Welcome to my BCC Mining Network Review.
One of the questions you have to ask yourself before you join any program that you can make money with is if the opportunity is a scam or not.
The last thing you want to do is waste all the time and money that you invested into something just for it to turn out to be a total scam later on.
We are going to save you some frustration by reviewing the BCC Mining Network information on the company, the products, and the compensation plan for you to save you from wasting a bunch of time and money.
We never like to see an opportunity turn out to be a scam, but we are going to look at everything this company offers and compare it with what the FTC law requires, and hopefully, the company complies and offers what is required.
With that said, let’s get started with our unbiased review of the BCC Mining Network opportunity.
BCC Mining Network Company – What Is It?
In this section of the review, we are going to take a look at the BCC Mining Network company, and what it is.
One of the things that we like to see in an opportunity that you can make money with is to find the owner information on one of the company pages.
This gives us transparency and offers a sense of trust.
This is not a factor concerning compliance, but when the owner’s information is offered it gives us the ability to learn more about the background and experience that the owner has.
The Company Overview
Unfortunately, when searching around the company website we were unable to find any information on who owns or operates this opportunity.
We did try to dig a little deeper and perform a domain name lookup and here is what was found:
- The domain name “bccminingnetwork.com” was registered on 6-9-2018.
- The domain name was registered in private.
Because the domain name was registered in private, there was no additional information found when doing the domain name lookup search.
However, we’re able to find a Facebook page that contains some information on the company.
The Facebook page has information that Jose Mendoza is the CEO and Founder.
There is not much more we were able to learn about Jose when doing additional searching online.
What Is It?
The company offers trading packs that the company “claims” generate continuous earnings on autopilot.
They also claim that they have “live and real trading in forex including the crypto markets”.
That all there is on the company information, let’s move on to the next section.
Another great review: My Matching Ads Review – Scam or Legit? Compensation Plan Breakdown
BCC Mining Network Products Review
In this section of the review, we are going to take a look at the BCC Mining Network products that they offer.
When dealing with a company that offers an MLM aspect, you need to offer some type of retail product or service.
The only thing that it looks like anyone can do is join as an affiliate member and gain access to the trading platform and also access the opportunity that they offer.
Unfortunately, the company offers no retail service or product for customers that do not wish to participate in the opportunity side of the business model.
This is not in compliance with what the FTC requires.
This is all we have on the products that this opportunity offers, let’s move on to the next section.
Another great review: Perso BybridBank Review – Scam or Legit? Compensation Plan Breakdown
BCC Mining Network Compensation Plan Breakdown
In this section of the review, we are going to review the BCC Mining Network compensation plan and how you make money with it.
You can actually earn money in a few different ways which are:
- ROI Revenue Share Commissions
- Referral Commissions
To get started in the revenue sharing program that BCC Mining Network offers you must invest.
This company offers a total of 8 investment packages that will offer a higher amount of revenue share percentage commissions the higher the investment.
Here is a breakdown of the 8 investment packages along with the various revenue share percentages they offer:
- Starter Investment Package – This investment package will cost $250. You will receive 5% of the distributed revenue sharing amount.
- Bronze Investment Package – This investment package will cost $500. You will receive 10% of the distributed revenue sharing amount.
- Silver Investment Package – This investment package will cost $1000. You will receive 20% of the distributed revenue sharing amount.
- Gold Investment Package – This investment package will cost $2500. You will receive 50% of the distributed revenue sharing amount.
- Platinum Investment Package – This investment package will cost $5000. You will receive 100% of the distributed revenue sharing amount.
- Diamond Investment Package – This investment package will cost $10,000. You will receive 200% of the distributed revenue sharing amount.
- Master Diamond Investment Package – This investment package will cost $20,000. You will receive 400% of the distributed revenue sharing amount.
- Master Mining Investment Package – This investment package will cost $25,000. You will receive 500% of the distributed revenue sharing amount.
This ROI or revenue sharing commissions are somewhat a mystery since the company website does not offer information when these payments are paid out.
However, when looking at other companies that are similar in nature and the experience we have with these types of companies, these commissions are usually either daily, or weekly.
You also get paid commissions when you personally sponsor new affiliate members that invest.
When you refer new members that invest you will earn a percentage of the investment they made.
Here is a breakdown of the percentages you can earn when you sponsor new members based on your membership level:
- Starter Investment Package – This tier will offer 10% of the investment from people that you personally sponsor.
- Bronze Investment Package – This tier will offer 11% of the investment from people that you personally sponsor.
- Silver Investment Package – This tier will offer 12% of the investment from people that you personally sponsor.
- Gold Investment Package – This tier will offer 13% of the investment from people that you personally sponsor.
- Platinum and higher Investment Package tiers – These tiers will offer 15% of the investment from people that you personally sponsor.
