goes to the e-commerce merchant and…
- 25% in bitqy goes to the customers.
That is all there is to how the compensation plan works and how you make money with Bitqyck, let’s move on.
Another great review: TruVision Health Review – Scam or Legit? Compensation Plan Breakdown
Bitqyck Q and A Section
In this section of the review, we are going to answer some of the questions that people might ask when thinking about joining the Bitqyck opportunity.
Is Bitqyck Accredited With The BBB?
No, Bitqyck is not accredited with the Better Business Bureau at this time.
However, this doesn’t make Bitqyck a scam simply because it is not listed on the BBB website.
It simply means that they are not listed at this time.
What’s The Cost To Join Bitqyck?
You can actually join the Bitqyck opportunity for free and make money by referring others but to really maximize the opportunity will require an investment.
The minimum amount that you can invest is $199 to qualify for the rank of “Affiliate” and automatically qualify for commissions.
You can also sponsor someone as a free member at the $199 level and also qualify for the rank of “Affiliate” so that you can earn commissions.
Is Bitqyck A Scam or Legit Opportunity?
In my opinion, since they offer free membership, simply calling it a scam hits a grey area.
Here are a few of our concerns:
- They offer no retail products.
- There is a shaky past involved with the owner.
- There is no information found on who the second owner is.
- The compensation plan is heavy on the recruitment side.
I will get into my thoughts about our concerns in the next section.
Related articles: Cryptocurrency MLM Reviews, Scams, and Compensation Plans
My Final Bitqyck Review and Thoughts
In the last section of the review, we are going to share our final thoughts about the Bitqyck opportunity.
We have taken the time to dig in and learn about the company, the products they offer, and how the compensation plan works.
We also share our thoughts on why we have concerns on whether or not Bitqyck is a scam or not.
At this point of the review, you should have a good understanding of what this opportunity is, how it works, how you make money with it, and if you feel it is right for you.
But here is the question…
Do we recommend the Bitqyck opportunity?
No, we do not recommend this opportunity due to the concerns we have listed.
There are too many red flags to make it comfortable for us to recommend to be honest.
With that said, we hope you enjoyed our Bitqyck review.
Before you go, make sure to click on the social share buttons on this page and share it with others so that people can learn exactly what the Bitqyck opportunity is really all about.