BCC Mining Network also offers residual income that is paid out using the MLM binary compensation plan structure.
For those that are not familiar with how the MLM binary compensation plan works, here is a quick breakdown:
- Binaries only have 2 legs, a right and left.
- You build each leg separately and the volume of sales on each leg is counted separately as well.
- You earn commissions from the leg that has less volume or lesser investment total amount.
- You can build either leg to unlimited depth.
- To fill the positions on either leg can be done through direct and indirect sponsoring.
- When you personally fill your binary, you can only build on the outside of either leg.
I hope that describes how the binary compensation plan structure works more clear for those that need it.
The commissions from the residual payout are calculated on a 1:1 so if you have 1000 volume on one side and 10,000 on the other, the counted volume will be 1000.
The percentage that you can earn will also be based on your personal investment level.
Here is what you will earn from the residual compensation plan payout on your binary:
- Starter Level – When you join at this level you will be qualified to earn 5% from the residual commission plan.
- Bronze Level – When you join at this level you will be qualified to earn 8% from the residual commission plan.
- Silver and Higher Levels – When you join at these levels, you will be qualified to earn 10% from the residual commission plan.
That all there is to the BCC Mining Network compensation plan and how you make money with it.
Let’s move on to the next section.
Another great review: Emane Trade Review – Scam or Legit? Compensation Plan Breakdown
The BCC Mining Network FAQ Section
In this section of the review, we are going to answer some of the questions that people may have when thinking about joining the BCC Mining Network opportunity.
Is the BCC Mining Network Accredited With The BBB?
No, the BCC Mining Network company is not accredited with the Better Business Bureau.
Not having a listing or accreditation with the BBB is not a factor for us to determine whether or not a company is a scam or even a legitimate program.
There have been 3rd party companies that people can hire to better or worsen a company rating and reviews that have been verified by many resources.
However, we do like to refer to the BBB for additional company information and to compare the reviews, and testimonials with our other resources when the BBB offers them.
What’s The Cost To Join BCC Mining Network?
The minimum cost to join BCC Mining Network would be $250 to become a basic member that can start earning with the opportunity.
They offer several packages that you can join at which are:
- Start Package Level – This level will cost $250.
- Bronze Package Level – This level will cost $500.
- Silver Package Level – This level will cost $1000.
- Gold Package Level – This level will cost $2500.
- Platinum Package Level – This level will cost $5000.
- Diamond Package Level – This level will cost $10,000.
- Master Diamond Package Level – This level will cost $20,000.
- Master Mining Package Level – This level will cost $25,000.
You can actually pay these costs in currency or cryptocurrency, however, the commissions that are paid out will be only in Bitcoin or Bitcoin Cash.
There is also going to be a 5% transaction fee that BCC Mining Network will take out on all of the withdrawals made.
The next section of the review will cover what many of you are here to learn which is…
Is BCC Mining Network A Scam or Legit Opportunity?
In my opinion, yes, BCC Mining Network is a scam, and here are my reasons why:
- No retail products when running an MLM opportunity.
- No proof of where the sustainable profits are coming from for the ROI’s that are promised.
Another negative would be that there is no owner information on the company website for us, but is not a factor for compliance.
With the compliance issues we have found, the label for this company would be more like a Ponzi Scheme.
With that said, let’s continue.
Related articles: Cryptocurrency MLM Reviews, Scams, and Compensation Plans
My Final BCC Mining Network Review and Thoughts
The final section of this review will cover our personal thoughts and opinions about the BCC Mining opportunity as a whole.
We have taken the time to offer information that we discovered through research on the company, the products, and the compensation plan and offered our final unbiased conclusion on whether or not we feel this opportunity is a scam or not and why.
We wanted to share our research with you so you don’t have to take a bunch of time and energy that usually takes hours.
So, what do you think about BCC Mining Network?
To be honest, this is not a new or innovative way that a company claims the profits for sustainable ROI are coming from.
Setting up mining farms is a big claim that many companies come up with to justify what is really going on which is the money from new investments are being used to sustain the ROI for now.
This is not a long-term or sustainable business model and once the recruitment stops the commissions will stop.
People will not be allowed to request withdrawals and eventually, the company will shut down.
But here is the question…
Do we recommend the BCC Mining Network opportunity?
No, we do not recommend the BCC Mining Network program at all.
Look, if the company can prove everything they say where the profits are coming from to sustain these ROIs with the SEC or other government entity and gets a pass, then yes we will recommend it.
But for now, we can not recommend this opportunity because there has not been 1 company in the same niche that was able to prove it.
I hope you enjoyed our unbiased BCC Mining Network review.
Make sure to click on the social share buttons on this page and share this review with others so that people can learn exactly what the BCC Mining Network opportunity is really all about.